Jump to ratings and reviews

Never Be Sick Again: Health Is a Choice, Learn How to Choose It

One day Raymond Francis, a chemist and a graduate of MIT, found himself in a hospital, battling for his life. The diagnosis: acute chemical hepatitis, chronic fatigue, multiple chemical sensitivities, and several autoimmune syndromes, causing him to suffer fatigue, dizziness, impaired memory, heart palpitations, diarrhea, numbness, seizures and numerous other ailments. Knowing death was imminent unless he took action, Francis decided to research solutions for his disease himself. His findings and eventual recovery led him to conclude that almost all disease can be both prevented and reversed.

In Never Be Sick Again, Francis presents a seminal work based on these findings — a revolutionary theory of health and disease: there is only one disease (malfunctioning cells), only two causes of disease (deficiency and toxicity), and six pathways to health and disease (nutrition, toxins, psychological, physical, genetic, and medical). This remarkable book answers the questions: What is health? What is disease? Why do people get sick? How can disease be prevented? How can it be reversed? It will teach readers, in one easy lesson, an entirely new way to look at health and disease — an approach that is easy to understand, yet so powerful that they may, indeed, never have to be sick again.

Providing a basic understanding of health and disease, this book takes the mystery out of disease. It provides readers, no matter what their present physical condition, a holistic approach to living that will empower them to get well — and stay well.

416 pages, Paperback

First published September 1, 2002

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Raymond Francis

19 books93 followers

Raymond Francis, DSc, MSc, RNC, is a chemist, and a graduate of MIT, and a registered nutrition consultant. Raymond is an internationally recognized leader in the field of optimal health maintenance, chairman and CEO of Beyond Health Corporation, the publisher of Beyond Health News, host and producer of the Beyond Health Show, author of the highly-acclaimed books, Never Be Sick Again and Never Be Fat Again and of the Pathways to Health newspaper columns.

An in-demand speaker, he has addressed health conferences all over the United States, as well as in Germany, Switzerland, Greece and Egypt.

***

Raymond Francis, M.Sc., is an internationally recognized leader in the emerging field of optimal health maintenance. He is chairman and CEO of Beyond Health Corp., a supplier of highly advanced health education and world-class, health-supporting products to the public. He is the publisher of Beyond Health News, author of the Pathways to Health newspaper columns, and host and producer of the radio talk show An Ounce of Prevention. He lives in San Rafael, California.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 102 reviews
Profile Image for Lori.
294 reviews61 followers
January 26, 2011
I have to say that, compared to most Americans, I lead a fairly healthy lifestyle. I cook almost everything my family consumes from scratch. We rarely dine out (except for a weekly foray to a local Lebanese restaurant where we can find inexpensive entrees made from fresh vegetables and lentils.) I drink unsweetened tea and water. I do not purchase food that comes in boxes. I do not purchase pre-prepared foods except for the occasional emergency carry out at a health food store. I take a daily supplement. I try to walk 4 or 5 days a week. We are blessed to have health insurance, so I can schedule a yearly exam and see a doctor if I feel I need one.

But after reading this book...(especially right in the midst of my annual holiday binge where I go off my low sugar diet for a few weeks to enjoy baking traditions)...I feel like I have just stumbled out of a Lost Weekend with Hunter S. Thompson and Mickey Rourke. Because this book basically says that our entire environment is toxic. And that habits we have formed in this society since our earliest childhood are going to kill us.

It is a frightening book.

Raymond Francis is not a doctor. He was trained as a chemist and went to MIT. He had a very successful career and lived a standard affluent American lifestyle. Things fell apart for him at age 47 when his health began to fail. He suffered across-the-board physical breakdown, chronic exhaustion, allergies, muscle aches and multiple chemical sensitivities. Francis' physician blamed most of these issues on 'aging'. Francis was told to take a vacation. It did not help.

After deciding to see an allergist, Francis's fate appeared to be sealed. The allergist administered a diagnostic test called an intradermal test--injecting an allergen into the skin. This is a much more risky test than the typical scratch tests. This procedure is known to cause injury and even death in some patients. In Francis' case, the result was a disaster. His immune system became completely compromised. In the next year, Francis would suffer a multitude of autoimmune syndromes, including thyroiditis and lupus. He visited 36 medical doctors in that time period. Finally Raymond Francis encountered the doctor who would nearly kill him. This doctor prescribed an antiparasitic drug called metronidazaole, which turned out to be toxic to Francis' liver. Francis suffered a severe reaction to this drug and his liver failed. He was deathly ill, emaciated at 120 pounds, bed ridden and his doctors doubted that he would survive.

Although Raymond Francis was physically devastated, a part of him wanted to fight for his health. He was inspired by Norman Cousin's "Anatomy of an Illness" -- the book where Cousins describes his own fight against a deadly illness. If Cousins, a layman with no medical or scientific background, could fight for his life and win, why couldn't Raymond Francis, a trained chemist, do the same?

Thus the author went on to fight for his health. He did so by paring the concept of illness down to elemental building blocks of our bodies, our cells. According to Francis, all disease is caused either by a deficiency in our cells (they are not getting vital nutrition they need) or toxins (the cells are compromised by a polluted environment).
Using Six Pathways to Health, Francis explains how we can maintain our health through nutrition, through the avoidance of toxins, through psychology (maintaining emotional balance), through physical health (exercise and sensible caution), through genetics (our genes are not our absolute destiny, according to Francis we can 'choose' whether or not to 'unlock' disease that runs in our family through our habits in the other areas) and medical (our relationship with the mainstream health system.)

I am giving this book 5 stars because I honestly believe everyone in America should be getting much of this information. We put things in our mouths and feed things to our kids that compare to going into a chem lab or a land fill and ingesting those poisons. Many people are thoroughly misinformed about what is healthy and and what is not. The mainstream health system does little to clear up this confusion; and often adds to it. I have seen the results of correct eating up close. My husband and I cleaned up our act about 7 years ago and we live the positive results daily. I feel we are on the right track, nutrition wise, and I picked up some more information I can apply to further reduce our intake of toxins.

In other areas, I have further to go. I purchase and use standard issue toiletries and cosmetics and I am starting to rethink this. I am concerned about out drinking water. I wonder if I should get certain tests now when they are prescribed to me at the doctor's office. I have been on birth control pills for years and years and I now wonder what I am doing to my body.

And on and on.

This is the terrifying aspect of this book. It takes the life you have been leading for decades and makes you rethink every little thing. It is almost impossible to toss everything out of the window and start fresh with a lifestyle that completely contradicts what mainstream culture is telling you to do. You almost have to be facing death to rise to that challenge. And reading this book might take someone with a fairly practical relationship with illness (such as myself) and turn them into an obsessive hypochondriac.)

So, I encourage everyone who wants to stick around planet Earth a little longer to read this book and explore ways that, step-by-step and a little at a time, you can improve the health of your cells and, therefore your entire physical system (including your mental and emotional outlook.)

Just don't get too crazy and turn into Bubble Boy. Because that isn't healthy either!
Profile Image for أحمد عبدان.
125 reviews22 followers
September 1, 2016
من قال أن علم الإقتصاد علم كئيب.. يكذب أو أنه لا يعلم الطب ولم يقرأ فيه، كتب الطب مليئة بالتحذيرات التي لا ننكر أنها مفيدة لكن لا أظننا سوف نطبقها بدقة، هذا الكتاب يحذرك من كل شيء من الماء الذي بالنهر الذي بجانب بيتك لأنه قد تلوث من الثروة الصناعية مرورًا بنسف كل فوائد اللبن وحتى العقاقير الطبية.
لكن اتفقت كل كتب الصحة على أمر واحد وهو خطورة السكر والدقيق الأبيض والدهون الصناعية.
Profile Image for Heidi Harvey.
23 reviews
August 19, 2012

I didn't finish this book. It had alot of things that truly made sense but if you live the way this guy suggest you would literally have to live in a remote jungle or mountain region away from EVERYTHING. I am not exaggerating. Lots of good information but very very extreme.
Profile Image for Erin Henry.
1,121 reviews6 followers
March 18, 2013
I'm just not convinced yet. This man was very sick and conventional medicine could not help him. Through avoiding toxins and improving his diet he did become better. His advice is just so radical, I don't see how people can implement it all. When I read it I was so overwhelmed with all the dangers in food and the environment; and his advice on what to do that I was tempted to just give up on changing anything. I almost wish he had a baby step version of his book. I do agree that we need to be better informed about the dangers in our food and environment and try to avoid what we can. However, I'm not ready to give up milk, wheat and tap water just yet. I wish he fleshed out his arguments on why milk and wheat were bad. There were just a few pages stating they were bad, stay away. That's not enough to convince me to give up something integral to our diet.
His views on modern medicine were intriguing. He states that all illness is caused by cellular malfunction stemming from deficiency or toxicity. He gives six pathways to get better: nutrition, toxin, psychological, physical, genetic, medical. I wonder what would happen in doctors adopted his ideas and tried to treat causes not symptoms.
I also agree with him that doctors should have more nutritional training. I wish everyone had to see a nutritionist yearly as a part of their physical. Modern medicine does need to move more toward prevention.
Profile Image for Mindi Rosser.
104 reviews16 followers
March 25, 2011
The elusive Fountain of Youth preoccupies the minds of our population in this Dr. Oz inspired media delusion. Whole Grains or Low Carbs? High protein or Vegetarian? How can one determine the path to blissful health with the plethora of contradicting science-supported nutritional plans?

Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis seeks to demystify the path to wellness through its information overloaded pages. His approach to healing employs the use of a pyramid as a graphic explanation. This pyramid illustrates the following information. One cause of sickness: unruly cells. Two problems: toxicity or deficiency. Six methods to heal: superior nutrition, minimization of toxins, psychological well-being, physical exercise/management, genetic manipulations, and medical remedies.

Some studies are cited. Personal experience is too heavily emphasized. Most of his recommendations are merely speculation. A few do have merit, but they are better explained elsewhere. Being well-read in nutrition and health, I still learned a few tips to integrate into my life. One could not practically apply all of his suggestions to enhance wellbeing. Even I felt overwhelmed by the seeming toxicity of my own life according to Francis, and I am an educated wellness consultant, local food advocate, and holistic adherent.

If you are still interested in the book, I advise you borrow it from your local public library. After reading the edition, decide for yourself whether or not it's a worthwhile addition to your bookshelf.
Profile Image for John Patrick Morgan.
45 reviews28 followers
August 24, 2009
At times the simplicity of the applications of the principles in the book are quite arrogant and ignorant. The promises are of epic proportions. Also the book spent lots of time on what to avoid and in comparison little time on what to seek. A large amount of solutions were directions towards the author's website.

However, the fundamental ideas in the book have given me a solid foundation to place my intuition upon and will largely impact my life through giving me a new perspective on health. The model of all disease stemming from cellular malfunction due to toxicity or malnourishment fits perfectly with my attention to the rules of low level interactions in bottom up systems as a solution to higher order manifestations.

Human life is an emerging system of lower level life forms, I.e. Tissues and cells. Attention paid to the cells is reflected in all higher levels.

Much reccomended...and keep some salt nearby for pinching.
Profile Image for Faten.
138 reviews9 followers
June 13, 2015
This book changed my life.

Many would tell you that, and I'm one of them. I'm not striving to seem more unique than others in my review; I just want to give this book -this great man- justice.

Raymond had suffered from a fatal illness some twenty years ago, and he was on his death bed, but he came back to full health (real one this time).

It wasn't some miraclous recovery or some miracle cure; it was simply a lifestyle. A few changes here and there took him out of bed and back on his feet with a new purpose: educating people like he educated himself (to put it in his own words).

I don't expect you to agree with all the content of this book, and he can't also expect everyone to support him fully.
His aim from this book is to convince the largest number of people that just A FEW changes in there diets and lives can mean the difference between life and death.

The five-star rating of this book isn't for its style of writing or for its scientific content; it's for the "shift in prespective" that it has given me. I no longer see illness, disease, health, diet, medicine... as I used too. For the better.
Profile Image for Toby Neal.
Author 70 books890 followers
February 21, 2011
I was so hoping this book had something new to say, but other than listing "6 pathways to health" and emphasizing that each consumer is responsible to for their own health rather than depending on the medical profession, there was litte new information to be had.

Also I bought it as a Kindle book and I don't think that's the way to go with informational books; it was too hard to skim and skip as I like to do with such topics. The writing style was a bit pompous and heavy-handed and I had to read way too much of it to get the the "meat" of each chapter in the Kindle format.
Profile Image for Valerie Snow.
37 reviews
November 17, 2012
First, let me say that there is no way that I could fully implement this lifestyle. However, this book is packed with useful information that has increased my awareness of what I am eating and feeding to my family. I hope to make better and better nutritional choices as time goes by. I am also hoping that others begin to be more aware of our agriculture and food industries. I hope that consumers continue to demand better, healthier food, so that it becomes more readily available and affordable. Read this book and know what is ideal for your body.
Profile Image for Maxime.
16 reviews12 followers
August 6, 2010
This book changed my life. I read it in it's entirety in a few hours. Francis elegantly explains the reason for all disease. He then proceeds to describe all of the ways people become sick using personal anecdotes and demonstrating how we can avoid sickness. Yes Raymond Francis owns a heath products business and Yes he promotes his business in his book (and rightfully so). But that doesn't make the information in this book any less valuable. Not only that, but he suggests other brands you can buy health products from that he supports.
Profile Image for Armand.
28 reviews
October 30, 2011
This book is truly one of those eye-opening and life changing books. It's hard to get through at times because of so much information, but if you truly break down and analyze every section, it will be a book worth reading. I'd recommend this book to anyone serious about taking charge of their health. Truly a must read.
Profile Image for Aaron.
9 reviews10 followers
March 20, 2011
I met the author recently and was fascinated by his story and enthusiasm.

This book has the potential to change and possibly even save your life.

While I am aware that he is also trying to sell you supplements, he makes an incredibly convincing case for why you need them.

1 review7 followers
January 10, 2014
great writer! Makes you realize lots of things related to your health.
Profile Image for Mohamed Sharara.
Author 1 book34 followers
March 31, 2020
لا تمرض مرة أخري
إلي جانب العيش في رضا وسعادة ونجاح يجب الإهتمام بالجانب الجسدي للإنسان ومعرفة كيف إرضاءه وتجنب العادات السيئة التي تؤدي إلي هلاك الجسم
لقد إستفدت كثيراً من هذا الكتاب والنصائح التي لن أتخلي عنها
تجربتي مع الكتاب أتت عن طريق الأزمة التي نعيشها من الأجدر أن نهتم بصحتنا وحياتنا الصحية في جميع الأوقات وليس الوقت الراهن فقط .
في هذه التجربة سوف تتعرف علي النظام الصحي للإنسان وكيف تتوقف عن العادات والأغذية التي تضرك
اللغة البسيطة التي يوجهها الكتاب في توصل الفكرة كانت أكثر من رائعة
لقد إستمتعت بهذه التجربة حيث كانت أكثر من مرضية أنصح الجميع بهذا الكتاب الرائع .
Profile Image for Faisal.
45 reviews9 followers
July 16, 2021
Raymond in this master piece sheds light on the horrible life style we're all living in, with some focus on food diet.
He suggests we should focus on six path ways in order to gain healthier & prolonged life (avoid the 2 main causes of diseases toxicity & deficiency)
1) nutrition
6) medical

Eye opener!
307 reviews1 follower
July 17, 2017
Interesting concept - keep your cells healthy and you will not have any disease. Somethings I didn't agree with and he missed a major item. But following this would probably help your health
Profile Image for Michal Zuber.
20 reviews5 followers
July 13, 2017
Zatial najlepsia kniha o zdravi. Odporucam, kto chce zacat s napravou svojho zdravia.
Profile Image for Mary Miller.
31 reviews11 followers
February 7, 2018
Okay, congratulations on bringing back his own health. I do mean that. But after listening to this book on tape, I found myself beyond frustrated. He is condescending to folks who are ill, tries to blame us for being ill (how dare we?), and because he found a "magic" answer for his condition does NOT mean that his ideology will CURE your health problems, we are not BIOIDENTICAL in any way shape for form. He is NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR or even a biochemist and would be very concerned about someone trying to tell you that giving a name to a disease, is somehow going to give you a life sentence of the disease, what will is to ignore medical attention when it's necessary.

To try to avoid toxins in our day and age would be plain silly. Toxins are in our water (antidepressant drugs, very toxic chemicals that can't be pulled from our waters, hormones that are in the water due to what we give ourselves, then there are the pollutants from Monsanto, ADM, and other chemical polluters, the islands of plastic in our oceans for crying out loud harm us daily, then the fracking), and that's just our water source! There are no virgin land sources anymore, so what about our food? Then, what about our toxic air? Or our Toxic clothing, or our Toxic homes....where do you draw the line?

Ideally, food is at it's best when it's cooked (or ate, juiced) within 20 minutes of having been pulled. So is this feasible suggestion in our day and age? And reducing food down to a handle full of a limited portion of fruits and veggies alone is just a reductionist idea that has been pushed since the days of Kellogg's Sanitarium (see "Road to Wellville") and it's not sustainable, it may be for HIM, but for the rest of us? Really? I don't know what kind of supplements he's trying to push, but supplements isn't exactly heathful either!

---

Our society is filled with what is the problem: if you want to hear it. We can talk about our adrenals being stressed to the maximum degree, I think you might find a bigger answer. We're talking about a society that requires 60, 70,80-hour work week (with NO BREAKS) that people are finding impossible to continue, and we MUST do it ALL ourselves. Even if you seem to thrive on stress, our bodies really don't and it keeps track of how much we thrust at ourselves, and this includes 'false stressors' which our bodies cannot distinguish itself from (if we see it on TV, computer or even read it) our poor bodies accept it as "real" and what is harming us (fight or flight) and especially for those whose adrenals are out of whack can attest to this. Again, we might like the 'thrill of it" but our bodies can't tell the difference between a tiger chasing you and a tiger in the movies coming after someone else, to our bodies that stress is the same. Our Olympics back in the 1970's found that visualizing going down a winter slope on skis and actually using the body to go down the same slope, our brains think it is the same thing. Get it?

Trying to control cellular development is crazy. If we were in the TV show "Bewitched", our cells would behave according to a wave of our hand, or an incantation to make them whatever we wanted them to be. As we age our cells will mutate and change, they just do. Thinking that somehow you'll never die, is a fool's errand. He claimed in this book that the #1 killer is drugs (all medical intervention).

Want to live longer? Stop living in fear, eat food that you can eat that is good for YOU (not someone else), and take time to take a stress break by meditation or other means. Giving hugs is good, Laughter is good, endless demands of what to stop eating unless you have another Earth, will probably not fix the situation. Blaming the patient? The worst.
Profile Image for Aisha Sherlock.
74 reviews4 followers
August 3, 2020
one of the most beneficial books that i came across. the amount of information in it is very awakening. just one concern that its not upgraded or updated since it's published in 2002. medicine and research are improving by time and scientist make all the possible efforts to cause no harm. i advice every individual to read such books. well done to the author and his good investment in such crucial topics.
Profile Image for Lena.
Author 7 books242 followers
June 29, 2011
2009 book review
well, i’m gonna cheat and post my reply before i’m all the way through this book. but i’m finished with the last pathway, and so i only have the conclusion left. anyway, this book was definately an eye opener. i’m not really much into self help books, and i’m very skeptical of them, including this one. but, i have been sick a lot the last couple of years, so i thought i’d read it with an open mind and try out some of the suggestions. there is so much information it’s hard to process and remember everything. but the book was easy to read, accessible and not too technical or detailed. i found that it was easy reading, but it dragged and took me a long time to finish.

the thing is, it is insanely expensive to do everything listed in the book, and you’d pretty much have to be a millionaire to do everything. but i figured i’d do the things i could afford. such as the food combining and eating more organic foods. i was quite disappointed to find out how much i was eating that was bad for me. anyway, it’s not that hard with the food combinations (plus, it’s free!) and i am def. going to cut out as much as possible the Big Four (white sugar, white flour, hydrogenated oils, and milk). i will not be cutting out all dairy products, but may cut down on them. i dont really think i can eat all that raw food, but i like salad and such. also, i find it hard to give up things like dried fruit, etc, when i’ve already given up the more obviously bad snacks (you know, the ones that taste really good :)

however, right now i’m on vacation and decided it would be too hard to stick to all these restrictions, so i am not doing the things i should. i even ate brownies and ice cream one night, and found that it wasnt all that exciting--i still like it, but it isnt something i cant live without. plus, i still eat chocolate (organic dark chocolate--which is amazing anyway, so i dont feel that bad since i’m not giving up chocolate.) anyway, i like reading about all the pathways, but i dont think i’ll ever stop wearing makeup or using lotion, tho i may use healthier stuff. i just cant bring myself to throw away all the stuff i have already since i dont have a job and all, and it seems wrong somehow to throw all this expensive stuff away. may change from using it once it’s gone, but that may take a while. i did buy some "organic" mascara, only to find out that only 14% of the ingredients are organic, so it seems to be kind of a sham.

basically i liked the book and found it interesting and discouraging, but i’m willing to try out the suggestions and see if it makes a difference. i rate the book 3.5 out of 5 stars, and i’d recommend it to anyone interested in health
July 1, 2017
Memandang penyakit bukan dari gejalanya tetapi secara holistic hingga ke akar penyebabnya pada tingkat sel. Buku ini memberikan pengetahuan yang akan membuka mata sekaligus meningkatkan kesadaran bagaimana banyak hal baik itu di dalam diri, kebiasaan, maupun dari lingkungan yang ternyata memberi dampak buruk terhadap kesehatan.
37 reviews1 follower
July 9, 2014
I became aware of this book from a podcast Dr. Liz Lipski's podcast called "Access to Health Experts." You can find a link to that podcast at her other website www.innovativehealing.com. Dr. Lipski has her doctorate in nutrition and she interviews some of the most noted health experts in the field of integrative and natural medicine. Dr. Lipski interviewed Raymond Francis and I have to say I was so impressed with the interview I had to get the book. I have recently been looking into alternative medicine mainly for personal reasons I won't go into. I have always consider this field for I used to think of as "tree hugging hippies." I am slowly changing my mind. There are still quite a few quacks in the world of alternative medicine, but aren't there some quacks in the tradtional medical field as well? I have already read the first two chapters and if I had the time I would read this book in a single sitting. It is so far an easy read. I wish mainstream medicine would look into this field and give it a shot and see if some of what is being said and taught isn't in fact true. I understand Raymond Francis may have an ulterior motive to get his readers to buy his products. This is the problem I find with most of the people in this industry, but they have to make a living someway. We have been brainwashed by Big Pharma and our traditional medical industry into believing and trusting anything and everything they tell us and I'm afraid that most of it is nothing more than "toxic snake oil." Francis looks at ways of optimizing our health at the cellular level, believing that if we can feed and care for all of our human cells that it will translate in great health, never getting sick again. I would like to invite others to read this book as well, especially if you are a doctor or work in the medical industry.
Profile Image for Jen.
77 reviews1 follower
January 8, 2012
I will admit that I have become more jaded with my own health journey. As I continue to read alternative health books I am distraught at the mis-information taught to me in college. I am disturbed that my doctors have lost the ability to think for themselves and open their minds to new (and some really old) ideas about health care. This book really solidifies my belief that modern health care is really death care. Heath care waits until you are sick and then smothers your symptoms with no regard to cure the problems. In my mind modern care should be preventative. This book presents every disease we know to be the same; cancer, heart disease, gall stones, arthritis, etc are all malfunctioning cells. With this knowledge is the key to preventative care and recovery. Malfunctioning cells are caused by toxins or deficiencies in our cells. This is some very powerful information. I would recommend this book to all who are sick to guide them to recovery to all in medical care to educate them and to all who feel well so that they can maintain their health for years to come. Thank you Raymond Francis for a well written and informative book.
Profile Image for Hossein Moavi.
6 reviews
June 14, 2020
I'm not saying it's a terrible book to read, in fact, it contains some useful information in order to improve our lifestyle. Ideally, the way he proposes will eventually result in ultimate health (as he calls it), but it's not possible and it's way too extreme. You must live faaaar away from civilization in a jungle or a mountain to meet his standards of health. One thing that I really hated about the book that made me close it and sell it as a secondhand book was he was advertising products. Check the appendix C and you'll see that there's a website where the author purchases whatever he needs to keep his ultimate health. This made me hate it although it contained some useful information. Not recommended by me at least.
5 reviews
August 6, 2011
This book will change the way you think about health and illness. Yes, there are some ideas that are kinda out there, and most people would not be able to implement many of them even if they wanted to (not practical at all). But the main messages, that health is a choice and that people have much more control over their health than most realize, and that all illnesses have some very fundamental things in common, are spot on and important concepts to understand in my opinion. That being said, I think some parts are exaggerated on purpose, but I still got alot out of it.
Profile Image for Xi Wang.
2 reviews1 follower
June 7, 2013
I remember I felt chronically fatigue last year, and was exhausted simply after lecturing and didn't wanna do anything else, until I realized it might be the problem of my diet after reading the book. The modern meat, dairy product, make believe food and so on are highly toxic, the book raises the awareness of what I am eating and really is an eye opener. It shares the spirit with traditional Chinese medicine in many ways, our body should be treated as a whole system rather than just curing the observed symptom. Everybody should read it if you choose to live healthy.
Profile Image for Joscyln Day.
4 reviews
March 21, 2008
My son just deleted all that I wrote but anyways I'm only on page 50 right now and it has over 300 pages but I really like what I have read so far about this guys theories on health. I don't have much time to read but I think this is an excellent book for anyone really interested in living a healthy happy life.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 102 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.