Start by marking “Daisy Chains (Forever Friends #3)” as Want to Read:
Daisy Chains (Forever Friends #3)

Daisy Chains

(Forever Friends #3)

There's nothing like helping in a super dreamy wedding to make a girl think about romance, best friends, and just maybe, her faith.

Kylie Peterson and Rachel Cohen become fast friends when both are invited to help out with a wedding. Kylie's cousin Jed is marrying Rachel's cousin Davina, and Jed asks the girls to help with the flowers - in secret. It doesn't hurt that
Published October 16th 2006 by Quaystrokes (first published April 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Daisy Chains, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daisy Chains

Start your review of Daisy Chains (Forever Friends #3)
Shari
Jan 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Hannah-good friendship story and included their insights of their faith.
Jill Williamson
Dec 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Kylie Peterson is thrilled to get her acceptance letter to be a camp counselor. Shell not only have a great summer job, but have fun doing it with her best friend. But before se can pack her bags, she has to sign the commitment paperwork and there are some confusing questions on there, like: How long have you been a Christian and give your testimony. Whats all that about? Arent people born Christian?

Jewish-born Rachel Cohen is sick of living in the shadow of her dead aunt. Just because she died
Clare
Nov 06, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
I am now working my way thru everything Sandra Byrd has written, since I was so captivated by her portrait of Anne Boleyn in To Die For. This is a young adult novel about two girls struggling with their faith. It is a typical young adult novel, with boys, divorced parents, minor deception, and mean girls. It didn't really challenge my faith, but I imagine that as a 14 y.o. girl, this book would come to mean a lot to me. I enjoyed it.
Margaret
Jan 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: christian teens
Daisy Chains is a wonderful book for teenage girls. I enjoyed the characters of Kylie (Katriel) and Rachel (Ruchel. I love the way they each told their story where they were parallel, but different. Great approach! This is a Christian novel so it's clean and there are no adult situations and/or foul language. My 11 yo daughter just started reading it so I'll share what she thinks.
Jourdan
Jul 02, 2008 rated it liked it
Ok I finished this book and I have to give it the same rating as when i was reading it. The other books in this series are exciting and the plot is great. I just thought this book was a little dry and boring. It had a great message, all of Sandra Bydr's books do, but it wasn't the best book I've ever read.
Gabrielle Montgomery
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

so great that I cry but sad to so so so GREAT I'm so happy I got the book so good

Dec 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
This book was really cute, about two girls who meet because their relatives are getting married. I enjoyed reading about what it means to be Jewish and a Christian.
Joy
Sarah Jennifer Brooke
Jun 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The New Girl: Book 4 - Revenge
  • The Final Outcome (Julia Jones The Teenage Years #11)
  • Diary of a Teenage Supermodel - Book 2 - Beauty Lights: A Teenager's Dream To Become A Model
  • Relentless (Julia Jones - The Teenage Years #6)
  • Blackmailed Kisses
  • Episode 2: Lost in School: The Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Cassandra Jones (Southwest Cougars Year 1: Age 12)
  • The New Girl: Book 3 - The Truth Revealed
  • Diary of an Almost Cool Girl - Book 5: New Kids in the Hood
  • Standing Tall (Julia Jones - The Teenage Years #7)
  • Discovery (Julia Jones - The Teenage Years #8)
  • The Decision (Julia Jones The Teenage Years #10)
  • The Betrayal (Julia Jones the Teenage Years #5)
  • Episode 5: Coming Up Empty: The Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Cassandra Jones (Southwest Cougars Year 1: Age 12)
  • Episode 4: Season of Grace: The Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Cassandra Jones (Southwest Cougars Year 1: Age 12)
  • Episode 6: Branching Out: The Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Cassandra Jones (Southwest Cougars Year 1: Age 12)
  • Consequences (Julia Jones: The Teenage Years #9)
  • Diary of a Teenage Supermodel - Book 1 - The Early Years: A Young Girl's Journey to Become A Model
  • Diary of an Almost Cool Witch - Book 2: The Intruders: Books for Girls 9-12
Bestselling author Sandra Byrd has published fifty books over her editing and writing career. Her traditionally published books include titles by Howard Books, a division of Simon and Schuster, Tyndale House Publishers, WaterBrook Press, an imprint of Penguin Random House, and Bethany House Publishers.

Sandras series of historically sound Gothic romances launched with the best-selling Mist of

Forever Friends (4 books)
  • Chopstick (Forever Friends #1)
  • Red Velvet (Forever Friends, #2)
  • Island Girl (Friends for a Season #1)

News & Interviews