Start by marking “Revolution!: The Call to Holy War” as Want to Read:
Revolution!: The Call to Holy War

Revolution!: The Call to Holy War

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Michael Brown's message for today's young people is unconditional and unequivocal: Join the God-driven revolution! It's the only cause worth living and dying for, the only road to follow that truly makes a difference! Don't play church and don't follow the crowd. Take the lead, without turning back! David and Daniel were fearless leaders of the army of God. Now it's time t ...more
Published September 2nd 2000 by Renew (first published September 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Revolution!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revolution!

Tristan
May 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
A compelling book, Revolution by Dr. Michael Brown is written as a motivational book, a call to holiness and drive in the Christian walk. I found the chapters very thought-provoking regarding how I am living my life, and what needs to change in order to live completely for Christ. I found myself considering my own state of attitude with regards to my faith, and driven to go deeper in my relationship with Jesus.

The book was very slow at times, and I found that I could not read through it when I w
Sheila Myers
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
Great book! Michael Brown wrote this book for young adults, but I feel it should be read by all Christians. Don't take the title the wrong way. This book is not about how to wage a war with man-made weapons as if we should wage jihad. The various chapters discuss how we should be living a truly Christian life and using our life and our words to make positive changes in the world.
Autumn
May 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I have two complaints with this book - the random quotations from previous works of Brown (really? He had to reuse stuff?) and a repetitiveness that was not done well. Otherwise, this book was fantastic. The purpose is to stir in God's people the fire and passion to not hold back and to live for Him - the way revolutionaries live for their causes. And the desire to do so is definitely stirred up. Obviously, it is up to the individual to carry out that desire, but the purpose is achieved.
C Balson
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a good book, though I find that the author's message tends to be similar in all of his works. His call for action in the Christian community and the identification of the US as a true mission field are on point in my opinion. I this not the only book that I have read by this author and would read others given the opportunity
Amber
Aug 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
In all actuality I don't remember what this book says. But I give it five stars almost nostalgically because it was a source of hope and truth in the midst of the harsh realities of my Jr. High years.
Rebecca
Jul 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
To follow Jesus, to be a disciplined learner and devoted follower, in other words a disciple of Jesus, by life or by death, and what that entails.
Jean
Oct 12, 2012 rated it liked it
"HOLY HATRED CAN DRIVE US TOO- BUT NOT A HATRED FOR PEOPLE. NO! WE NEED A HATRED FOR WICKEDNESS AND EVIL." M.L.B. PAGE 284

PROVERBS 8:13
ROMANS 12:9

@LOVEFIGHTS TWITTER
Reggie Byrum
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any Christian needing a kick in the pants
Amazing book! If this book doesn't light a fire under you, nothing will! As with all of Dr Brown's books, very challenging, informative and inspiring. More than that, a call to action.
Louis Vigo
rated it it was ok
Mar 09, 2008
Mike Reynolds
Nov 28, 2013
Michael L. Brown (born March 16, 1955) is a Messianic Jewish Old Testament scholar, professor, activist, itinerant speaker, and author who has preached in numerous countries and written twenty books. He is the founder and president of ICN Ministries. His writings have been translated into more than a dozen languages. He was married to Nancy Gurian on March 14, 1976 and they have two daughters, Jen ...more
More about Michael L. Brown...