Start by marking “Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)” as Want to Read:
Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)

Light The Stars

(Cowboys of Cold Creek #1)

Wade Dalton was having a very bad day.

His five-year-old had accidentally set the kitchen on fire. His daughter was surly, as usual. The baby hadn't been fed yet. And his mother—aka "The Childminder"--had eloped...with a scam artist. Could it get any worse?
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #1748, 256 pages
Published March 28th 2006 by Silhouette Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about Light The Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Light The Stars

Janet Robel
This has enjoyable characters and the happy ending you are guaranteed when you read a Harlequin romance. Wade Dalton's children play a major part in here and give it a nice touch. A lovely romance for anyone who loves contemporaries.
Elaine Hathaway
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this is a series, I will have to find the others in it, as it was a good book, about a widower and the lady he makes him learn how to love again. I enjoyed reading this
Morgan
Apr 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
Desi
Apr 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporanea
Leído el 23/10/2010

Argumento:
Cuando pensaba que nada podría irle peor… apareció ella.
Su hijo de cinco años había prendido fuego a la cocina accidentalmente. Su hija estaba de mal humor, como siempre. Nadie había dado de comer al bebé. Y la abuela de las criaturas, que era la «niñera», se había fugado con un artista. ¿Qué más podía pasarle?
Pues que apareciera la bellísima hija del artista ofreciéndose a cuidar a los niños hasta que volvieran los recién casados. ¿Podía confiar en ella y dejarla vi
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)
Cheri
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve read, and for the most part loved, RaeAnne Thayne’s other series Hope’s Crossing and Haven Point. I decided it was time to go back and read some of her older stuff. I’m happy I did. Even as this story played out pretty much as expected, it was still a joy to read.

Wade is a man’s man and seems to have an old-fashioned view on gender roles, although he never outright says as much. It doesn’t seem as though he thinks the traditional female roles (cooking, child rearing, etc.) are beneath him;
Perdani Budiarti
Cold Creek #1

It's story about Wade, a widower with 3 children who had to face reality: his mother ran away with a stranger revealed to be Caroline's father. Caroline came to Cold Creek in order to find his father who ran way with her client, Wade's mom.

When Wade struggled with his current condition: without his mom to handle his children like she used to be and lot of works in the family ranch. Caroline offered him some help after his children made some scene that need an extra attention. Althou
Marcia  Haskell
Falling in love with a family, not just the man.

A little too predictable, for my taste, but a pleasant romance. Her father was a grifter and she travels to the ranch to prevent him from hurting one of her clients and the client's family. As she starts to care for her client's son and his 3 children, she finds herself caring for the entire family more than she expected.

Marcia  Haskell
Feb 09, 2018 rated it liked it
A little too predictable, for my taste, but a pleasant romance. Her father was a grifter and she travels to the ranch to prevent him from hurting of her clients and the client's family. As she starts to care for her client's son and his 3 children, she finds herself caring for the entire family more than she expected.

I enjoyed the earlier books in this series more than this this book, but it is a fast read and the description of the children and their personalities is well done.
jimtown
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Light the Stars is what reading for pleasure should be. It's an enjoyable story with likable characters and has a happy ending. It was pretty well done too. The kids have realistic traits, there's some drama, and I liked the way Wade redeemed himself after Caroline packed up and left on her crutches. Reading this has prompted me to look for more 'feel good' books.
Tina Pawelko
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the story. Love the characters, especially the kids. I’m a sucker for cowboy love stories!

I’ve been interested in reading RaeAnne Thayne for awhile now. Glad I did... she didn’t disappoint.
Teon
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another enjoyable romance.

Caroline show up at Wade's door minutes after he find a note from his mother saying she had run off to marry her Internet boyfriend. Caroline is there bc her dad is the boyfriend. Nice story about a widowed rancher finding love w/ a good woman.
Dana Wright
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Caroline and Wades story starts out of their parents running off to get married. Caroline helps care for his children and falls in love with him and his children. Is a wonderful love story on a ranch. Definitely will fall in love with them as you read the story.
Bernie
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Light the Stars review

Light the Stars is the first charming romance in The Cowboys of Cold Creek series written by author RaeAnne Thayne.
Sue Stewart
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book - outstanding characters in the Dalton's. Can't wait to continue on my journey through Cold Creek.
Michele Wyllie
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast read
ellen manchack
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

Very sweet romantic book.enjoyed it alot.will plan on reading more of your books like this one.keep up the good work.
Judy
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She can write about anything and come up with a love story that has heart.
Joanna
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE< LOVE< LOVE how this woman writes. Wonderful story, great characters and can't stop tension.
Suze
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LIGHT THE STARS

The first book in The Cowboys of Cold Creek series, a good beginning for a lot of enjoyable reading. Love the characters, the romance, and the western life.
Beth
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this. Good book to read.
Charlsie
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a nice book. It was an easy and fast read. I do think that the story plot was a little far fetched.
Lisa
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED it!! Big fan of RaeAnne's writing and am very much looking forward to continuing with the books in this series.
Sherry M. White
Good ŕeadl.

Well wtoyyem pook family ontera ctipn bverymeNingfu
Eedrd a lottlle lre light esto xsome pf yje tjr scemrd on ov
Vong yje hi
Drem

Gloria Kinard
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book was sweet, loving , and written well.

A good reads ,that is easy on the mind. It gives you a positive out look on love and life.
Val
May 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as I thought it would be. I found it boring.
Sandy
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love all of her books.
Ro
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Marilyn Upright
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I cannot wait to read the rest of them.

• Blue Ridge Reunion (Barrett's Mill #1)
  • Finding Hope (Nugget, #2)
  • The Unexpected Bride (Bowen, #1)
  • A Place Called Home
  • Land of Dreams
  • The Outlaw's Redemption (Charity House, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • A Hero to Come Home To (Tallgrass, #1)
  • Kids Is a 4-Letter Word
  • The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1)
  • Sunrise Ridge (Redemption Mountain, #3)
  • Royal's Child (The Justice Way, #3)
  • A Baby of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho, #1)
  • The Nanny Proposition (The Hawke Brothers, #1)
  • The Bounty Hunter's Bride
  • High Plains Wife (Bluebonnet Bride, #3)
  • Chance of a Lifetime (Harmony, #5)
  • Sage Creek (Lonesome Way #1)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)
  • A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion includes bonus story (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)
“By the time three-thirty rolled around, Caroline had no idea how Marjorie possibly kept up with these two little bundles of energy.” 0 likes
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” 0 likes