Start by marking “Heart of the Falcon” as Want to Read:

(Taggart/Falcon #3)

When Madeline Taggert meets her brother's best friend, gorgeous millionaire Daniel Falcon, they embark on a single night of passion, but he walks away, leaving her upset and confused, until he realizes he cannot resist the desire between them and must gain her trust to win her love.
Published February 1st 1998 by Pinnacle Books

To ask other readers questions about Heart of the Falcon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart of the Falcon

Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying the story was not about Felicia and john Henry Daniel's parents but how cuteeeeeeeeee was there story it's almost getting 2 stories for the price of one. Now Madelyn and Daniel loved there story great read. Don't hate me for saying this the sex could have been better but the story line and the plot is worth the read Loved it.

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes we
Monica
May 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book, it was a really good read. I loved Daniel and Madelyn's characters. I love the way Daniel took care of her while slowly falling in love, fighting it all the way. Another great addition to this series.
Elaine
Feb 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Have read Daniel & Maddie's story several times. Have read all of the books in the Taggart, Falcon, Grayson and now Grayson Friends series. This is my favorite.
Julie Barrett
Mar 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Heart of the Falcon
Dam meets Madeline-one of his friends sisters, in the city. They share lunch and some sight seeing around San Antonio.
He thinks nothing of going 900 miles to get the pair of boots he likes. They both work in the petroleum industry and are bound to run into one another again as he's moving his business to Houston.
Shes pregnant and he's responsible and does take care of her medically. She befriends his mother and they get close and she's off to visit with her relatives.
Twins par
Connie Quarles
Mar 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Francis Ray book. I fell in love with it and then had to go back to read about the Taggerts. I think she was the first African American romance author I ever read and got hooked. She is still one of my favorites. The intrigue of the protected baby sister of the Taggert brothers falling in love with their scandalous player friend. The consequences and the love that eventually follows gets you intrigued. I read it so much it fell apart.
Niki
Jul 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel!!!
I enjoyed this book very much. It is part of an interconnected family series. Daniel is an arrogant guy who turns out to be a softie where Madelyn is concerned. Some portions of the story were unbelievable but then again, this is a romance novel, not real life. Plus the guy on the cover is gorgeous!!
Cf
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
My first book in the Taggart/Falcon series. A pleasant surprise which has me curious about Matt and Kane story. Daniel a total alpha was not a jerk for the very young Madelyn. He was just enough but not overpowering. I found that I enjoyed the side story with his parents as well as the main story.

I definitely want to read Matt and Kane's story.
Metris
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Great Great heart story! Madelyn Taggart baby sis to the strong overprotective Matt & Kane Taggart, fell in love with a photo of her brothers friend Daniel Falcon.... And the story went something like this!!! Happy reading
Annettej
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my 1st African American romance I'd ever read and I've been reading them ever since
Traci White
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic reading love everything about this book
Angie
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library, adult, read-2017
Unfortunately, Heart of the Falcon uses my least favorite Romance trope: Oops, I'm pregnant! I was excited to get to know Daniel Falcon more, and it sounded like it was going to be a sweet and steamy friend's little sister Romance. It just let me down though. Daniel and Madelyn run into each other when she's trying to escape the rain. There's an immediate chemistry between them, but Daniel has rules about hooking up with friends' family. But they can't keep their hands off of each other and one ...more
Patty
“So far she hadn’t seen one man she wanted all to herself.
Well, she had seen him. She just hadn’t met him.
Until a couple of years ago when she had seen a photograph of Daniel Falcon with her brother, Matt, she hadn’t known Daniel existed. Since then she hadn’t been able to forget him.”
p. 15

This was another romance from the NPR list of swoon-worthy books.(http://www.npr.org/2015/07/29/4267318...) Once again, I can see why this contemporary romance made the grade. I enjoyed meeting Madelyn Tagg
Djdiamond22
OMG this is the first book a read by farancis ray. i love all the falcon family books and everyone should read them....
Eshe
Jan 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is Daniel and MAdeline!!!!
Michelle Crawford
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Job well done, again:) If you like one of Francis Ray's novels then you'll pretty much like them all
Denise
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! read this book along time ago and it still on my mind. Love the fact that its a Romance that makes you day dream about every sentence you read. I love it!!!
London Hayes
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this book
Darlene Dejohnette
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love these books. Francis Ray was a great writer!!!!!!
Michael
Apr 19, 2016
Melissa Nicole Burnett
Oct 19, 2012

• Fire and Desire
  • Homecoming (Hideaway Legacy #9)
  • A Whole Lotta Love
Francis Ray was a New York Times and USA Today bestselling African-American writer of romance novels. Her literary fiction series – Taggart and Falcon, the Invincible Women, Grayson Family of New Mexico, and Grayson Friends – have consistently made bestseller's lists. She was born in Richland, Texas, and studied nursing, receiving a bachelor's degree from Texas Woman's University in 1967. She bega ...more

Taggart/Falcon (4 books)