Start by marking “Ronja, ryövärintytär” as Want to Read:
Ronja, ryövärintytär

Ronja, ryövärintytär

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  19,021 Ratings  ·  624 Reviews
Ronja, ryövärintytär, eli silloin kun ryövärit vielä vaanivat matkustavaisia ja kauppamiehiä metsissä, villihevoset kirmasivat niityillä ja maahiset ja pönthiittiset tanssivat kuutamossa.

Ronjan tarina on kertomus ystävyydestä, joka voittaa kaiken.
Published 1981 by WSOY

Lisa
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
The tragedy of Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending!

Two clans of robbers, enemies for as long as the two chiefs Mattis and Borka can remember, share a forest and a castle split in two by a giant lightning, and a common enemy in the knights of the crown. Bad-mannered, ill-tempered, violent and boastful, they live their robber's lives between the magical and dangerous creatures of the woods...

... until one day, they meet a challenge where they least expect it: in their own children!

Ronja, Mattis'
Tijana
Koliko je Ronja kul? Mnogo :) i mislim da je direktan potomak one Andersenove male razbojnice iz Snežne kraljice. I nije jedini kul lik u knjizi, naprotiv, Luvis je jedna od najkulijih (kuljih?) majki koje možete da zamislite, razbojničkih ili ne. A čisto kompoziciono, ovo je možda i najbolja knjiga Astrid Lindgren koju znam. I sve je odmereno kako treba da se deca ne zaguše ni lirikom ni sentimentom ni surovošću života, ali da svega toga bude taman koliko je neophodno. Što znači da će (view spo ...more
Meredith
Jan 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Madeleine L'Engle fans
Recommended to Meredith by: Heather Svensson
This was probably my favorite book I read in 2011. My friend gave it to me last year or the year before, and I always take a while to get to books that people have given me. I have to warm up to the concept of the book and get used to the cover and think about what mood would be the best for a read. I’m glad I waited so long to read it because the time/place for the read was perfect. I just enjoyed the hell out of this story. A lot of elements of the story hit my favorite things, and I loved its ...more
Marylin Haidri
So if I ever have a daughter, I may name her Ronia in hopes that the child will be even half as plucky, wild, and big-hearted as the heroine of this book. Set in the cold and lonesome woods of Scandinavia somewhere, two robber families feud in a sort of viking version of the Capulets and Montagues. From these families come our our fierce little Ronia and kind red-headed Birk, meant to be sworn enemies but instead become sworn brother and sister. Their loyalty to each other in the face of parenta ...more
Katri
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Hieno klassikkosatu, jota en muista aiemmin lukeneeni/kuulleeni. Silti tarina oli sellaisella ikiaikaisella tavalla jotenkin tuttu. Ihana luontokuvaus, vahvat naiset ja sellainen kivan rosoinen maailma. Ymmärrän, miksi tämä on monelle se lemppari.

Lindgrenin sadut ovat vieneet mennessään niin, että jo uusi pino on kirjastosta haettuna.
Svenja
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-sterne
Da muss man erst "alt" werden um die Geschichte rund um die Räubertochter Ronja lieben zu lernen.

Der Kinderbuchklassiker ist wirklich niedlich, aber auch ein wenig spannend und auch traurig. Die Geschichte lebt natürlich von Ronja, die kühne, mutige und kluge Tochter eines Räuberhäuptlings. Ihre kleinen Abenteuer sind nicht hochdramatisch, aber für Kinder perfekt.

Interessant wird es dann, als Ronja mit den Sohn des Feindes ihres Vaters Freundschaft schließt. Es ist ein bisschen wie Romeo und Ju
Manny
There's this thing that happens to some children's authors who become too successful. They realise that every kid grows up reading their books, and they gradually start to feel that they ought to be, you know, telling them something important rather than just entertaining them...

So in this case we have Astrid Lindgren, who'd already written Pippi Långstrump, Emil I Lönneberga, Karlsson På Taket and several other timeless masterpieces. These books are as light as air, and any message they're impa
Nanna
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Virkelig fantastisk højtlæsningsbog til en snart-syvårig. Fine personskildringer, spænding og masser af stemning. En af de læseoplevelser fra barndommen der stadig holder ♥
Kathryn
I loved the book all the way through. The style really captured my fancy right away and found it beautifully written, authentic and heartfelt. I think it really captures the tug of the "tween" years, when children want to be more independent and begin to form their own ideas and wishes distinct from their parents, but also still yearn for that warmth and comfort and love and protection of being a child and having parents watch over you and assure you everything will be okay. And I appreciated th ...more
  • Die kleine Hexe
  • Jim Knopf und die Wilde 13
  • Oh, wie schön ist Panama
  • Moominland Midwinter (The Moomins, #6)
  • Das doppelte Lottchen
  • Die rote Zora und ihre Bande
  • Pettersson kriegt Weihnachtsbesuch
  • De rode prinses
  • Karius und Baktus
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as the Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.

Awards:
Hans Christian Andersen Award
More about Astrid Lindgren...
“- Събирам лятото в себе си, тъй както дивите пчели събират мед - рече тя. - Събирам една голяма пита лято, от която да черпя живот, когато то вече е свършило. Знаеш ли какво има в нея?
И заразказва на Бирк.
- Това е неповторима пита, поела в себе си изгреви и боровинкови храсти, вътре са и луничките от твоите ръце, и лунната светлина, огряла вечер потока, и звездното небе, и гората в пладнешката жега, когато слънцето напича боровете, и ситният вечерен дъждец, и други такива работи, и катерички, лисици, зайци и елени, и всички диви коне, които познаваме, и плуването, и ездата в гората, да, виждаш ли - истинска пита, сбрала цялото лято!”
9 likes
“Instead, I ask you with all my heart, come back to Matt's fort with us now! It's not because I like you - don't think that, whatever you do! But, my daughter does - I know that now - and perhaps I can learn too.” 4 likes