Start by marking “Never Look Back (Redemption Hills, #3)” as Want to Read:
Never Look Back (Redemption Hills, #3)

Never Look Back

(Redemption Hills #3)

From NYT and USA Today bestselling author A.L. Jackson comes an enemies-to-lovers, small-town, second-chance romance…

Logan Lawson won me in a bet.
The second I saw him sitting at the illegal card table, I knew I was in trouble.
Years ago, he sealed my fate and condemned me to a life I didn’t want to lead.
Yet he’s filled with untamed fury and thirsting for vengeance.

As
Published August 29th 2022 by A.L. Jackson Books, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Never Look Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Look Back

Start your review of Never Look Back (Redemption Hills, #3)
Leticia (jerseygirl)
"Even if I can't see you, I'll know you're there, and I'll find my way to you."
There are books that make you want to live in them and experience what the characters are going through. Some of it will be painful, hard to watch and feel, and it will gut you. But what if it's all worth it in the end?
Reading Never Look Back was like feeling the kind of love that was always meant to be, pushed down but never forgotten, written in the stars.

"From the moment I met Logan Lawson, he'd made it difficult t
A.L. Jackson
Aug 04, 2022 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
🔥NEVER LOOK BACK IS LIVE🔥

"The spice was on point and the romance was swoony. A total must read." -The Boho Book Blogger

NEVER LOOK BACK is finally LIVE!! I have been so anxious to get this story into your hands - LOGAN AND ASTER ARE PURE ROMANCE. This is probably the swooniest, sexiest, most intense story I've ever written. Everything about it was pure magic. I cannot wait for you to fall in love with these two the way I did writing them!

✔️Enemies-to-Lovers
✔️Second-Chance
✔️Close-Proximity
✔️Mafia
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
You’re going to make me regret this, aren’t you?”
“It seems fair since I’ll be regretting you for the rest of my life.”

If there's one thing that AL Jackson knows how to do, is to hit her readers right in the feels with the force of a Mac truck. And this book? Well, it didn't just hit you in the feels. It ran them over. Then backed up and ran over them again for good measure. And this girl? I was so here for it!
I hate you. You’d do well not to forget it.” It sounded o
Catherine Cowles
All the second chance feels with all the enemies-to-lovers fire. Never Look Back grabs hold of you from the very first pages and never lets go. AL Jackson will have you throwing your Kindle and up way past your bedtime to figure out all her twists and turns for this epic couple.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'My soul’s destination' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Feels so good to be back in Redemption Hills! A.L. Jackson has created a book world I literally don’t want to leave. I completely fell in love with her writing after reading the first in the series and she continues surprising us with the next installments. Now it’s time for Logan to find his happy ever after but it’s not as easy as his personality portrays to be (flirty and fun), this book and story h
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
I’m convinced AL Jackson can’t do any wrong! Each book in this series gets better and better!

Here’s what I loved most about this sexy 2nd chance romance:
* The gorgeous writing
* 2nd chance goodness
* Growly possessive alpha
* Cute kids and fantastic family dynamic
* MC ish storyline.
* Emosh

I could probably go on forever. This one definitely hit the spot!
Erin Lewis
Aug 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Never Look Back (Redemption Hills #3) by A L Jackson

Never Look Back is the third book in the Redemption Hills series and was a great addition to the series. It was well written and had me invested from the first to the last chapter.
This is Logan Lawson and Aster Costa’s story and it was everything I was expecting and more. The more I read the more I was drawn into the story that Ms. Jackson wove.
This is a second chance at love story and one that ticked all the boxes for me. Their
Intel Chicky Reads Romance (Kara Merideth)
Story: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope: second chance
Angst: 😱😱😱😱😱
Smexy: 🔥🔥🔥

Just the perfect story for the youngest Lawson brother! I knew it would be a doozy, but oh my poor heart! Seven years ago Logan and Astor were broken apart by misunderstanding, greed, and devastation. Now, Logan Lawson is sitting across from Astor's husband with her as the ante. Never Look Back is the 3rd book in the Redemption Hills series by AL Jackson and can be read as a standalone, but best enjoyed when read in series order.

What an
Travelogged Blogs
Aug 07, 2022 rated it really liked it
"He was the most striking man I'd ever seen. Then. Now. Forever."

Aster Rose & Logan Lawson had seen each other for the last time, seven years ago. They planned to run away from a life full of crime and danger, to stay together forever but circumstances made them suffer a different fate. Though when they faced each other seven years later, Aster is determined to be set free and Logan wins a bet in which he wins her. But Aster is in big trouble now and there's nowhere else she could go other than
Sabrina
Aug 23, 2022 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I don't think I've ever cheered on a couple like I did Aster and Logan. Their journey together broke my heart but it was also so beautifully written that I couldn't help but fall in love with it. They had a connection that was evident on every page even through the pain and the hate they shared.

Aster had a quiet strength that I really admired. She went through so much in her life but she didn't let it break her and it had her finding her way back to Logan even afte
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
STEAMY! EMOTIONAL!! ANGSTY!!!

Logan Lawson just asked his big bro Trent to hold his beer....while he made me fall in love with him! Yes, I said what I said. AND isn't that exactly a Logan Lawson thing to do?!?! I always knew I'd love this one! He has always been that carefree and loving uncle to sweet Gage and then Juni when she came along. His relationship with them alone would have you swooning. But the emotions and love that oozed from Logan in this book didn't threaten his sexiness in any ca
Kat W
Jun 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-rec, arc
Amy's done it again. Never Look Back is an emotional ride that will gut you, make you smile, laugh, get you hot, have you rooting for the MCs and leave you feeling content in the love that drives Aster and Logan to their HEA.

I just knew there'd be more to Logan than the joker, playboy persona that he presents to the world. He's the Funcle to Gage in the Cage and Juni Bee but underneath all the laughs and jokes is a man who’s grieving the loss of his first love.

This is a second chance romance b
Lauren
Aug 30, 2022 rated it liked it
Though there is an interesting story at its heart, this book gets bogged down in parts by repetitive, overly-flowery, maudlin, prose coupled with a pacing problem. This is a classic case where an author gives readers too much "more." Because, sometimes? Less is more.

I enjoyed some of the more emotional and flowery passages... but then I'd read the same sentiment in basically the same words over and over again to the point where the words lost their meaning and power. There was also a lot of rep
Aug 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Even if I can’t see you, I’ll know you’re there, and I’ll find my way to you.”

Never Look Back is a second chance love story that is exploding with emotion. The beautiful, romantic prose will have you feeling EVERYTHING. With a past that tore them apart due to lies, betrayal and misconceptions, Logan and Aster are FIRE and their connection is palpable.

“He’d always been my heart’s direction. I wasn’t sure there was anywhere else I could have gone.”

Bound by a promise that forced her into a lif
alexa
Little Star. One tiny star hidden in a vast cosmos. The only one I can see.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|5
🌶️🌶️🌶️|5

GENRE: dark // suspense // former mc romance
TROPES: tortured hero/heroine // lovers to enemies to lovers // second chance // small town romance // forbidden love
POV: dual
TW: physical and mental abuse (not by H) // unaliving
CLIFFHANGER: no!
HEA: yes!

I live in Redemption Hills. I live here now and never looking back (was that funny? no? okay). I was first introduced to this series (out of order) when I r
Molly Jaber (Page Turners And Sweet Tea)
Y’all do not want to miss this 5⭐️ audiobook! Another hit in the 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍 series, Erin Mallon & Zachary Webber have brought to life Aster & Logan’s stories! Their voices were phenomenal & I never tired of hearing them. The passion, the emotion, the angst that fills this book is beautifully done! Once again, AL Jackson has created an unforgettable story line & it’s perfectly told on audio!

Many thanks to the author and Valentine PR for the listener’s copy.
Karen_Lee_Reads
Never Look Back
(Redemption Hills #3)
By A.L. Jackson

Logan Lawson, the youngest of the Lawson brothers, the fun uncle, the man who has a gift for making money…but is this the real Logan Lawson or is there something that haunts him, memories that hold him hostage, is the Logan we know the real Logan Lawson?

Aster Rose, she hasn’t seen him since the night she ended it all, the night she told him how she felt, the night that she can never forget. This is now and she still can’t look at him until the s
Jodi - JodiReadsnListens
Aug 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
**Audio Review **

Oh, my stars! Never Look Back by A.L. Jackson was a devastatingly beautiful emotional second chance enemies to lovers romance that tugged at my heartstrings in all the right places. I am loving each trip back to the small town of Redemption Hills. Logan and Aster’s journey to HEA is full of past heartache which leads to a hopeful future. Plus, Logan may be my new favorite Lawson brother, swoon!

Zachary Webber and Erin Mallon narrate this audiobook, and these two delivered all the
Monica (The Accidental Romance Blogger) Barbosa
Logan Lawson is your quintessential "fun guy" - the "life of the party" playboy, the coolest uncle to Gage and Juni Bee... but underneath it all lies a heart that's deeply hurt. "You can't keep shining when you only shine to cover the darkness you hold onto." He's gone legit (almost) when his brothers flew the MC family they were raised into, but his thrill-seeking ways send him to an illegal card game. And in one of these games, he wins her in a bet - the woman who broke him.

Aster Costa can't
Aug 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“They say the devil is so beautiful you wouldn’t be able to look at him if you saw him in his original form.”

“I wanted to beg him to stop. To tell him I couldn’t deal with this. That this push and pull was killing me. The gravitation and the disgust. The hatred and the echo of a star-crossed love.”

“You are the existence that forever burned within me, Aster. You are the belief that I can live right. Do fucking better. Proof I can have a bigger purpose than this superficial bullshit that I’ve been
Susan Staudinger
*STEAM FACTOR ALERT: LOGAN & ASTER'S CHEMISTRY IS NOT ONLY OFF THE CHART, THEY COMPLETELY INSINERATE IT!*

What do the terms “sexy, gregarious and charismatic” all have in common? Look them up in the dictionary and you’re likely to find this name—LOGAN LAWSON. The youngest of the Lawson brothers, Logan is the very epitome of these enviable traits, at least from the outside looking in. But he’s also a bit of an enigma. Logan holds a dark secret like a shield, deflecting his inner turmoil through th
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Never Look Back is the angsty read I didn’t know I needed! The emotions in this book had my heart in a vise and I couldn’t put the book down!!

The book starts off strong! No skirting around just straight for the heart and from there I was a mess till the end of the book! Aster and Logan have a history strewn with love and filled with pain!

I loved seeing Logan in a way I hadn’t before! He’s the comedic relief of the brothers but seeing how big his heart is and how fiercely he loves was beautiful!
leah
Aug 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Release Date: 29 August
Tropes: enemies to lovers, second chance romance, secret romance, mc romance, mafia vibes
Spice: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Genuinely one of my most anticipated read of the year! And this sure did not fail my expectations!
Holy heck, I was enamored with Logan from the very first book, his relationship with Gage and the way he was just always there to back up his brothers was so endearing. There are just some books that leave an impact on you, and not only did this one book do that, but the en
Comfy Couch Book Reviews
This was a perfect swoony, angsty and nail biting second chance romance for me and I loved it. From the moment Logan saw Aster at the card game it was obvious that they had history together and I was dying to know their story.

Ms Jackson gave us an amazing storyline in this book. Aster and Logan's back story was heart-breaking as they were cruelly torn apart as teenagers and Aster was forced to marry against her will, but it was the story in the present day that I found nail biting. I was so afra
Aug 17, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wish-list
The last of the 3 brothers’ story is here and it does not disappoint. From the get go we see the truth behind love and loss. This book seemed so much darker. It deals with betting and all bets are off when Logan is in the room. It also has abuse of one’s partner, Aster knows all about that. With this duo you are in for one heck of a ride. This enemies to lovers story is going to pull you in quickly.

This series has intrigued me from the get go! I’ve loved the characters and the storylines. This
Becky Burrier
Aug 27, 2022 rated it really liked it
Logan Lawson is an enigma to those of use reading The Redemption Hills Series. There is not much we know about him. Shrouded in mystery we know his story is going to have some twist and turns. In True AL Jackson style I was not ready. I was not ready with how much Logan Lawson was going to be a twist read. Logan is a charming rebel. Logan is so much more than his charm; his soul and his depth was so much more. There is a brokenness to him, yet he is resilient.

Aster is the perfect for Logan. She
Aug 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
“Even if I can’t see you, I’ll know you’re there, and I’ll find my way to you.”

Bound by a promise that forced her into a lif
Jasmine | Filthylittlereader
Aug 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing
“𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.”

“𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑴𝒚 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓.”

Let me just say that A.L. Jackson can write some damn romantic suspense!! She never fails to leave me on the edge of my seat! Oh and my goodness, that angst!! Killing me softly with her angst. Something told me Logan’s story was going to take me through! It’s always the funny guys who tend to hide a world of hurt underneath that humorous facade. I was not
Rachel Hunt
Aug 22, 2022 rated it really liked it
4🌟
3🌶

audiobook: 4🌟 I really loved the male narrator, he was amazing!! The female narrator took me a minute to get used to but overall I was very happy with it.

TROPES: second chance, mafia, first loves, friends to enemies to lovers, forced proximity

Dang these two put you through it! I absolutely cheered them on from the very beginning. There are lots of secrets that unfold as to why the heroine does what she does back when they were teens in love. The hero has basically held a grudge all these yea
Susan (susayq ~)
Oh Logan! How I love you! Watching him and Aster fight for the love they shared and the life they wanted was spectacular! A.L. Jackson writes some AMAZING angst :)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Just One Kiss (Kingston Family #6)
  • My Scorned Best Friend (The Greene Family, #7)
  • Dear Love, I Hate You (Easton High, #1)
  • A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime
  • Bradford Brawler (Bradford Bastard, #2)
  • Second Chance Rival (Second Chance, #5)
  • Because I Want You (Because #3)
  • Eyes on Me (Salacious Players Club, #2)
  • Mine To Cherish (Southern Wedding, #3)
  • Beyond My Darkness
  • Scorch (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #10)
  • Ruthless Rival (Cruel Castaways, #1)
  • Last on the List (Wait With Me, #5)
  • Don't Kiss the Bride
  • The Dirty Truth
  • Stalked But Not Afraid (Spark of Hope, #2)
  • Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2)
  • The Godparent Trap
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, BLEEDING STARS, FIGHT FOR ME, CONFESSIONS OF THE HEART, FALLING STARS, and REDEMPTION HILLS novels. Get her latest enemies-to-lovers, second-ch

Redemption Hills (4 books)
  • Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1)
  • Say It's Forever
  • Promise Me Always (Redemption Hills, #4)

News & Interviews

The glint of fangs in the dark, the sound of tap-tap-tapping at your window, the howling of wind (or is it just wind?) in the trees...that's...