Start by marking “Deranged Ink #1” as Want to Read:
Deranged Ink #1

Deranged Ink #1

Bad Boy/Second Chance/Surprise Baby Romance

Disclaimer:
This is the continuance of Inked Boy, a novella released as part of the American Boy Series. This is the full-length novel of Daxton and Breanna’s story. The first 25 chapters are those that you found in Inked Boy.

BLURB
I should have run in the opposite direction from the first moment I met him. I should have turned arou
Published August 4th 2022

To ask other readers questions about Deranged Ink #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deranged Ink #1

Start your review of Deranged Ink #1
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I cannot state this enough, I'm super excited about this new series by CA Harms, especially after Deranged Ink. Daxton had a terrible childhood filled with many foster homes, and it left some scars so he really doesn't give his heart away to many people, basically to the only people who have become his family at Deranged Ink. He meets Bree at a festival that she's taking pictures of when she spills drinks down the front of him. They meet a couple more times, but he's not so nice to her despite t ...more
Deborah Harrell-jones
Aug 01, 2022 rated it really liked it
A story of two people who weren’t looking for one another but fate happens in the most unexpected ways. Breanna is the girl that doesn’t take risks and always thinks of the consequences before she acts. When she meets tattooed bad boy Daxton their chemistry is off the charts. Daxton is all about keeping unattached and keeping his circle small. When he bumps into Breanna he instantly feels that spark but does everything in his power to ignore the it. I love their interactions because their both s ...more
Renee Entress
Aug 04, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-2022, series
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, second chances, and heartbreak.

This is Breanna and Daxton’s story. Part of this story was released before. The first 25 chapters. If you read that book (Inked Boy) you were left on a cliffhanger. But this book adds to that story to complete it. If you had questions, you get answers. If you didn’t read the story before you will miss the cliffy and just get the entire story. He’s a bad boy but she sees more then the bad boy h
Lydia's Bookshelf
Aug 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve sat down to devour one of CA Harms’ books and I am kicking myself over it. They are always SO GOOD, and Deranged Ink was no different. I read it in one sitting!

I absolutely loved ALL the characters which means I am HIGHLY anticipating the next installments in the series. 😍🙌🏼

Daxton and Bree were phenomenal main characters in this one. I loved the angst and the drama between them (hello, psycho ex!) just as much as I loved their chemistry. 🔥

Also, Bree’s dad, Cra
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Jul 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I am a complete sucker for these tropes & this book did not disappoint! This book was full of a few tropes actually; bad boy & accidental pregnancy. Daxton was such a jerk & made my head spin with his comments of how he wasn’t right for Breanna then so hot & cold with her too. The banter between these two will keep you laughing & fully entertained, wondering how this author is going to make this work out. This story was beautifully weaved, full of hot chemistry & so many ups & downs that I could ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
A great story from C.A. Harms.
Dax and Bree had a a great chemistry and I loved getting to know them

After ending things with his ex Dax has swore off relationships and he definitely didn't bank on meeting Bree.
Bree isn't Dax's type he thinks she's a princess but he couldn't be more wrong when one encounter leaves them with more than just memories could this be the start of something special for the broody tattooist.

A well written story with great side characters and I look forward to reading t
Stefanie Nelson hetland
Jul 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I can never pass up a book by CA Harms. This book is amazing and I know I will be reading it again. Breanna never thought she would fall for Daxton as hard as she did. But then Daxton wasn’t looking for a relationship either after his history of a crazy girl. Be ready for a tattooed broody man that will have you falling for him too.
Elizabeth
Aug 12, 2022 rated it liked it
(3.5⭐️’s)

I really liked this story and the back and forth between the H and h. I loved how she didn’t take any of the H crap and knew from the start that he was a good person even when he didn’t agree. I also liked how his friends cared so much for him that they had not problems telling him when he was being an a$$hole, which he was most of the time. IMO, thats true friendship right there.

My only real complaint (and the reason for the rating) was all the typos/errors in this book. Usually I can
Kylee
Aug 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Deranged Ink had me previously hooked with the original novella that the first part of this book was from. I finally got the answers I had been craving for Dax and Bree. This story was full of drama, suspense and a little chaos to have you on the edge of your seat. The emotions are high as these two fight between want and pasts that hold them back. A second chance romance that is filled with passion, love and heat. The side characters are just as enjoyable and will have you falling in love with ...more
Sharon Jones
Aug 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from C.A. Harms. I like how she creates such wonderful characters that have flaws and seem so real at the same time.
Bree & Dax come across as two opposites. But as the story goes on they are absolutely perfect for each other. Their relationship isn’t smooth sailing - that’s almost laughable. It just made me cheer all the harder for them when speed bumps reared up.
I also was super happy to realize that this is the first book in a new series, and at the end of this book we find
Tammy
Jul 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I didn’t think my favorite C.A. Harms book could ever be replaced but I have to say that Deranged Ink is a contender! I LOVE this book! Daxton and Breanna came to life for me as I read their story. Dax is the dreamy “bad boy”, you know, the bad boy that gives off the look and attitude but is the absolute best hearted guy a girl could want. All it takes is the right girl to unlock his heart….that’s Dax in my opinion. Such a great story and I love all the characters, I am really excited for t ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
Aug 04, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2022
4 Stars!

It's been a minute since I've read a CA Harms book (welcome back to me!) and y'all, what a way to dive back into her words.. exactly as I remember her plus a little more.

Angsty, steamy, twisty, packed with all the feels, unputdownable on every single page.. Deranged Ink was all kinds of good y'all.. unexpected in a few moments, and I didn't put this beauty down until the words stopped flowing. Breanna and Daxton were quite the pair and whoa, this was my first time meeting them and their
LLS
Aug 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another solid offering from this author! Dax is a broody guy with the weight of the world on him. He hasn't had the best life but is trying to make one. He owns a local tattoo shop and his coworkers are his only friends and family. He meets Bree at a festival where she ends up spilling drinks on him. Sparks fly between them but he keeps pushing her away. Soon he won't be able to get rid of her. I really enjoyed the supporting cast of characters and their love for each other. Can't wait for more! ...more
Tara Smith (Fun Under the Covers)(Tara's Romance Reads)
Wow! Amazing!

Breanna and Daxton will blow your mind! Breanna is full of sass, sweetness, and fire. Dax is dark, broody, and his own worst enemy. These two together are explosive!

I was hooked from the beginning and I didn't want it to end. I hung on every beautiful word, needing to know what happened next. Full of white-hot passion, suspense, and love. Breanna and Daxton's journey is all about forgiveness and learning to trust. An absolute must read!!! 5 stars!
Blair Bolopue
Aug 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
daxton and Bree are amazing! This book is so good! Daxton and Bree meet at a music festival, then again at a tattoo shop Daxton owns. Their is definitely attraction right away, but they are fighting it hard. Their are a few surprises thrown in and lots of angst. I loved these two and the side characters! This book is a definite do not miss!
Dustie Rice
Aug 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was opposites attract! I was sucked in from the beginning. I couldn’t put it down til I made it to the last page. So excited to see what happens in this new series!!! C.A always leaves you impatiently waiting for the next one….
Emily
Aug 07, 2022
Ashlee Stubbs
Aug 06, 2022
Trish AKM
Aug 05, 2022
C.A. Harms
Jul 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna
Belinda
Kay Sharpe
Brianna Woolsey
Aug 01, 2022

• Mine To Hold (Southern Wedding, #2)
  • Brawler’s Weakness (Tennessee Thunderbolts #2)
  • Misconception
  • Mine To Have (Southern Wedding, #1)
  • Every Other Memory
  • Until May (Until Her/Him, #11)
  • Our Little Secret (The Spencer Brooks Diaries # 1)
  • Second Chance Love (Second Chance, #4)
  • Perfect Someday (Mason Creek, #28)
  • Six of a Kind (Kind Brothers, #7)
  • Never with Me
  • Perfect Target (Off the Grid: FBI, #11)
  • She's Like The Wind (Angel Sands, #2)
  • Unexpected Eva (Triple Trouble, #3)
  • Kiss Me Forever (The Maxwell Brothers)
  • Rule Bender (Chicago First Responders, #4)
  • Betrayed (Wild Mountain Scots, #4)
  • His Secret Baby (McKnight Family Romance #2)

News & Interviews

The college campus has been a popular setting for books since the days of ancient Greece. In fact, Aristotle once wrote a dark academic...