Start by marking “Rough Cut: Vincent Diamond Collected” as Want to Read:
Rough Cut: Vincent Diamond Collected

Rough Cut: Vincent Diamond Collected

Diamonds can be a boy's best friend, too. Especially the erotic short stories of Vincent Diamond, sparkling with cut, color, and clarity. Here are sensual encounters between real men that will leave readers feverish to turn the next page. Spare no expense and slip between the covers of Rough Cut.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published April 7th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Rough Cut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rough Cut

Josh
Oct 19, 2008 Josh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clean, crisp writing and memorable characters. I'm enjoying this for the sheer pleasure of the writing.
Book Binge
Diamonds can be a boy's best friend, too. Especially the erotic short stories of Vincent Diamond, sparkling with cut, color, and clarity. Here are sensual encounters between real men that will leave readers feverish to turn the next page. Cowboys and lawmen, criminals, and daredevils. Spare no expense and slip between the covers of Rough Cut.

Rough Cut is a collection of16 short stories all by the same author. Some of the stories are connected and I have to say I loved that about the book. It gav
Jaden
Jan 17, 2011 Jaden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book. Some of the language in the sex scenes is just a tad repetitive, but I read this book twice because I enjoyed it so much, and I didn't that until the second reading. Mr. Diamond is so good at descriptive detail and you can really feel immersed in this authors love for animals because it so wonderfully vivid. The masculinity of his characters is practically tangible and beautifully erotic. Meanwhile the steamy scenes, in my opinion, are just right -- not too explicit to make ...more
Jean Roberta
Jan 13, 2010 Jean Roberta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The central characters in Vincent Diamond’s stories are all men who are often attracted to each other despite cultural differences and emotional baggage. These are men with intense jobs as undercover cops, animal handlers, jockeys or firefighters. Some are honest employees of unethical bosses. Sexual attraction is an unexpected spark that complicates their lives, but it also gives them joy and hope.

In a clear, unadorned style, Diamond describes a world in which men are often pitted against other
Elisa Rolle
Usually I don't like anthologies. The simple reason is that I can't be satisfy by too short stories, and when I like the characters is even worst, since I always felt like they are gone too soon. So it's always with a bit of prejudice that I start an anthology, and the reason why I choose to read it is always different, but usually since there is at least an author in the anthology that I like.

Rough Cut is different so. First of all it's a collection of stories from the same author, Vincent Diam
Indie Reviews

My review of Rough Cut: Vincent Diamond Collected by Vincent Diamond and Richard Labonté can be found at Indie Reviews.

Tracy's Place
Feb 06, 2011 Tracy's Place rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
4.25 out of 5
Vincent Diamond
Jun 19, 2008 Vincent Diamond rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
My first short story collection with four stories new-to-print, and two brand new pieces. And of course, *I* think it's 5-star!
Jeffrey Joseph
Jeffrey Joseph rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2009
Emilie
Emilie rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2011
Lauren Burka
Lauren Burka rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2010
Antonella
Antonella rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2011
Murphy
Murphy rated it it was ok
Sep 22, 2009
Mariana
Mariana rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2011
Nakul
Nakul rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2017
Hilcia
Hilcia rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2010
Amie
Amie rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2013
Jan
Jan rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2011
Kris
Kris rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2009
Crispin
Crispin rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2009
Alyssa Blaine B
Alyssa Blaine B marked it as to-read
May 11, 2009
Rhianon
Rhianon marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2009
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2009
Bryl Tyne
Bryl Tyne marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2009
Dingbat
Dingbat marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2010
Dash
Dash marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2010
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2010
M'rella
M'rella marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2010
Jason Bradley
Jason Bradley marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2010
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2010
Paul Michael
Paul Michael marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2010
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2011
Chance
Chance added it
Mar 06, 2011
ElaineY
ElaineY marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2011
Yte
Yte marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2011
Sabi
Sabi added it
Oct 24, 2011
Pushubuu
Pushubuu marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2012
Jake
Jake marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Gnomad
Gnomad added it
Oct 22, 2013
The alleged Vincent Diamond is a former Central Florida writer now transplanted to North Carolina. When not at the keyboard, I'm in the dressage ring, trying to pick up the correct diagonal at the trot--usually unsuccessfully. Diamond gleefully buys smutty periodicals for “research materials” and lists them on a Schedule C every year. The IRS has yet to question this deduction.
More about Vincent Diamond...