Start by marking “Tainted Kitten (Insatiable, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tainted Kitten (Insatiable, #2)

Tainted Kitten

(Insatiable #2)

I am Kitten. Feel my Claws!

The insatiable cravings that control my life have well and truly thrown me into a clusterfuck of epic proportions! Why didn’t I see this coming? Why didn’t I just walk away when I had the chance?

I’ve put myself in less than ideal situations before, but never could I imagine this!
Having the choice taken from me.
Having my pleas ignored.
Having my ad
ebook
Published June 21st 2022 by SJ Duncan

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Kitten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Kitten

Start your review of Tainted Kitten (Insatiable, #2)
cassie
Jun 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
@sarah.jane.duncan_author we are not officially best friend and I may be like your number one stalker fan now. This shit was just as hot and good as book 1. The story line is so hood and there is so much plot but yet so much smut I just can’t handle it! I am fucking obsessed!

Do you have any signings scheduled? Where are they lol it do you have signed ppb forms I need these babies signed on my shelf like yesterday

Book review

Storyline 🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀
Damp-o-meter 💦 💦💦💦💦
Brittanie England
Jul 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
** ARC Review**
Wow! Book 2 was even more of a rollercoaster than I thought it would be! Rhys is all over the place! I’m getting more whiplash than with Marcus’ emotions! Her relationship with her harem starts to change and grow in the book and I love it! It’s the best to see how the dynamic works between her guys. I’m dying over Tyler right now! There is so much more building and secrets that need to be revealed! I can’t wait for book 3!
Jessica Robbins
Jun 25, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle, blog-tour

Oh boy things are really getting interesting now. We catch up with Kitten right where book one left off and I must say that I never saw that punishment coming. It throws her for a real loop just as her guys are trying to figure things out making for some interesting interactions. Just when it seems like things might be under control another surprise bomb is dropped. I have no clue where this is going nex
jamies_bookreads
Jun 27, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2022
Kitten is caught in her web of lies and punishment is issued by the Vixen Lodge. Problem is it's a punishment her guys just can’t let happen. Dang this book starts off with a major eye opening. But it doesn’t stop there; it keeps twisting and turning at each chapter. Then bam…cliffie! Shaun and Garrett are my favorites so far; however, they all have their place in her life. I need to see what happens in book 3! Please Check CW/TW. 18+ 4.25/stars.
Jeanette Durant
Jun 22, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dark and twisted but filled with lots of steam

Tainted Kitten follows on from the cliffhanger of the first book. Kitten (Rhys) goes through an extremely traumatic experience under the instruction of Master Hill and I found the scene extremely emotional to bear witness.
Rhys starts to open up more to the guys in her life, but her relationship with Tyler becomes strained due to what happened and the guilt he is feeling.
Marcus finally decides that he may be open to sharing and I love how the bond
Nora
Jun 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This one takes it off the charts so be prepared for it. Book 1 was already really good but I enjoyed this one maybe a tad more even. It is on fire and my husband was happy I'm sure. Aside from that the story is really good and I love the growth and the development. This story has it all with feelings, emotions and the anticipation of what is going to come next. Nail biting for sure but so good! Keep them coming! ...more
GML
Jun 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken/Emotional/Heartbreak

Wow I love this book so much and it broke me my heart can't take it. But I need more. This books are getting better and better. I can't wait for more.
Erin Figueiredo
Jun 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CRAP!!! WOW! That was one hell of a story filled with an unlimited amount of highly erotic moments that left me absolutely speechless and wet! Not only was this book undeniably titillating, but it was insanely emotional too. Rhys shows us how strong she is and that she is able to deal with all the crap going on in her life. She goes through a lot of growth in this part of the story, and I loved seeing how her relationship changes with her harem. But there were some moments in this part of t ...more
Kayla Johnston
Jun 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhhh!!

Omg! What a cliffy!! 😍 that definitely got the heart pumping. This series has been amazing, filled with lot's of heat but also a great story. The characters are great! Her friends and lovers alike. So excited for the next book!
Jun 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Kitten, the second book in the Insatiable series by Sarah JD was everything I wanted it to be and more!!! After the epic cliffhanger ending of book 1, I was dying for this story and Sarah did not disappoint! If you loved the first story, then buckle up because this one is even more deliciously dark, dementedly twisted, dirty erotic af and will straight up take you on an emotional roller coaster ride that will literally gut you—but still leave you begging for more!!!

Let’s just say our sex
Darcy
Jun 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gosh. This book!!!
It’s official, my addiction to this series is on par with Rhys’s addiction to sex. I’m absolutely LOVING it!!

There is so much happening in this book! It starts off right where the previous book left off, with Rhys having to face her punishment at the Feast. And her struggles only escalate from there. The humiliation from her punishment, getting Marcus on board with the idea of sharing, Tyler and the complications involved with dating him, Julie and her blackmail… Serio
Kristina Gehrls
Jul 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This book was different than the first, the spice was definitely still there, but there were so many pure feelings and a lot of intimacy in this book! I feel like we’re really learning who Rhys is, just like she’s learning who she is!

The connection between Rhys and her guys is becoming stronger. I love seeing how they are getting comfortable with sharing with each other. She's finally letting her guard down and learning who she really is.

With one book left I have so much hope for our harem, but
Shelby
Jun 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Insatiable Series and boy was it a good one!

I don't want to dive too deep because there was A LOT unpacked in this one, and honestly, if you haven't started this series yet, then you're missing out!

Ryhs has used her addiction as a crutch to lean on instead of facing things in her life head on. But when that is used against her, she has no where to turn and the thought of leaving everything behind is enticing.

Her men are there to catch her, but can she rely on them when
Michelle The Outgoing Bookworm
After the ending of the last book, I knew this one would be a rollercoaster.

And I was not wrong.

Rhys is one broken young woman who has gone through Hell and back, etc. The events in her past and present have left her with an insatiable addiction. But in this book things have changed after the events of the first book and she’ll need her friends and guys - Shaun, Garrett, Simon, Marcus, and Tyler - to get through the many insane obstacles in her way.

This book gutted me like the first one. The pai
Jun 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Rhys tries to pick up the pieces that were completely shattered during her humiliation at the last Feast she attended.  But Rhys is a badass and so resilient. She's learning to lean on her guys for support, which she is not used to.

The connection between Rhys and her guys is becoming stronger and I love seeing how they are getting comfortable with sharing.  She's finally letting her guard down and learning who she really is under the space buns and heavy makeup.

The character development was am
Ange Bennetts
Jun 24, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow, the psychological tension has really ratched up in this, book 2! I loved that Rhys is starting to have a better understanding of herself and what makes her tick. Her four guys that are the same age really get their stuff together in this book. There's still loads of smexy times, but it's more than that. Skipper is making my heart hurt. How can Rhys be with him? How can they protect each other and how can't they all take down all the sick and nasty people in Rhys' life that really need to ge ...more
Little Blue Butterfly
I received an Advanced Reader Copy for an honest and voluntary review

MEEEEEEOW!! Yay Kitten’s back 🖤 I absolutely loved this book!! Rhys has been so fantastic throughout this series 🌷Its been so amazing to follow her on her journey of self discovery ♥️ Rhys is really trying to grow up and figure out why she has her addictions. This book was a roller coaster of emotions for me. Sometimes Kitten’s road is a tough one 💔 There is plenty of spice though 😍🔥🌶 Lookin at you Garrett, Shaun, Tyler, Simon
Rosa Dunahue
Jun 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Kitten picks up with Rhys/Kitten being tortured at the feast. Kitten’s world crumbles and the guys are there to pick up her and help her grow. She now starting to learn to trust not only her feelings but now she has people who cares for her. Through all their ups and downs the guys show Rhys their love. But like before you will be left in cliffhanger.
Shauni
Jun 20, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I am hooked completely, going without sleep because I just couldn’t put this book down. The writing is phenomenal, feeling like no time had past whilst reading about Rhys and her guys. The first book had me emotional, but this one, had my heartbreaking & a bit of ugly crying for Rhys… it’s definitely an emotional rollercoaster.
I screamed, I laughed, & I had to fan myself off. Honestly, this book is a step up in the steam factor to the first book… SOOOO HOT HOT HOT! I love her guys, but Garrett,
Sue Harbers
Jun 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Tainted Kitten was a phenomenal follow up to Insatiable Kitten! I really enjoyed that Rhys spends a lot of her time in this book self reflecting and figuring out who she is beyond the addiction and why she has the addiction in the first place. As usual, her guys are absolutely stellar. I don’t think there could be a better support system in place for Rhys at this point. I’m very interested to see how the story plays out with our two main sources that need to be taken down. Lots of steam but lots ...more
Teresa Juckett (Give Me All The Book's)
Holy crap that ending😱 This is the 2nd book about Rhys George and boy was this book so so good and hot af as Rhys and her guy's come together to try and make thing's work. There's things in here that'll have you wanting to reach in and choke someone and then the other wanting to hug Rhys, because no matter how much she tries to keep her past hidden from the guys it still comes out and she starts doubting herself, but her guys are there to help her carry the burden. After that cliffy I can not wa ...more
Kathryn
Jun 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is second book in the Insatiable Series. It is a wild ride filled with so many emotions, angst, and pain. The complex character gained even more depth in this book. There is plenty of heat to keep you warm while you are hanging off the edge of your seat. That ending has me barely hanging on and I am anxiously awaiting the next book!
Jess
Jun 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing
There were parts of this book where I felt my soul leave my body! This book was crazy good. Kitten’s story is so emotional, dark, and deep. Her guys really helped her grow in this book, I can’t wait to read the next one, and see what happens to Kitten next!
Rona Shavi
Jun 27, 2022 rated it really liked it
Jessica Flora
Jun 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Ok guys…I honestly didn’t think it could get any better than book one, but man was I wrong!! We get so much more in depth information about Kitten/Rhys and it legitimately breaks my heart! Rhys has come a long way from the beginning of book 1 and I can’t wait to see how she continues to grow! And take into account her guys who are ALL ABOUT HER HAPPINESS, I just can’t think of a better way for this series to go. I continue to be hooked by the writing style and story line and absolutely can’t wai ...more
Amy
Jun 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Yes! This book absolutely rocks as much as the first one. Kitten now has her hands full with 5 lucky dudes . Even with loads of steamy scenes . She did get the raw end of the stick and that weasel master hill ugh I would love to grind my heel in his groin area. Then I was surprised by her dying “dad” and his shenanigans along with his wife. This book made me laugh cry and scream . The cliffy has me chewing my nails off I need book three asap!
Victoria
Jun 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
As the first book in the series, it ended on a cliffhanger and I was so disappointed because I want to know the ending but at the same time, I don't want it to end. This book gave me all the feelings I expected and Rhys George is a WARRIOR! I had to write this review a few hours after I read the book because I was speechless. I still can't think of the right words to describe my feelings about the book better. All I can say is I WANT MORE! ...more
Rachel Joi Maples
Jun 24, 2022 rated it it was amazing
this series keeps getting better! … love Rhys and her guys!!
AshhLeeLee
Jun 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Well, Book 2 I finally got what I wanted 😈

This book was different than the first, the spice was still 🌶🌶🌶🌶 but there were so many pure feelings and intimacy in this book! I feel like we’re really learning who Rhys is, just like she’s learning who she is!

And then the 2 major side plots 🤯 I have to keep a mantra to myself “it’ll all be okay, it’ll all be okay”. Because I HATE Master Hill 🙄 and the whole Julie thing BLOWS my mind (no pun intended).

With one book left I have to much hope for our Ha
Charlotte
Jun 16, 2022 rated it it was amazing
OK that cliffhanger ending has completely thrown me and left me bloody fuming too!! Only because now I have to wait until the next book to find out how that plays out. I found that in this book more so than the first one Rhys/Kitten grew as a character. It wasn't just all about the sex (even though there was plenty of that in this book) but as her relationship with the guys grew it helped her confront a lot of her demons and anxieties. Except some of those demons didn't want to stop causing trou ...more

• Poison Ivy (Stonehurst Prep Elite, #1)
  • Murder & Mayhem (Black Creek, #2)
  • Rebel & Her Knights (Pack Bonds, #1)
  • Traitor (Loxley Prep, #1)
  • Make Me Wild (Rich Demons of Darkwood, #3)
  • Tarnished (Tainted by Ruin Trilogy, #1)
  • King of Carnage (From the Ashes, #1)
  • Bradford Bastard (Bradford Bastard, #1)
  • Rowe (Primal, #1)
  • A Destiny of Carnage (A Violent Agenda #4)
  • Lover: A Reverse Harem Academy Romance (Loxley Prep Book 3)
  • Stolen Paradise (Kings of Eden #2)
  • Conquered (Inertia #1)
  • Real Alphas Mate (The Alpha-Hole Duet, #2; Reject Island)
  • Real Alphas Bite (Reject Island)
  • In Knots
  • Stolen Trophy
  • Thief (Loxley Prep, #2)

Insatiable (3 books)
  • Insatiable Kitten (Insatiable, #1)
  • Vicious Kitten (Insatiable, #3)

News & Interviews

Longtime readers of thriller and mystery novels often get hooked on a particular series. It’s a good system for everyone involved. The authors...