Start by marking “بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون” as Want to Read:
بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

"'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' is an anti semitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the US in the 1920s.

Adol
Paperback
Published 2001 (first published 1903)

Start your review of بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون
Petra-masx
Henry Ford funded 50,000 copies of this fake book for distribution in the US. Here he is receiving the highest medal the Germans could confer on a foreigner (pretty eh?) partly for this action and many others that contributed to what he hoped would be a large proportion of the American people driving his cars and buying his newspapers and books helping to proseletyze to his fervently-believed in cause of anti-semitism. Hitler hailed in Mein Kamp as "my inspiration".

Recently declassified documen
Nandakishore Varma
I tried... really. To understand this "dangerous" tract. To see how it provided inspiration to Hitler. To comprehend how catastrophic it is.

But I failed - miserably. I can't go on. It's nothing but garbled gobbledygook.

The theme seems to be destabilisation of the world due to the overthrow of the established order, the rise of the democratic republic which is controlled by Jewish money, which shall collapse at a particular point of time to allow for an international conspiracy of Jews to attain
Jennifer Jacobs
One of the most vicious propaganda tool this world has ever known!It's so absurd!And the people who fall for it are nothing but imbecile pathetic losers!This book was written by the Russian Czar and was a propaganda tool deployed by Russians,you have to be special kind of idiot/moron hater to believe even a single word of this hate manual!

Nothing but libels and blood libels and vicious antisemitism,this book is read like a fable among anti Semitic/ Neo Nazi and Islamic terrorists!In Asia,in coun
sologdin
I marvel that persons sufficiently credulous to believe that this document is genuine actually have existed anywhere in the history of the universe. Credulity here requires several successive willful suspensions of disbelief:

a) That a world historical conspiracy was formed and perpetuated in secret until some douche let slip the entire plan;

b) That the world historical conspiracy was formed by the world’s always already marginal group;

c) That the world historical conspiracy can control entire ec
Ryan
This is my 3rd time reading this. Every time I read it, I make more connections between the plans it lays out and what's happening in the present day. This is real folks. 5 stars for the insight it gives us, 1 star because they want to subvert and destory everything that makes life worth living.
Negative Doomer
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't say it doesn't all make sense. It fits very well with our modern times, and upon looking closer to everything in our modern world, it all fits perfectly.
The majority of people disliking this seem to be close-minded moderates, Jews, and Gays.
Always pay attention to who is giving low ratings of books.
Jeff Siegmund
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pretty eye opening. Combine this with the Report from iron Mountain and you eyes should be open.
This has been going on for centuries.
Michael
May 05, 2009 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: European Historians, researchers of fascism, conspiracy buffs
Recommended to Michael by: Robert Anton Wilson
Standard disclaimer: I maintain my tradition of not rating books which are published to promote a racist or anti-Semitic viewpoint. Rating them, even giving them a bad rating, legitimizes them and gives the wrong impression of my reasons for studying them (which has nothing to do with "liking" them or not).

According to the receipt I found stashed in this book, I bought it a few scant weeks before 9/11 changed the face of conspiracy theory forever. I had been meaning to read it ever since my int
Anna Kļaviņa
I've actually read this and damn it's ridiculous.

Adam
Sep 07, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: history
First, I must commend Amazon for making this book available for purchase. I don't know too many other places I would have been able to acquire it. It's nice to see that bookstores are willing to offer any kind of work regardless of their controversial nature. However, I will say that I'm fairly surprised that this is the version that's being offered and kind of explains the statement Amazon issued about offering this particular text.

I am aware that this text has been proven to be a fraud, but i
Todd
Feb 11, 2009 rated it did not like it
Are you kidding me? This is a horrible book. This is the "Elders of the Protocols of Zion" a propaganda book from the 1800's, which is popular in the Middle East again...
R. Allen
May 31, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a great read and that's why I'm reading it again. Most likely I will study this book continuously and keep reseaching historical cross-referrence points. I've learned that the Chess board is only the starting point.
Sotiris Makrygiannis
Machiavelli wrote a manual how to handle a leader, he also wrote how to manage a country or world. That was copied as a Jew conspiracy theory, the bad side with those are they might be few that believe in them and try to make them a reality.
Jack
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WHEW LAD
Helena Andrzejewska
DISCLAIMER: I will not rate this book, as it was read strictly for academic purposes, and has been proven to be a fraud and nothing but propaganda.
Alexia Gaudeul
Not a very good book, repetitive and badly written, rather incoherent and stretching credulity. However, certainly interesting as a historical document and a study of the paranoid mind.

I felt that this book was mainly directed against social changes occuring in Russia at the time. Jews were chosen as the favored culprit, but I am not sure how far back beliefs about their influence on policies across the world reach back. The goal of the writer was probably to scare people into adhering to old r
Sachin
Jan 02, 2009 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This book is the "mother of Mein Kampf" - this is the documented version of Anti-semitism prevalent in Europe at that time.

A must read - to discern between facts, fiction and 'complete bullshit'.
Jay
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read it expecting a hodge Podge of antisemetic slander but nearly everything that was said to happen in this book came true in almost the exact same way. Real or not it’s bloody scary
John Donovan
Feb 06, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Having seen this work cited many, many times, most recently by Hitler in "Mein Kampf" which I am re-reading with much older eyes than my high school self, I thought I should read it myself.

I'm almost done with it (not hard, 90 pages or so). Classic conspiracy theory structure, with vague references and quotes from conveniently dead people, alleging shadowy figures pulling levers behind the curtain.

Written to show how current trends (and they're all out there today, for that this was first publi
Austin Wright
For evidence on why this piece of literature is a hoax, I recommend checking out Morris Kominsky's "The Hoaxers", which was written in 1970.

I finally got around to reading Protocols in it's entirely because Milton William Cooper printed it in it's entirely within his own book "Behold, a pale horse". Cooper believes that Protocols is factual and prophetic, ignoring though that it had been debunked almost more than 90 years earlier.
Lucy
Not only is this anti-Semitic propaganda, but it's not even real. It was debunked in the twenties as an obvious forgery. I'd argue that it's more dangerous than Mein Kampf, because Hitler took inspiration from it and a lot of people still think this book is real and use it to justify anti-Semitism. Just read The Plot by Will Eisner instead. It even has pretty pictures!
Mai_BT21
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing.
It describes the reality in incredible ways.
If you wanna read this book you need to read "Pawns in the game" book and after reading the two books you will know WHO run the world and how and why.
I highly recommend it to every educated person or to those who search for the reality.
Alan Newton
Widely established as a fake anti-Semitic book, I was intrigued still to read it and understand the extent to which the Russians of the early 20th century wanted to go to scapegoat the Jews. Henry Ford would later fund printing of 500k copies that were distributed throughout the United States during the 1920s, which makes you ponder why a President would so such a thing unless it were - as you would expect - propaganda, which is precisely how the Nazis used the Text against Jews. Indeed, it is s ...more
Alex
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Banner book (and banned too) you have to be angry, scream and shake your hands a lot, but not to read it with the working sense of humor. The half of it blame non-jews in power because of their ignorance, greed, sloth and all the sins you would name, they terrorize their people and name them only as Ernst Junger did "masses". Nilus probably knew Junger books well and had an intention to put this modernist style in a mouth imagined leaders of Zion to blame state tyrants for their sins and people ...more
Radu
Aug 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sosen
Aug 05, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
It's anti-Semitic, and it's almost impossible to deny that it's a forgery. However, there's a startling contradiction here: when has something so anti-establishment been so eloquent and articulate in its portrayal of humanity's greatest fears? When has something underground felt so lofty? There really isn't anything like it. It's no surprise that Ezra Pound was in love with it, or that conspiracy theorists are more obsessed with it than ever. I'll investigate further, when I have the time and th ...more
Daniel Mihai Popescu
So, will I be considered an Anti-Semite if I say it's racist? Or... extremely racist? I also do not understand the fuss about it being a forgery or not. Replace Zion with Freemasonry, or even more extreme, with Illuminati, and you'll have the same thing. If this is a forgery, the guys who conceived it were brilliant. They must have been Jewish.
Sennett
Sep 24, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
Not just supremely boring, but also unconvincingly written. How anyone can fall for this (or finish it) is beyond me.
Sosmimi67
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
good book
Karl Schmidt
Not amazingly accurate, but I guess it makes some valid points from time to time about vectors of attack
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Line-By-Line Critique 2 5 Oct 24, 2018 11:23PM
Goodreads Librari...: Combine editions 3 16 Apr 14, 2018 11:37AM
Goodreads Librari...: Combine editions 5 16 Sep 16, 2016 08:11AM
leCtuRanDos: Κριτικές βιβλίου [Τα Πρωτόκολλα των Σοφών της Σιών] 1 8 Sep 18, 2014 07:00AM
Introduction by Israel Shamir 1 6 Nov 25, 2013 05:06PM

• البؤساء
  • ملائك نصيبين
  • Sun and Steel
  • رحلتي من الشك إلى الإيمان
  • The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements
  • Logos Rising: A History of Ultimate Reality
  • قصة تكملها أنت
  • The Age of Entitlement: America Since the Sixties

News & Interviews

“True force makes no terms with any right, not even with that of God;” 1 likes
“Todo el que quiera gobernar debe recurrir al engaño y a la hipocresía. En política, el honor y la sinceridad se convierten en vicios que despachan a un mandatario más pronto que sus mayores enemigos.” 1 likes