Start by marking “AFTER: A Post-Apocalyptic Survivor Series (Entire Collection)” as Want to Read:
AFTER: A Post-Apocalyptic Survivor Series (Entire Collection)

AFTER: A Post-Apocalyptic Survivor Series (Entire Collection)

This is not our world. This is the world AFTER.

Featuring the entire eight-part novelette series

We challenged eight Eerie River authors to imagine life AFTER the world we know is destroyed by a cataclysmic event, leaving our species on the brink and struggling to survive. In each of these stories you will find a new world, years after the old one was ravaged by war, disease
Paperback
Published August 29th 2021

To ask other readers questions about AFTER, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about AFTER

Start your review of AFTER: A Post-Apocalyptic Survivor Series (Entire Collection)
Neen Cohen
Oct 09, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AFTER is a brilliant collection of 8 post-apocalyptic novellas. Brilliant authors, with incredibly different and unique takes on a world after an apocalypse. A diverse collection of voices, characters, and writing styles, all have something wonderful and creepy to add to this collection.
Here are my reviews for each novella individually.

Derelict by T.M. Brown - 3.5 stars - It took me a little to get into this world but still a good read and investigation into a world where the oceans receded and
Jennifer Hatfield
Oct 01, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This cover is awesome looking and really shows off the whole theme of this series. I received this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Eerie River.

TM Brown—Derelict—The main characters: Mikaela, Stefan, Forge Master Johanna, Freja, Anders, and Donovan. We hear of these Tidelands which is the home of “Colossus”. The crew begin a journey to the Tidelands in hopes of finding “Earth’s Blood” and they encounter so much more along the way.

David Green—A Place Beyond the Storm— I knew it wa
Latisha’s Low-key Life
Book Review⭐️⭐️⭐️

After provides the reader with eight short post-apocalyptic stories, all written by different authors. Although some of them have a bit in common, these stories are not connected.

I am a huge post-apocalyptic book fan. However, I typically read series on this subject, so short stories were a change. Overall, I am not a short story lover as I tend to feel shorted at the end.

Each author provides a quick read for those that like to zip through a story. Each story abounds with its v
Meigan
AFTER may be my favorite Eerie River anthology to date. I know I probably say that about every anthology they publish, but this collection definitely ranks high on my list of favorites. The connecting thread of these stories isn’t the apocalypse, but rather the world after apocalyptic events strike. Each one is different and unique, and each after is certainly creepy and decidedly grim.

I don’t like to choose favorites from collected works, instead choosing ones that stood out or struck a chord
Graham McWatt
Oct 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of “After A Post-Apocalyptic Survivor Series “ from Eerie River Publishing in exchange for a honest review.
Eight scary stories. I have to admit I’m a big fan of short horror stories, and this collection delivers thought provoking scenarios at how humanity could survive the end of the world. So as the book says, “Eight Worlds, Eight Endings.” Eight Authors.
Each tale of dystopia is unique and definitely surprising to this reader on how many ways our world could potentially be d
Sally
Oct 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each of these stories are not for the faint of heart. I've really appreciate this series and that each story is only a few chapters long and gives you such insight and detail into what opposed to apocalyptic era would be. Each author stand out from each other with the ability to weave stories that engage and terrified. I really appreciate the opportunity to read this collection stories. It almost makes me feel like ready to take on anything. The heroines and heroes give you strength but at the s ...more
Liliyana Shadowlyn
This was an interesting collection of stories, although it felt strange reading them with the state of the world today. Each author’s unique style shone through, and some I wish had been a little longer or fleshed out, but overall they were well written. Although some stories are more realistic, and some are more fantastical, it’s not too hard to see the world turning into any of the ones described within these pages. This certainly isn’t a light read, and some stories will absolutely haunt you ...more
Doreen Fernandes
After effects of the apocalypse

Loved the variety of stories in this genre. Each story was well crafted and I am familiar with the authors who write short stories which are captivating. Each story was unique describing the plight of survivors of the apocalypse against monsters, otherworldly creatures, demonic entities. Barren terrain and a lack of resources make their struggle to survive a challenge. Overall a collection which is a must read for its originality.
Katherine
Jan 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent set of short stories by different authors. The first in the series leaves you on a cliffhanger, but none of the others have that feeling. Many do feel like they could become their own series, but also feel complete in their own right. I bought this book because I was looking for new authors to read. This did not disappoint! I have bought a few of these authors other works already. The stories drew me in their own ways, only one or two did not keep me engaged. I highly recomm ...more
Jason
Rachel Dawn
Mar 03, 2022
Victor Diaz
Mar 23, 2022

• The Devil Walks in Blood (Nick Holleran, #2)
  • It Calls From the Sea: An Anthology of Terror On the Deep Blue Sea
  • It Calls From the Sky: Terrifying Tales from Above
  • It Calls from the Doors
  • KRONOS RISING: PURGATORY - a Fast-Paced Sci-Fi Suspense Thriller : Book 6 in the Kronos Rising series
  • If the Shoe Fits (Meant to Be, #1)
  • Carry On (AFTER: A POST-APOCALYPTIC SURVIVOR SERIES)
  • The Creeping Void: Terror on the Highlands
  • Last Stop
  • Burner
  • The Big Dark Sky
  • Ashes and Entropy
  • Dogs of War (Dogs of War, #1)
  • Prisoner 12 (The Other: The Meph'hibb'anauth Cycle Book 1)
  • Operation: Patagonia (S-Squad #14)
  • What Vengeance Comes (John Decker, #1)
  • In Solitude's Shadow

AN AUTHENTIC AND UNIQUE VOICE!

TM Brown was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. She is a graduate of Southern High, UMBC, and Regis University, holding a BS in Psychology and a MS in Systems Engineering.

Download your copy of her amazing books today!