Start by marking “Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)

Sweet Chaos

(Love and Chaos #2)

𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝘁. 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱.

I've had a crush on Dylan St. Clair ever since he climbed into my bedroom window ten years ago.

𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸, 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰.

I was eleven, he was seventeen.

A bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks with a chip on his shoulder and fresh bruises
Published June 2022 (first published April 3rd 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Chaos, please sign up.
Emery Rose Hey Mayra! I don't have any plans at the moment, but I'm not ruling it out as a possibility :)…moreHey Mayra! I don't have any plans at the moment, but I'm not ruling it out as a possibility :)(less)
Emery Rose Hi Abhi! Sorry, I just saw this. Yes, there will be at least one more book in this series. I'm planning to release another standalone, hopefully later…moreHi Abhi! Sorry, I just saw this. Yes, there will be at least one more book in this series. I'm planning to release another standalone, hopefully later this year. It will be Sienna's story :) Emery xx (less)

Start your review of Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1
Dylan intrigued me after I met him in "Wilder Love" and I was so exited to read his story. 😍
This is the second book, but it can certainly be read as a stand-alone. 💜

📚 “𝙄𝙩’𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜.”
“𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?” 📚

Dylan St. Clair is the mysterious bad boy with the dirty mouth (yum!) and heavy burden on his shoulders. 💣
Although he grew up with nothing and suffered his whole life from people who saw him as not good enough, Dylan managed to build himself - and now at 27, he's r
lazybookconqueror
Hi Emery Rose, nice to meet you, I'm your newest fan.

I was so here for this book. It was the perfect forbidden/taboo romance. It was so well balanced, the right amount of drama and angst counterbalanced by an interesting plot with complex characters and many sweet moments.

Scarlett was a delight to read about. She had a strong personality and the attitude to back them up. Dylan was a classic brooding hero, but you couldn't help but root for him.

Gah, I just really liked this.

ARC kindly provided i
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "We are everything!!!" stars***

"Dylan St. Clair was about as emotionally available as a rock cliff. The one I was about to throw myself off, praying there would be a safety net to catch me.
There wouldn't be. I already knew that too."

After reading "Wilder Love" which i can assure you it was an amazing reading, i was kind of obsessed with broody Dylan with the bad boy attitude and i was craving his story...
And when i heard that he will be paired with Scarlett and not Sienna it seem
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: Phew! This felt like a mess to me. There were many times that I should have probably thrown in the towel but didn’t. I guess I was just intrigued by the potential for ex/sister drama — I know, I know I’m bad! But I like that sorta stuff sometimes 🙈😏. I was confused by the many references to side character stories that made me question if this was a standalone a few times. There was just too much focus on them and summarizing, or giving totally unnecessary details about
Carla Bulian
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emery Rose
Mar 13, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Sweet Chaos is LIVE and you can read it FREE with KU:
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/SweetChaosUS
Amazon UK: https://bit.ly/SweetChaosUK
Amazon CA: https://bit.ly/SweetChaosCA
Amazon AU: https://bit.ly/SweetChaosAU

Sweet Chaos is an angsty, emotional, forbidden romance and can be read as a complete standalone.
Spellbound Stories
…to Dylan, I was just his ex-girlfriend’s little sister. Nothing more.

Dylan St. Clair was chaos. And chaos always left a trail of destruction in its wake. I just never expected it to be my heart he destroyed.

Jenny Lovez Bookz
Mar 03, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 STARS After meeting Dylan in the first book, I was definitely eager to read his book, especially when I found out it would be with him and Sienna's little sister. Total shocker there since I thought we would get his toxic relationship with Sienna. And don't get me wrong I liked the story, I just wish it would've been on a deeper level. I didn't always get the forever kind of love vibes. I would've liked flashbacks to when Scarlet was younger and her interactions with Dylan. Maybe that would' ...more
 Linathebookaddict
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
I adore forbidden romance. It is one of my favorite tropes in romance. I expected to be torn apart with this book and it delivered.
Emery Rose is a new author to me but she now has a dedicated new fan!
I will be honest and say that I wasn't expecting this book to go the way it did. Especially not by the opening chapter. I was surprised but not unpleasantly so. Scarlett has been in love with her sister's boyfriend, Dylan, since she was a teenager. She has also been the family's black sheep. She is
AJ
4.5 stars!

An angsty and dramatic forbidden-ish romance with all the feels, this book took me on a rollercoaster of emotion, and wow, I loved it!

This book is a follow on from one of my fave reads of 2019, Wilder Love. Dylan St Clair is the twin brother of Remy (heroine of Wilder Love), brave, bold and protective of his sister, with a wild streak a mile wide, he is the quintessential bad boy, and he will absolutely own your heart! While you could read this book as a standalone, the characters from
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Poor broken Dylan... a man who has so much to carry on his shoulders and his feeling of self-worth and being worthy of a woman as good and kind as Scarlett so small... my heart absolutely broke for him. Dylan has turned his life around and has made a name for himself, has all the money in the world but still believes he is undeserving.
Scarlett has always loved him... since she was a teenager and he was her sister's boyfriend. But Scarlett is everything that Sienna is not... a woman who believes
Tzelina
A beautiful, well written forbidden love story!!
I really enjoyed it...💗
Emma
Apr 04, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i could not put this book down and i couldn’t even tell you why. the romance is adorable and i got the perfect amount of longing and giving in to the tension with this story, which i love.
sara
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-of-2021
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☆ 4.5 stars ☆☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I LOVED THISSSSSS. This was SO MUCH better than the first one. Dyl and Starlet’s relationship advanced so fluidly and natural. The little mentions from the past and their history made everything SO SO SOOOOO much better.

Dylan
Since the first book I already knew he was gonna be my fave. He had the bad boy thing going and i just... YES. Here we see his grown up side and jesus christ he is fcking HOT. AND SO SWEET. He was my favorite because we saw his upbringing and h
✨Lucy❣️
Nothing about this book was sweet but it sure was chaotic. A chaos of emotions that will have you burning along with the pages on how intoxicating the love story of Scarlett Wood and Dylan St. Clair was, even tough it was very much forbidden.

Scarlett was the youngest of the Wood sisters who had fallen for this beautiful broken boy even though he was very much taken. She could only love him from a distance knowing it was wrong to want the man her older sister loved. He was everything the Wood si
Ele (bookishnora)
🚨 *incoherent thoughts incoming bear with me* 🚨

I went into this story having great expectations because in Remy’s book the author had already shaped Dylan out to be such an interesting and complex character i instantly fell in love with him. Well those expectations were not only exceeded but doubled 😭

DYLAN AND SCARLETT ARE JUST SO PERFECT I COULDN’T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN NOT EVEN WHEN I TRIED **HARD**

All the delicious angst, the banter, the A+ chemistry and sexual tension i just can’t put into wo
Daveena Fucile
Jul 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Chaos is without a doubt one of my favorite reads this year! I FLOVED this book. As I am still fairly new to Emery Rose’s work, I wasn’t entirely sure what I was getting myself into when I picked up this forbidden/taboo tale of the bad boy who falls for his ex-girlfriend’s little sister. And let me just tell you… it was phenomenal! Everything about this book makes it worthy of one of my five-plus star reads!!!
Emery Rose writes an emotionally complex tale that is absolutely stunning. I’m st
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 Stars! Forbidden, sister’s ex. I loved it! If possible better than the 1st book and that book was phenomenal.
Joelle
This was an awesome read for us and we loved it from beginning to end and everything in between.

This story was heart felt and emotional and one of those slow burn romance reads with and older guy in love\lust with a younger women but, with one major complication he used to be in love with his sister or thought he was .

We loved Dylan already from Wilder Love with his sister Remy the man was just a boy and one that was so strong and determined and so broken but, no matter what age he was and no ma
taylorpriziola
2.5 stars ⭐️⭐️

This was a first time author for me and I wasn’t to impressed. Sweet Chaos was extremely boring to me and I really struggled getting through this book. And before you ask…Why didn’t I just stop? Well....it was because my last 2 books beforehand I threw in the towel and I refused to do it again, so I sucked it up and continued.
However it took me 3 long days to finish. It just went on and on and on that I finally started to skim through some of the pages. There were so many parts t
Daisy
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs-for-review
I LOVED THIS BOOK SO HARD!!! <3 <3 <3

I first met Dylan in Wilder Love and the minute I met him I knew that I wanted to read his story!

He was everything and much more. He is broody, moody and not much of a talker, but more than that he is very special; he is such a flawed and tortured soul. Always taking care of the ones he loves and not having anyone believe in him or fight for him until Starlet <3

Dylan came from nothing and worked his way up, Scarlett came from wealth and had nothing, nothing t
Marcia
This was too much drama of the kind that I don't enjoy. It started off really well, and I thought I would love it, but I didn't enjoy Scarlett and Dylan's relationship for the majority of this story. I don't think they were bad as far as characters, but it was so fucking dysfunctional it was tiring. I didn't get Dylan's interest aside from lust for the most part and I was annoyed with the unnecessary guilt (imo) and wishy-washiness Scarlett had with regards to Ollie.

Certain moments that I thoug
Samantha Love HEA Romance Book Blog
HOLY HOT DAMN!!! This book is fire!!! This book is one of my top reads for 2020, no doubt about it. It was perfect in every single way. This is the second book I have read from this author and I am seriously hooked. Dylan is life. Dylan and Starlet are everything. I love both of these characters so much and I didn't want this book to end at all.

Dylan is so beautifully broken. I loved watching him grow through this book. He blossomed and found where he is meant to be, where he belongs and it was
Siobhan (Bookish Vibes)
I have so much love for this book. It is full of so much heartache but is so beautiful and sweet at the same time.

I fell in love with Dylan in Wilder Love and was so excited to read his story. Sweet Chaos definitely did not disappoint and had me swooning hard for the dirty talking bad boy in combat boots. Yes he is an asshole, but he is a completely lovable asshole that just doesn't know how to open up and communicate what is going on in that head of his.

Scarlet is his perfect opposite, even if
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Whew. Is it hot in here?

Welcome back to Costa del Rey, and it’s tight knit surf community.
Dylan is the brother of Remy, and he intrigued me from the minute we met him in Wilder Love. Watching him do his best and power through his struggles to take care of himself and Remy endeared him to me.
In Sweet Chaos, we’ve got all grown up Dylan, and man did he grow up into something fierce. His walls are up, his guard is set and no one is getting in......
until Scarlett.

The dynamic between Scarlett & Dyla
Books With
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First thing first ❕ This author is new to me and after reading Wilder love & Sweet Chaos Im crazy about her writing.

***

I knew there was something special about Dylan in Wilder love and I was itching to know more about him and why he cared the way he did and boy he did not disappoint! If you think you know him... trust me this dude has so many layers and I loved each and every one of them.

The heroine? Yes, I loved S. She was sweet but sassy and honestly just perfect for him.

The angst, romance
♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction
This book really hits you in the feels and it won't apologize. All of those feels had my heart beating just a little bit faster and it was so worth it! This story is something special.

I fell so in love with the author's writing style. It was so natural, smooth, and inviting. The narration was beautiful and the flow was perfect. I've never felt more at home than reading through the pages of this book. The plot of this story was so well crafted. It took my breath away. It was ingenious, really. I
karí
“Thou shalt not covet thy sister’s secret boyfriend.” – Scarlett Woods, 11

I rarely read a book that has a plot revolving around 2 sisters or girls being best friends fighting over a guy, just because it tends to be vile and cunning, knowing girls is all about emotions. And this book is exactly that, though the fight between Sienna and Scarlett happens much
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
This book was EVERY_FING_THING!!!!
Rose absolutely obliterates you with Dylan and Scarlett! Whoa! I'm still shaking, and all kinds of warm and fuzzy after reading this touching read! Dylan piqued my interest in the first book but never did I ever imagine just how much he would mean to me! I Ducking LOVE him!! He's a one of kind! And Scarlett, I never saw her coming! Sweet Chaos opens your eyes and your heart to so many things! Dylan has come so far from the poor, struggling, bad boy, the kid that
LexBookish
** 4 'Starlet' Stars **

*** He was him, the guy who had never belonged to anyone, and I was me, the girl who desperately wanted him to be mine. ***

Sweet Chaos shows us Dylan St. Clair and Scarlet Woods' relationship which lies under the 'forbidden' territory, since our bad-boy used to belong to our heroine's perfect older sister.

Scarlet always sported a one-sided crush, well known to her best-friend Ollie, who also happens to be in love with her - meaning there was some drama between Oll
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Rich Boy
  • Five First Dates (Sassy in the City, #2)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • The Hookup Equation (Loveless Brothers #4)
  • Malady (Deviant Games #2)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Beyond His Control (His #2)
  • Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Beef Cake (Fighting for Love #2)
  • Crowne of Lies (Crowne Brothers, #3)
  • My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)
  • Shadow and Ice (Gods of War, #1)
  • Bayside Fantasies (Bayside Summers, #6)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy, #1)
See top shelves…
Emery Rose has been known to indulge in good red wine, strong coffee, and a healthy dose of sarcasm.

When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching Netflix, trotting the globe in search of sunshine, or immersed in a good book. A former New Yorker, she currently lives in London with her two beautiful daughters and one grumpy but lovable Border Terrier.

Emery loves to connect with her reader

Love and Chaos (2 books)
  • Wilder Love (Love and Chaos, #1)