Start by marking “Ace: Angels of Hellfire MC Series Book 1” as Want to Read:
Ace: Angels of Hellfire MC Series Book 1

Ace: Angels of Hellfire MC Series Book 1

MY DEVIL. MY ANGEL. MY HEAVEN. MY HELL.

Jason Steele. A bad boy biker placed on earth to tempt good girls like me.
The future Prez of the Angels of Hellfire didn't want the unattractive best friend he grew up with. Plain Jaine Jones.
At least not for keeps.
The reason eighteen-year-old me skipped California for New York? Unrequited love.
Mr. Ace of Broken Hearts played me, then
Published by House of Books Press

To ask other readers questions about Ace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ace

Start your review of Ace: Angels of Hellfire MC Series Book 1
Jenifer Briggs
Aug 26, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF @15%.

Maybe I'm just in a bitchy mood today, but this just doing it for me. I loved the premise: nerdy plain girl gets her heart broken by her BFF who she's been in love with for years, and turns into a kick ass beauty who plays a vigilante on the side. All that is well and good, but.. she's been apart from Ace for 10 years now (and we've yet to see his POV from this far in) and she's stringing along her boyfriend who is so in love with her, but she doesn't love him. But just made a big show
Shakira
Aug 26, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker
WTF! There was entirely too much going on with this book. This book is suffering an identity crisis. Jaine the lawyer, the biker, the sniper, the badass, the most coveted 🙄 There’s bikers, billionaires, bratva, Sicilians, Irish, Mexicans, and Chinese mobs sprinkled in. If you removed the word cum, the book would be about 150 shorter.
M.B.
Jul 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: proofread
I’m not a huge reader of MC books, but Ace was fabulous. Mixed in with Irish mafia, and I was hooked.

As much as I lived both Ace and Razr, Padraig was my boy. I’m a sucker for a family orientated Irishman - must be my Irish blood.

Action packed and great pace, I think this book is a must read.

Be jealous as I’m currently proofreading book 2 in the series…
Courtnee
Aug 21, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶.5

MC // MAFIA // Enemies to lovers // Love triangle // Unrequited love // Multiple POV

Ace is book one of the Angels of Hellfire MC Series by Harley Diamond and can be read as a standalone. It does, however, form part of a crossover series between the Angels, Scorpions, and Dusters.

Now I must say, I am a sucker for a good MC series and this book did not disappoint! For a debut novel, I am highly impressed.

I don’t want to give anything away because I want you all to read it, but I
Anshul (stories.buddy)
It’s a hell of a blurb, I instantly loved the book and was just merely curious about how, when, and where things will happen. And literally speaking, my mind is blown. I have read mafia books, and biker gang books but this one here is just way apart from all of them. I’m trying to express my feelings here but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to fully describe how much I loved this book. It made me laugh, cry, and feel all the emotions a human can feel. The end is happy but it was sad for me too.

The
XxnightxowlxX74
Aug 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jaine and Ace have been friends since they were little kids. When Jaine moved with her father to Rising it was a fresh start for her and her dad after her mothers death. Her dad was an attorney and was representing the MC that his best friend and Ace’s dad was the president of.
Jaine was in love with Ace for as long as she could remember and when she turned 18 she made her move. Afterwards she overheard a conversation that sent her to the other side of the country with a broken heart. 10 years h
Merrit Townsend (always1morebook)
THIS BOOK WRECKED ME...........

The story focuses on a Jaine and Ace..... The best friends who grew up together among the bikers of the Hellfire MC. A decision one night throws both of their lives in turmoil and changes their lives beyond for what they had both hoped. 10 years later and tragedy strikes and everything they though they forgot, is brought back into the light and neither will ever be the same again.

Oh this book.....I have not a read a MC/Mafia book that has effected me this much in a
cassie
Sep 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in the Angels of Hellfire series. It's also my first read of Harleys. I enjoyed it a lot.

We meet our OG MMC and FMC early on as their kids pretty much. Shit happens and they go their own ways and it haunts them for the rest of their years.

Years later we see them come back together (not romantically) for a tragic circumstance. They both are with other people and quite frankly our FMC can't decide which of the THREE men she is hanging with she has REAL feelings for.

The end
Amber
Aug 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel like I just got off of an emotional rollercoaster! I feel like the last quarter of the book my heart was slowly being torn out but I couldn’t put the book down which just turned into me ugly crying. Rarely has a MC book been able to pull out that many emotions from me.

Jaine calls herself plain when she’s a teenager. She leaves home for college and becomes stronger, independent, and more confident in herself. When she returns home ten years after leaving to bury her father, everyone notic
Molly Insall
Aug 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is officially my all time favourite mc book ❤️ I've just cried my eyes out for a solid half an hour over the ending (happy or sad you will have to read to find out)

This book has you guessing along every step of the way and im still not 100% on whether some characters are trustworthy but 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's got crossovers of two mc, Irish mob, Italian mafia and Russian mafia.. i mean you literally could not fit more in. This is a big beefy book that gives you a good long story whilst wrapping it all
Rosa Dunahue
Aug 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ace is book 1 in this series and also debut novel for Harley Diamond. This has a little bit of everything you can want in a MC and mafia romance. Jaine “PJ” has been friends with Jason “Ace” since they were kids, they are each other first love. Then on her 18th birthday she gives herself to him and then she feels betray by him. And then she leaves to follow in her father footstep but not in Rising. But while in college she falls for Padrig, son of the Irish mob. But things don’t work out for the ...more
Victoria Wyatt
Aug 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Janine is strong fierce and independent. She grew up in MC lifestyle she is a skilled fighter and rides a hog bonus a hell of a shot. When she gives herself to her best friend on her eighteenth birthday, who she loved for the longest, he betrays her in the worse way. Now she is a lawyer on top of all her other talents and involved with Delaney Prez of a MC. She is headed home when her father is killed, a place she has not been to since she left after Jace broke her heart at eighteen. Book one is ...more
Mandy’s Book Reviews
This book was a wicked and addicting ride! I couldn’t put it down from the first chapter I was hooked line and sinker ! From the action to the steam the storyline was engaging and the characters were complex and intriguing there were so many characters that I loved! Jaine was such a strong bad ass female lead this story had my heart pounding it was fast paced emotional sexy action packed and bloody this was a wild ride ! I can’t wait for more from this author!
Stephanie
Aug 15, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a whirlwind! Jaine returns home after her father’s death and while she wants to seek revenge, she must also address her past, present, and future. Growing up, she has always loved Ace but a misunderstanding and tears them apart, which had led Jaine to leave home for New York where she attended university. Now back, they must address the elephant in the room while also facing threats from the Russian mafia. Jaine also has to reconcile with an ex from college who had also turned into a cl ...more
Kelly Stephens
Aug 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely love this author and this series of books.. Violent, angsty, smouldering, yes, but the fundamental story and depth of character description hooked me into the lives of Ace, Jaine, Padraig and Razr. Have finished Ace's, Cill's, Razr's and Dyl's stories...
Desperate for the release of Eoin, to understand and feel his POV, then Paddy/Irish's finale...
Still so much story to tell. I'm buckled up and ready to book time off work to binge-read... Can almost guarantee I'll cry throughout Paddy
Stacey Woods
Sep 02, 2022 rated it really liked it
Some people take a breakup as a way to better themselves. That's exactly what Jaine did. 10 years pass since Jaine and Ace see each other. All those feelings, all those emotions coming rolling in. Tragedy happens and secrets are told/revealed. Janie felt betrayed by her one true love. There's a conflict and Jaine must decide between Razr or Ace. ...more
Melissa
Aug 16, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am beyond impressed with this debut novel. I am thinking I have a new favorite author. I absolutely love that the author didn't split this into a duet or trilogy as so many do these days but instead did this justice as one nicely fat book. This is not your typical MC read as it encompasses two MC's and the Irish mob. The heroine is both relatable and a BA in her own right. Their are three love interests in a sense and I am still torn on how it ends. Along with these characters, so many fantast ...more
Rebecca Carsley
Sep 04, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Review

This is my first book by Harley Diamond and it’s also her debut book. This book is the first of a series and also the intro opening book to several other series she has planned and it is a definite must read. I honestly can’t wait to see where she branches out with the many characters she introduces us to in this book.

This is Jaine and Ace’s story and it’s not a simple one. These two grew up together and Jaine saw herself with him because they were basically best friends and she ga
Katie
Sep 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!

This book has it all. Comedy, suspect, and so much love. I just love all the characters and Jaine is just fierce as hell. While it may not have ended the way I wanted, it still was an amazing book. It gave me all the feels. Totally 5 stars and I don't give those out often. I'll be in a book hangover for days.
Ms Cat's World
Aug 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jason Steele, Ace, Prez of the Angels of Hellfire in Rising, CA.

Jaine Jones, from CA to Connecticut. Best friends with Ace until she runs off to Yale, never looking back for ten years.

Padraig O'Connell, ex to Jaine during Yale and honestly my favorite character whom I will root for until his book comes along in the series. Not thrilled with the choices made that left his heart in ruin.

From best friends with unrequited love and lies to ten years apart. Feelings of inadequacy and lost trust. Seek
What_Jenna_Reads
Aug 24, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What do you get when you take a California MC Prez, a New York MC Prez, an Irish Mob son and one feisty female sniper? One hell of a story!

This is the debut book by Harley Diamond and I am thoroughly impressed! She wrote such interesting characters and a captivating storyline that I was immediately sucked in. I cannot wait for more in the series!

Jaine is from Rising, California where she grew up in the Angels of Hellfire motorcycle club due to her lawyer father. She befriends a boy named Jason,
domestic_godess_reads
So!I'd first book

I enjoyed most of it. I'm vested enough to continue the series and see how the whole mixed up mess plays out.
Alyssa Jones
Sep 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I grabbed this book I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I do. It’s now one of my favourite reads of 2022. It was so well written. Some scenes towards the end had me crying and I’m curious how it will all play out.
Only.ever.books
Aug 26, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leaves room for more
This isn’t just a standard MC Romance. This contains so much more. Love, crime, Mafia, alliances etc.
We learn about the story of Ace and Jaine. Despite being friends for a long time, their story is full of hurt, missunderstanding and secret love. And that brings us to the story itself. After getting her heart broken and leaving her hometown Jaine returns 10 years later because of a tragic circumstance. After getting his heart broken Ace has sworn love off or secretly hoping f
Briana N.
Sep 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MC, Friends to Lovers, Unrequited Love, Love Triangle

This book was AMAZING! I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end! I loved the FMC Jaine! She’s a total badass. I loved each of the guys as well, but I loved each of them for totally different reasons! Now that I’ve read this book, I can’t wait to read others in this series!!!

Rating:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Spice:🌶🌶🌶
Mel Hankinson
Aug 28, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a great debut from Harley Diamond.

Ace is such an interesting mix of MC romance with splashes of Irish Mafia romance I really enjoyed it. Jaine was such a badass FMC she is fierce AF and knows what she wants. Ace, Razr and Padraig were seriously hot and let’s be honest I low key wanted it to be RH between the four them but alas it wasn’t to be, but I still loved every moment of this book. I can’t wait for the next one.
Dawn Zychowski
Aug 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do yourself a favor…grab your favorite beverage, lock yourself away from friends and family and read this book!!! You’ll lose yourself in Plain Jaine’s world and not want to return. I can’t say enough how amazing Harley Diamond’s writing is especially her ability to weave so many storylines together seamlessly. Enjoy the ride!!!
MNKNMNKN
Sep 04, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book is A LOT. Too much in fact! The plot. The characters. The POV’s of all the different characters. Everything. It’s so unrealistic that you can’t emerse yourself into the story. Plus, the characters are not likable.
Suzanne L.
Aug 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm in love with ACE; this was my second time reading Angels of Hellfire MC Series ACE, and it will not be my last. This book has everything: motorcycle clubs, mafia, romance, sex, powerful women, hot men, action, suspense; I could go on and on.

What, or should I say who, I liked most about ACE is the characters. The author does a superb job at building each character's flaws, strengths, and weaknesses, allowing the reader to empathize with and relate to them.

Jaine is a super badass woman who ri
LD.S
What a book!

Harley Diamond hit the nail on the head with this one.

If you want your feelings played with this is the book for you 😂 I had immersed myself wholeheartedly into this book that I was absolutely wrecked when it finished. Like I couldn’t move on with my life for a second.

Such an enjoyable read. You will actually need to clear your day to read this because you will not want to put this book down.

One of the best MC books I have come across yet!

This book has some seriously badass charac

• Villainous (Corpses of Hell Book 1)
  • Unknown (The Elite #1)
  • Bradford Brawler (Bradford Bastard, #2)
  • Wretched Love (Sons of Templar MC: New Mexico #1)
  • Agony's Medicine Woman (Pagan Souls of Cherokee MC Book 1)
  • Dreary Shadows Part Two
  • Damaged & Deadly (Black Creek, #3)
  • Still Me (Me Before You, #3)
  • Hollywood Is Bleeding
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Natural Born Sinners
  • Beauty and the Baller (Strangers in Love #1)
  • Axton (Bracken Ridge Rebels MC #7)
  • Paper Coffins
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Betrayed by Beauty (Heaven's Guardians MC #4)
HARLEY DIAMOND is a writer of romance novels with plot twists that will leave you begging for more. In every dirty story, an angsty bad boy and a badass queen lead the cast.

When Harley's not reading, she's writing. When not doing either, she's plotting to unleash her next novel on you from her non-working farm in West Yorkshire, England, surrounded by her faithful but very needy companions. Her se