Start by marking “Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Space, and Conflict” as Want to Read:

Presents an expose on secret Nazi technology, Nazi survival, and post-war Nazi manipulation of technologies. This title includes: pre-World War II Nazi partnerships in the USA, including those with the Bush family; and, Nazi Germany's penetration of the Muslim world including Wilhelm Voss and Otto Skorzeny in Gamel Abdul Nasser's Egypt.
Published March 1st 2009 by Adventures Unlimited Press

To ask other readers questions about Nazi International, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nazi International

Christy Stewart
As if I wasn't scared enough of aliens, now I find out they're nazis too.
Plebeian
Oct 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I just bought this book and plan on starting on this tonight. I'm really going to have to strap myself in for this ride, it's going to be a trip. God, my life is weird and lonely.
Jacob Aitken
What to make of this book? On one level Farrell's argument is quite simple: financial elites prior to WWII financed key German industries which gave the Nazi party its military and financial strength a few years down the road. This has been verified by other scholars and cannot be questioned (Matt Johnson, Marrs, Kuepfner, Hoagland). Farrell is unique in that he places this concept within the context of it leading towards "alternative weapons."

Farrell shows us documents that illustrate the Germ
Camy
Jan 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
God-awful. I'm no fan of conspiracy theorists and their ilk anyway, but this just takes the biscuit.

Poorly written, with an abundance of exclamation marks and some bloody weird jumps in logic, I think I only finished this to confirm that the entire book was really this bad. It is. Very.

Filled with shameless plugs for the author's previous 'books', this was nothing more than an annoyance from beginning to end.

Definitely one for the 'tinfoil hat brigade'.

Avoid.
Zy Marquiez
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-reviews
The Nazi International – The Nazi’s Postwar Plan To Control Finance, Conflict, Physics And Space by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, is essentially the prequel to his latest endeavour, The Third Way – The Nazi International, The European Union & Corporate Fascism.

Farrell’s book series usually come in trilogies, and although as mentioned this isn’t the prequel, it sure follows suit similar to how his previous trilogies would build on each other.

If you’ve read Farrell’s latest book, The Third Way, then
Fabrizio Poli
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Joseph P. Farrell. Full of detail and connecting the dots once again. This book gets you thinking about history in a completely different way, giving you a different read on what 'really' is happening in the world todays and what's up next...
This book has had me connecting further dots and figuring out the 'real' agenda of the EU and lots more...
Kyle Worlitz
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Pseudo-history was some interesting factoids. Each new chapter seemed to be a survey of a different author's book. There were some fairly strange logical leaps. This book is for amusement only, if the title didn't make that plainly obvious.
Horace Derwent
Jeffery Stevens
Apr 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Strap yourselves in 2 11 Oct 29, 2009 08:09AM
Joseph P. Farrell is a recognized scholar whose credentials include a Doctor of Patristics degree from the University of Oxford. His literary contribution is a veritable résumé unto itself covering such fields as Nazi Germany, Sacred Literature, physics, finances, the Giza pyramids, and music theory. His latest book is Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and Th ...more