Start by marking “Graystripe's Adventure (Warriors Manga Box Set)” as Want to Read:
Graystripe's Adventure (Warriors Manga Box Set)

Graystripe's Adventure

(Warriors: Manga Graystripe's Trilogy #1-3)

Graystripe-the ThunderClan deputy-has been captured by Twolegs He longs to go home to the forest and his Clan, and when he meets a feisty kittypet named Millie, she encourages him to search for his lost friends. But with the forest destroyed, and no clear path left to lead him, how will Graystripe find ThunderClan?

Ages: 8 - 12
Published October 6th 2009 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Graystripe's Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Graystripe's Adventure

Rick Silva
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Originally published as three b/w manga volumes, this full-color collection tells the complete story of Graystripe's capture by the "twolegs", his life as a "kittypet", and his romance with Millie, who makes the decision to join in his attempt to escape back to his beloved Thunderclan.

Erin Hunter's world of feral cats is fun, and it has a an interesting level of depth, especially around the mythology the cats have developed, and those mythological elements play an important role in this epic jou
P.K.Eason
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, for one, I am on the second time of reading this book! And two, I give this book a five+ review because of the fun and suspenseful story! I truly think that even people who don't like cats would love reading this book. Graystripe is, however, pretty stern, more than when he was a kit and was friends with Firepaw (Rusty). That does fit into the story quite well! I love all the cats that Graystripe and Millie run into along the way. Millie is a she-cat who accompanies Graystripe on his journ ...more
Sawyer McKinney
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it.
joan hand
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good!

I liked that finally we get to see what Graystripe looks like! I also like Millie, but Diesels got my vote. I disliked how fast everything went. In the books Graystripe acted more hungry. But in this he seemed “plump” I recommend this book to cat lovers ages 9+. Great work Erin Hunter!
Mallory
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing! This is also the first Warriors Comic Book I have read (and only right now). I think it is awesome! It is a bit pricey compared to other Warriors books but that is because it has 3 comics in it.
Beth Kakuma-Depew
My 7th grader read this and fell in love with the Warrior Cats universe. He absolutely HAD to read the first book in the series after finishing this.
Arlene Avilez
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own
Ooh, I love these cats :)
Tennille Wilton
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Love It!

This is the first Warriors Manga I’ve tried out and I loved it! It’s a great story and the artwork is awesome! I highly recommend!
rodya
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this book series shaped me as a human in my childhood and now, ten years later, I'm relieving tge same world in manga format
5/5 not only for nostalgic feelings but for great morals
Ava
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I love the Warriors manga! I feel like I am in the world of Warriors cats!
Regina
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who likes cats and everyone who wants a good plot!
Shelves: cats, manga, 5-stars
Short but really amazing. I guess it didn't feel like they took two seconds to make, either, because the drawings would have taken a while to do and to get them that perfect! There are some really amazing drawers out there. I really liked these three books anyway and it doesn't seem like it took forever to find his new home even though when reading the series he's stolen in, it takes him more than a couple of books to get back. I think it's because the descriptions are visual and there's really ...more
Aoife
Feb 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All warrior fans! Read them in order everyone!
A boxset of three Warriors manga books. Following graystripe and his quest to find his clan - he many adventures on the way... Loved these, being a big fan of warriors and of Japanese manga I really liked these. Really easy to follow and nicely paced. The artwork is lovely and they still make you go through some strong emotions, like the books. Hard to put down and really good cuz they're about a character who everyone's missing and wants him to get back to firestar and thunderclan. Great!! Defi ...more
Hayden C
Sep 14, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These 3 books(graphic novels) were the first ones I read out of these graphic novels. There isn't a lot to talk about this one, but the detail was pretty good. It would've been better if it was in color. But all together, it was all good.
Mataya Fe
Jun 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!
Kitty Katy
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
good nice to know what happened to graystripe
Alyssa Indira
Jan 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Good I guess. honestly thecomic was to a short, I could read all 3 of them within an hour,
Monica
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was awesome!
Cassandrah Zenk
Mar 04, 2014 added it
Recommends it for: young children
Again read when I was younger. Note: Story takes place around book 1 of the second set of books.
Brandee Miller
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Kevin Warman
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These were the first Warrior Cat books I read, and I loved them to death. The illustrations and dialogues are great, and it sparked my interests in graphic novels and mangas.
Annie
Sep 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: action, animals, fantasy
These books are so good!
Hillary
Aug 29, 2009 rated it really liked it
going to read 2nd book!
Mattie C
it's just all the books in one even though i don't have the boxset i own each in devisual book.
Sven
Sep 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourite-books
As usual, it was good, but not as good as the main series, it added some extra story though, so it is worth reading if you like the series.
Ken Wong
Emily
Sep 11, 2015
All About Warrior...: Graystripe's Adventure 1 1 Jun 11, 2018 05:32PM
Warrior Cats Fore...: Graystripe's Adventure 14 9 Sep 28, 2012 08:17PM
  • Wild Blood (Horses of the Dawn #3)
  • Whalesong (Whalesong, #1)
  • Callanish
  • Argos
  • Over the Wall
  • Artifacts
  • Toes
  • Akissi: Cat Invasion
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - Part 1 (Zelda, #6)
  • Ocean Realm (Crystal Doors, #2)
  • In the Heart of the Valley of Love
  • Apocalypse Bow Wow
  • Shadowland (Brotherhood of the Conch, #3)
  • Elissa's Quest (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • The Adventures of Hotsy Totsy (Lacey & Casey, #2)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Philip, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natur

Warriors: Manga Graystripe's Trilogy (3 books)
  • Warriors: Graystripe, #1: The Lost Warrior