Start by marking “The Princess Twins and the Tea Party” as Want to Read:
The Princess Twins and the Tea Party

The Princess Twins and the Tea Party (The Princess Twins)

3.23  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
A lesson in humility. Princess Emma wants everything to be perfect for her tea party, but only God is perfect. Just when her guests arrive, everything seems to go wrong. How will Emma fix it? This level-one story teaches girls what it means to be a princess for the true King.
Published May 1st 2009 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Twins and the Tea Party, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Twins and the Tea Party

Jillian
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was actually pretty nice - but then the "Only God is perfect" moment came in, and it was just so random that it really threw me off. I understand the lesson in humility part, I guess, but the way the character says the phrase, it just reads more like Emma shouldn't even try to make her tea party be nice.
Zoe Schoppa
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: all parents of little girls learning to read
I have a six-year-old daughter who is the epitome of the average and happy first grader. When she came home from school today I told her that I had a book for her to read. When I showed her the book she said “Yeah! I love these books!” What a great way to start.

We call our little girl Princess Wiggles of the Realm of Dirt Dirt. I really should write a post about how that nickname came about. Anyway, this story was perfect for her. Her attention was focused (not usually the case, hence the wiggle
Rebecca Ray
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do you have girly girls who love tea parties? I know I do. In fact, we’ve taken whole days just to make teacakes and prepare for a tea party for our family. So, when I saw the book The Princess Twins and the Tea Party, I thought it might make an excellent addition to our home library for my girls to use as reading practice.

In this simple, easy-to-read book, Emma is trying to make everything perfect for a tea party with her friends, and she’s checking to make sure that everything is just right. S
Stephanie Tiner
Princess Emma wants her tea party to be absolutely perfect. From the cakes to the napkins, but only God is perfect. Will the tea party be a success?
My daughter liked this book very much. It has everything a young girl could ask for: princesses, cake, tea and, of course, a puppy.
The writing is easy enough for young readers to grasp without loosing the child's interest.
The illustrations are engaging, though the colors are a little dull at times.
I believe this is a decent book for young readers.
MrsK Books
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Every host wants all things to be perfectly "pleasing" for our guests. Of course the goodies must be divine. Of course the table must be elegant, eye-catching, welcoming, and royal. Every detail is checked and re-checked.

Yet, if there is a puppy that is just so excited to be at the party... well so many things can go wrong.

How would you react when your tea party is "crashed?" Are you gracious? Do you get angry, pout, or cry when your plans aren't going the way you want them to?
Tea parties are t
Margaret Chind
May 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Margaret by: Candice Frederick
"He [God] gives grace to those who are not proud." - Proverbs 3:34

Now isn't that a funny verse that we'd hate to hear in the moment we need it most. While this is an early reader and meant for children I think the message is spoken to the mama's reading over the shoulder loud and clear as well. How many times have you gotten all caught up in making everything perfect for a party or event that you lose the enjoyment of all that you should be blessed with. So true!

Learn it now and not after your
Lindsi
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love the Princess Twin books, about having godly character like a beautiful heart and caring for others above yourselves. The Princess are Abby & Emma, so we read our girl's names Ammi & Emmalyn instead. The girls love it!
Rachel
LK
Jan 10, 2017
Anna
Jan 14, 2018
Mona from Arizona writes Nonfiction for Women, Historical Romance, and Children's Books. Her favorite stories include a community of women, sisters and friends, and romance. Her bestselling children's books include, Bedtime in the Southwest and Real Girls of the Bible: A 31-Day Devotional, Follow Mona on her blog at www.monahodgson.com and at http://www.facebook.com/mona.hodgson.
More about Mona Hodgson

The Princess Twins (5 books)
  • The Princess Twins and the Kitty