Start by marking “The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac: The Essential Astrology Guide for Women” as Want to Read:
The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac: The Essential Astrology Guide for Women

The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac: The Essential Astrology Guide for Women

Demystify men and transform any relationship. Discover what you see in him and what he'll see in you.

The AstroTwins have been using the zodiac for over 15 years to help couples find the love affair of their dreams. A good relationship may mean adjusting to someone who often thinks, acts, and views the world in a way totally foreign to you. You can have a great relationship
Published November 1st 2008 by Sourcebooks Casablanca (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Astrotwins' Love Zodiac

Lauren
Oct 21, 2009 Lauren rated it it was amazing
DEAD ON about Geminis. A silly book for silly women who need a little extra guidance or ideas about men, in general. And yes, I just called myself silly.
Izlinda
Mar 07, 2009 Izlinda rated it really liked it
Basically covers each astrology sign with sections for
How to Spot Him,
How He Deals With (Money, Family, Love, Sex, Children, Pets, Your Meltdown, His Meltdowns, Breakups),
What He's All About,
What He Wants in a Woman,
What He Wants from a Relationship,
Sex with (the sign),
Turn-Ons & Turn-Offs,
His Moves (First Moves: How He Courts You, He's In: How You Know He's Committed, Unfaithful (the sign): Why He Cheats, Dig the Grave: It's Over),
Interpreting His Signals: What does he mean by that
Mai
Nov 25, 2014 Mai rated it really liked it
Great and fun read, really enjoyed it Alot .men can be a mystery sometimes but once you figure out what he is all about ,he would be easy to handle or not ,depending on how tolerant you are of his imperfections,loved this astrological guide to men and it freaked me out as well ,i found out that i could only get along with my element :water signs .i prefer and admire Cancerians no matter how smothering they are ,they are way better than detached-freedom-loving-committent phobic types of men ,plea ...more
Thomas
Sep 16, 2014 Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so careful with astrology, as most is just humbug. A new female friend handed me the AstroTwin's Love Zodiac, asking if any of it is true. Boy, is it true!!!

I thought I was unique, different, special! But when I read the chapter about my zodiac sign, I laughed and cried at these same time! I realized I'm just a run-off-the mill typical Virgo. What a mess! :)

I was looking to find if the authors wrote the same book about women! So hard to figure them out, to know what makes them tick, how the
Amina Al motery
Dec 03, 2014 Amina Al motery rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amor-marriage
very methodological book, all the information and astrological analyses were well organized, i couldn't stop reading when finding the general character of my gemini fiancé, very accurate when it comes to what he wants in a relationship (space ,variety,intelligence),well described concerning his 3,4 personalities and the boyish,bookaholic,adventure seeker nature.
thanks Ophira & Tali :)
Paulia
Mar 22, 2013 Paulia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: guides, own, spiritual
Extremely well put together and easy to read and understand and follow.
Anderson
Apr 29, 2009 Anderson rated it liked it
Pretty interesting if you're into this kind of thing. I read it at work and they have been doing a little publicity blitz. I guess a few celebs have used them.
Nor Finn
Nor Finn rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Kevin Dublin
Kevin Dublin rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Rita
Rita rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Crystal
Mar 29, 2009 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I'm a sucker for astrology. I like this book cause it's all about relationships.
Brooke
Brooke rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2015
Mary Vasquez
Mary Vasquez rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2012
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2013
Ness
Ness rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2012
Courtney
Courtney rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2016
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2016
Shai
Shai rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Jane Dugger
Jane Dugger rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2012
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Halle Meyer
Halle Meyer rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
Cyndy
Cyndy rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2015
Dana
Dana rated it really liked it
May 09, 2012
Benita
Benita rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Deanna
Deanna rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
Matthew Le
Matthew Le rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2011
Kat B
Kat B rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2012
Gabi Lorino
Gabi Lorino rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2016