Start by marking “How to Prosper in Hard Times: Blueprints for Abundance by the Greatest Motivational Teachers of All Time” as Want to Read:

The tried-and-true prosperity wisdom of these beloved writers, teachers, and thinkers has been relied upon by generations of Americans seeking guidance in hard economic times? and now, for the first time, it is collected in a single, compact paperback volume.

Cherished for decades, these timeless writings from self-help and inspirational masters, including Napoleon Hill,
Published February 5th 2009 by Tarcherperigee

To ask other readers questions about How to Prosper in Hard Times, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Prosper in Hard Times

Ayodele
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I encountered something "difficult" in my outer world and Spirit told me to go grab this book. I recall reading several of the essays when I was younger, but I'd never completed the entire book. This time, I needed it to help me remain strong. I went straight over to Barnes & Noble and got this bargain book and read it. The truths that it shares has given me much relief and helped me reestablish mental peace. Check it out. Thanks!
Cheri Flake
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It just doesn’t matter how dated this book is, these guys know what time it is. Timeless. Big huge fan.
EMP
Jan 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
This book was difficult to read because it's dated. This is a collection of authors even though it shows by Napoleon Hill. The pieces by Hill and Florence Scovel Shinn (although, they just used a collection of her quotes) were okay, but I was unimpressed with the other authors.
Lisa
Jan 18, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Two very large sections of this book had to have been written by a televangelist because I have never seen the word "God" in so many places in my life. There was little content in the book that was useful.
Sandeep Jindal
Nov 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Too many cooks spoil a broth. This book in great in certain ways but falls absolutely at other times. Nevertheless, it served a crucial reminder to me on value of self discipline and self control among other things.
Ferdi
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: empowerment
Timeless adages that are still applicable today as they were first published in the last century. Wonderful and inspirational. James Allen was soothing my core with his words.
Carrie Snider
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
There were some good nuggets of wisdom in this book, but there were a lot of parts that were a little hokey too.
Laila Bourha
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A compact , intelligible, powerful and practical timeless guide to life's matters, and a priceless inspiration to a worthy fresh start that I would definitely re-read over and over again.
Charity
Feb 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good blueprints from great motivational teachers
Steve C
Aug 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
A good compilation of the original self-improvement authors. Great sampler.
Muteb
Phillip
Jun 09, 2016
Vivian
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Worth reviewing every year!
Lehlohonolo Makoti
Apr 03, 2017
Hamish Davidson
Aug 01, 2018
Ryan
Aug 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Napoleon Hill was an American author in the area of the new thought movement who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. He is widely considered to be one of the great writers on success. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich (1937), is one of the best-selling books of all time (at the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold 20 m ...more