Start by marking “Undeniable” as Want to Read:
Undeniable

Undeniable

UNDENIABLE is the second novella in the Unravel series.

ALLISON

I’ve seen something, I can’t unsee.
Murder by the hands of the man I’ve fallen for.
Max.
I thought my biggest risk was falling for my assistant professor.
That risk has been obliterated, replaced with who Max really is and how I should be scared out of my mind to be in the same room as him.
But I’m not.
I begin
ebook
Published July 5th 2022 by V. Angelika Books

To ask other readers questions about Undeniable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniable

Start your review of Undeniable
Brittanica Bold
Jun 25, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
A great follow-up to the Unravel novella! Undeniable picked up right where Unravel left off, not wasting any time throwing us back into that final "incident" Max and Allison were dealing with.

While Unravel had all the delicious tension of a will they/won't they and the passion of a new romance, this novella had all the mystery elements you could hope for. Secret identity exposed, a mafia-style get-away, and a darker side to dear Maxy boy, it definitely took on a different feel that I really dug
Adrienne Cobbs
Jun 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Undeniably good!

V. Angelika has done it again! “Undeniable” is the second novella in the “Unravel” series. It’s not as steamy as “Unravel” but it has suspense and drama that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Allison learns more about Max and his part as she is caught up in his family’s feud with a family that is a business rival. The story is full of twists and turns right up until the cliffhanger ending! It left me hungry for more! Can’t wait for the next part!.

I received a free copy of t
Arabella Auberon
Jun 27, 2022 rated it really liked it
This story was good, and it built on what we learned in the first book. Allison has walked in on something she shouldn’t have and now everything is blowing up around her. It’s a pretty fast paced story this time around because so much happens in this book. It feels like the story is finally picking up some steam, and I’m looking forward to seeing how the involvement of additional characters will work for and against the family and Allison.

5 ⭐️s= Perfect story, exciting, engrossing, well develope
Felicia
Jun 25, 2022 rated it really liked it
1st person/dual pov
Spice - 2.5/5

The story picks up exactly where the last book left off so there’s no confusion or time jumps to deal with. There’s definitely more of the storyline playing out than spicy scenes in this one compared to the first book but hey it’s fine with me cause I was honestly dying to know what happened next more than I cared about the steam. The steam that’s there is good and fits within the story just don’t go into this expecting a lot of it. In fact if there had been a lo
Gwen Smith-leak
Max brothers said Allison had to go with them after what happened at Max place.in Unraver. If she didn’t leave she could be hit by the hitman. Allison learn that his last name was different and that did something entirely different with his family Business. .When Max was at the compound he told Allison that life as she knew it was over. He didn’t care about her , nothing they have hade together is over . Max had be a hard man to let her go . They deem she was safe so they let her go home. Max st ...more
Thi
Jul 01, 2022 rated it really liked it
I understood why Max did what he did but I did not
like how he executed it. I wanted to kick him in the butt for being an idiot. Then it ended with the way it did. Can’t wait for the next book.
Sarah Smith
Jun 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This book was interesting. The characters were filled out in this 2nd installment to there we could better commiserate with them and the emotions they were going through from where the first book left off. The world building was also detailed further which made the book better. The one bad thing about this series so far is that each book ends on a cliffhanger!! That being said though the cliffhanger was a major one that has me anxiously waiting for the next installment. The steam in this book wa ...more
Sammye
Jul 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Undeniable is the 2nd book in the Unravel series and starts where the 1st book left off. Allison is coming to terms with Max’ past. It’s a very entertaining romantic suspense. Lots of drama, twists and turns. There is a cliffhanger and I’m anxious to see what happens next. Will she have to go into hiding? Will she get to finish college? How will her father fit into the story? So many questions to be answered. *this was a complimentary copy via StoryOrigin and this is my honest review*
Di
Jul 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Undeniable is the second book in the series that picks up right where the first one left us, and o boy this one is even better thant the first one. I was so glad that i got to get into both characters minds. I felt many things with these two throughout! I can't wait for more from her and this series!.

Tracy H
Jul 07, 2022 rated it really liked it
UNDENIABLE
Book 2 of The Unravel series
V. Angelika

The story and characters, Max and Allison are well written characters. Allison saw something she was not meant to see and it has caused a rift in her life as she knew it. Good read.

Brenda Holldorf
Jul 13, 2022
V. Angelika
Jun 13, 2022 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
jw
Aug 28, 2022

• Immortal Throne
  • Summer Muse
  • Lenkov: Orlov Bravata
  • Bones (Dark Kingdom, #5)
  • Filthy Mechanic (Daddy Issues, #2)
  • Violent Truth
  • Violent Victory
  • Violent Life
  • One Big Dare (Billion-Dollar Attitudes #2)
  • Man of the Month Club: THE ENTIRE YEAR
  • Dark Ink Tattoo Episodes 13-15 (Dark Ink Tattoo #5)
  • Dark Sparrow Box Set: The Complete 6-Book Series
  • A Hint of Delirium (Fated Fae Elementals Book 1)
  • Saving Mason
  • Saving Gavin: A Second Chance Military Romance (Oakside Military Heroes Book 5)
  • Never Say Die (Infamous Duet Book 2)
  • A Kingdom of Flame and Fury (The Four Kingdoms, #1)
  • Ensnared by the Shadow King (Night's Curse Book 1)
V. Angelika writes romantic suspense with lots of sizzle and plot twists you won't see coming.

V is the best-selling author of The Crossing Stars duet series, Cross the Stars and Steal the Moon.

News & Interviews

The glint of fangs in the dark, the sound of tap-tap-tapping at your window, the howling of wind (or is it just wind?) in the trees...that's...