Start by marking “Mr. Men Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Mr. Men Boxed Set

Mr. Men Boxed Set

Published (first published March 1st 2010)

Manny
Mar 30, 2019 rated it liked it
DumbWaysToDie

[Click on picture to play]

My personal favourites were Mr. Uncertain-About-The-Laws-Of-Physics removing his helmet during a spacewalk and Mr. Looking-For-New-Sexual-Experiences, who steps into a piranha-infested river without his shorts. But there are so many good ones to choose from.
☆A.J.☆
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
As usual...and much expected really. An excellent read that I and my girls fell in love with. Only problem is, and that what made me rate it with 4 stars instead of 5 is because the magic and wizardry theme was a bit too much in this box set. I don't really enjoy reading books where sorcerers and magicians can do thing only God specialises in from creating beings, travel intradimensionally and temper with weather.

....I mean...what will that teach my girls?! That wizards are demin gods?! I find
Amanda Silva
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
its based in a very old tv cartoon... if one day I have babies I must buy this for them.. I read for my two little girls when I was au-pair and they always asked me: again.. again.. or another one.. pleeeeeese!!! In truth its a amazing collection.. not only for kids but for who is learning english as weel because its very well written! ;)
Tina
Nov 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Little Miss and Mr. Men - Think we have about 30+ copies of this little books & once again kids (& parents) love them, usually we have 3 copies left, never the whole lot, which I believe is fantastic! I think they're bit long for the EC3-K kids but they've proven to be hugely popular! So if they're not reading them all then I'm sure they're really enjoying the pictures :)
Abbey
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyable series, full of humour and great illustrations. I had a lazy afternoon today and just sat and read all of these and another boxset - a great way to spend my day! If my future children don't love these like I do - and did as a child - then obviously I'll have to disown them...
Charlotte
Mar 11, 2009 rated it really liked it
It is a really weird and babyish series but it is still funny! I have 2 read it to my brother and my baby sister.
Erica
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
Just bought these for Rain. So excited to get them. These were the best when I was little.
Mahdi Mirza
Mar 28, 2012
Jake Wolfson
Oct 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et