Start by marking “Unplanned (Unstoppable, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unplanned (Unstoppable, #4)

Unplanned

(Unstoppable #4)

A no-strings hookup with a sexy stranger in a bar. Every guy's fantasy, right? Or, it was...

Two months into my sophomore year at Lakeview U and my only real worry is getting my lazy ass to class on time. Knocking someone up five minutes after we met was not part of the college experience I had in mind. But thanks to a pair of sad amber eyes and a shoddy piece of latex, I j
Kindle Edition
Published June 30th 2022 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Unplanned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unplanned

Start your review of Unplanned (Unstoppable, #4)
Dani (Daniiireads)
Jun 30, 2022 rated it really liked it
What should have been a one time hookup with a hot stranger in a bar bathroom leads to more than Nova Daniels or Danny Greene bargained for when two pink lines upend both of their lives.

When Nova gives Danny an out, he takes it, but keeping away from the mother of his unborn child is harder than he thinks—especially when he needs her help. The more time he spends getting to know Nova and watching her belly grow, the harder it is for him to walk away.

I’ve been waiting for this book for weeks an
Andrea ( books_fiction_desire )
Amazing 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Unplanned was another great addition to the series. Danielle has done it agin . I literally could not put it down. From the first page I was drawn into the story and I was completely captivated by it.
Could Dani be any sweeter? I loved his character. And I also loved Nova with her strength throughout the story as she tried to protect herself from the heartbreak. Her life changed in an instant after one night stand and she knew as soon as she found out that she’s expect
KelsBookstagram
Jun 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful and captivating journey. 😍

Can we stop, pause. THE ENDING I have never experienced my heart racing as much as it friggin did in this moment.

The heart shattering moments and fear i felt. Damn i felt every damn emotion Danny was feeling in this moment.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧, 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞’𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐞’𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞.

Their love and journey is beautiful, raw and yet laced with such undeniable
Zoe_isreading
Jun 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Unplanned is the fourth book in Danielle's incredible 'Unstoppable' series and with each book, she just gets better and better.

Nova and Danny hook up within minutes of meeting eachother as Nova tries to deal with all of her personal issues and boom, their lives are changed forever. Nova is one strong as hell female, the amount this character goes through is insane and I just instantly wanted to protect her. Danny is great, I enjoyed his character and seeing his character growth throughout this.
Nikki
Jun 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in The Unstoppable series and the first book that I e read by this author. Although this can be read as a standalone, I will be going back and reading the other 3. I was not expecting to be catapulted until this book but I finished it so fast. Truly didn’t want it to end. The characters were so relatable.

Nova has a hard time trusting men due to past relationships. But she wasn’t expecting to get pregnant from a one night stand with a hot guy she just met. Danny was never ex
Victoria Wyatt
Jun 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I love Nova she’s a survivor and Danny was a good guy who could have walked away but didn’t. One night changed both their lives and it was such a good story, well written and relatable. I admired Nova having gone through a lot but still maintained strong.

I received this copy and my honest review is voluntary
Aissa McIntyre
Angela Moore
Jun 29, 2022
izzy
Danielle Hill
Jun 01, 2022 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tasha_loves_to_read

• My Darling Neighbor
  • Torn (All Torn Up, #1)
  • Strangers in my Bed
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Eyes on Me (Salacious Players Club, #2)
  • Daddy's Sexy Brat (Daddy's Brat Series Book 1)
  • Handsome Devil (Cocky Hero Club)
  • When It Ends
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Reckless Souls (Saints Academy, #1)
  • Good Girl
  • When She's Lonely (Risdaverse #7)
  • Drown in You
  • Out of Love (The White Series, #2)
  • Deceiving the Corsair (Corsairs, #4)
Danielle Hill is a contemporary romance author from the north of England. She lives with her husband, who’s learned to live with the fact her head is full of other (fictitious) men, and two gorgeous kids, whom she mostly remembers to feed and water, in between writing stories.

When she’s not writing, you’ll find her curled up with a book, watching a riveting box set and talking all the way through

Unstoppable (4 books)
  • Untouchable (Unstoppable, #1)
  • Unthinkable (Unstoppable, #2)
  • Undeniable (Unstoppable #3)

News & Interviews