Start by marking “Bleach, Volume 28” as Want to Read:
Bleach, Volume 28

Bleach, Volume 28 (Bleach #28)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  3,436 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Baron's Lecture Full-Course
Ichigo, Chad and Uryū are determined to rescue Orihime from Aizen's vile machinations. But though the Arrancars' fortress is in sight, the would-be heroes must first pass Tres Cifras--the land of the disgraced Arrancars, who see destroying Ichigo and his friends as a way to redeem their honor!
Published September 1st 2009 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 4th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach, Volume 28, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach, Volume 28

Romeo
Sep 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Amazing volume!!!! such a great read, filled with feels, nostalgia, and all of that good stuff.
definitely was hooked!
as usual i was intrigued by the little differences that occur in the manga compared to the anime!
Christina
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This volume felt a bit jumbled and a mess to me. I feel that the artist may have been struggling a bit with this. Really though It was great but not as good as the previous volume.
Susan
Nov 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shonen_jump
Why do I get the feeling Orihime is playing right into Aizen's hands?
Rachel (Sfogs)
Dec 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The little hollows are CUTE~!!
Vendea
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nnoitra! ♥ A Nell!
Henry
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WHOOOOO THAT WAS COOL I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE.
Hana Eka
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ishida unjuk kekuatan.

*Tolong getok itu Uruhara yang disudut halaman*

Rukia dan Renji datang! Horey.

Nel bertemu Ichigo.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Another good volume.
MissAnnThrope
05 December 2012

Aww yeah! I can almost feel it now. We are this close to badass epic battles. So, so close. Bring in the Soul Reaper captains already!!

Ichigo, Chad, and Uryū finally reach Hueco Mundo in Bleach, Volume 28: Baron's Lecture Full-Course. On their way to find Las Noches, they come across some interesting new characters. These guys had me cracking up with their silliness!

(view spoiler)

This volume also gives us a peek at the elite Espadas, which filled me with eager an
Sophia F
Sara
Dec 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cornerofmadness
Jan 14, 2010 rated it liked it
In all honesty, I think this manga could be improved by taking the core group and cutting down the other characters and never see them again. There are just so many and this manga ends up offering up even more.

Easy to sum this one up. Aizen and his men are plotting. They think they have Orihime under their thumb. Orihime gains better understanding of her powers and thinks she can foil Aizen. Ichigo, Uryu & Chad are in Hueco Mundo to save Orihime. Renji & Rukia show up to save Ichigo et a
Bbabri
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Több, mint egy éve van a „jelenleg olvasom” listámon, de az az igazság, hogy eddig bele sem olvastam. Mivel már kismilliószor láttam anime-ben ezeket a részeket, megmondom őszintén, hogy untam. Még így is, hogy egy éve rá sem néztem.
De tegnap megnéztem a második movie-t, és elkapott a hangulat.
Szóval akkor. A kötet…Izgalmas annak, aki még nem olvasta. Akció, új szereplők és végre Las Noches.
Nel-t most idegesítőnek tartom, de alig várom már, hogy megmutassa az erejét. A barátaitól viszont a falat
Harman Kaur
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's getting good!
Jeffrey
As we are given opportunities to see that Chad and Ishida are now on Ichigo's level, it's only a matter of time before Ichigo becomes "Even MORE Powerful," but I guess I should stop whining about that standard cliche. Instead I'll complain about the return of two characters who, while in all honesty I'm glad to have them back, basically bring our party size back to the original number for invading the Soul Society, and a new Ganju character too, just for keeping the comedy. Maybe it'll turn out ...more
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Reader17 Der
Nov 15, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-read
Still love Bleach! In this volume Ichigo, Chad and Uryu are tryng to rescue Orihimi from Aizen. Aizen sees them coming but his fortess is far away and they have to travel through a lot to get to them. On the way to the fortress they have to get passed some disgraced Arrancars. They also meet up with some new characters Nel and his brothers.
How will the battles between these Arrancars turn out. You will have to read to find out. :)
Robert Beveridge
Tite Kubo, Bleach, vol. 28: Baron's Lecture Full-Course (ViZ, 2001)

Into Hueco Mundo our group goes, but what they will find there may not be what they're expecting at all... Aizen and his cohorts have gathered a cadre of fallen espadas as a first line of defense, but there is a desert to be crossed before that, and that's not happening without some help. Some interesting new characters introduced and Kubo's typical excellent pace make this one good, though not great. ***
M. Ashraf
Mar 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: bleach
Jumping of right into a battle, but without Ichigo to see how far Chad and Ishida went with their training, will it was O.K but with those low level Hollows, they don't stand a chance against an Espada even with Ichigo I have doubt with his 11 second Visoreds :p
Orihimie and her plan to destroy the Hôgyoku -_- really!!!
and after that we get a little distracted with Neil!!! she is fun but spending all that time in this 'filler' :/
gonna see if she got to play a major role after all that...
Megan
Sep 14, 2009 rated it really liked it
Alexis Masters
My lord, we look at you
as we might look at
a Peacock

You are framed by something sublime
similar to
hope, worship and fear

- Born from the Fear
- The way without enemies
- Nel and the Great Desert Bros
- Reprimanded in the desert
- "They are for Lord Aizen and his heart."
- the lair of the tres cifras - the fallen espadas
- Baron's Lecture
Taruia
Dec 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Ichigo, Chad and the Quincy have now arrived at Hueco Mundo to take on the Arrancars who where Hollows, or still are, or something ... have to be honest I have kind of lost the handle on what is going on. here. Rukia and Renji have also arrived so now the posse is ready ... and Ichigo really needs to get it on with Rukia because I doubt Orihime will remain interested in him for much longer.
Soul
Jul 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
well once you get the idea of the whole concept i.e Soul Society, Shinagami etc...
you will finish one volume within an hour. i mean it is that addictive. talk about a page turner.
it is a great experience to read this series. the whole concept is neatly implemented.

there r lot's of twists and turns to keep you hooked to this series.

so all in all Worth 4.5 stars out of 5.
Ash
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I am with Sara on this one. It's the first time I haven't given Bleach 5 stars. I must admit this was just kind of boring to me.
Steph
Oct 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: manga lovers
Shelves: manga
Great manga. Love the characters, the art and the storyline.
Addie
interesting! I stopped watching the anime right about here so exciting to get to new story! I like to read it first anyway
Galion Public Library Teens
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
A.J. liked "all of it" and recommends the book to "anyone."
Jessica
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ULQUIORRA & GIN are awesome. BEST BAD GUYS EVER!!!!!
Holly Fetter
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Here we goooooo...woohoo-Renji and Rukia are here too!
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 50 巻ノ五十
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 74 books)
  • Bleach, Volume 01
  • Bleach, Volume 07
  • Bleach, Volume 08
  • Bleach, Volume 09
  • Bleach, Volume 10
“As we approach the crucial battleground, believe that our blades will not shatter.
Believe that our resolve will not weaken.
Though our paths may diverge, our iron hearts remain together.
Swear, that though the land itself may break asunder...We will come back alive! ~Renji Abarai”
47 likes
“I sensed only an instant of apprehension.
She never raised an eyebrow at the question..

Such a brave girl.”