Start by marking “Winnie the Pooh's Colors” as Want to Read:
Winnie the Pooh's Colors

Winnie the Pooh's Colors

There's no better way to help children learn their numbers and colors than with these charming board books. Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, and everyone's favorite bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, are all here to join the learning fun.
Board Book, 20 pages
Published February 19th 2009 by Dutton Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Winnie the Pooh's Colors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winnie the Pooh's Colors

Start your review of Winnie the Pooh's Colors
Edward Sojuwa
Jul 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Wonderful child's intro to different colors featuring colorized versions of the original drawings of Ernest Shepard from AA Milne's Pooh books. Sadly, No one's Pooh Bear is wearing Disney's Pooh Red shirt since Dis owns the copyright. But the fun of Milne is very much intact. Eeyore is gray, says the book, Rabbit is Brown, Piglet wears a Green sweater, and Pooh is Gold. I agree: Pooh is certainly Gold!
Three stars
Color our world a "Hundred Acres" of Pooh Gold!
Chris Hays
Aug 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: children, luka
Luka likes turning the pages independently, but I am not sure he loves the book.
Michelle
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Perfect for babies
NK92
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Really bad writing, and not technically EH Shepard's art. There are better books that have better writing with at least Shepard's actual art.
Jennifer Rampton
Title: Winnie the Pooh’s Colors
Bibliographic reference: Milne, A.A. (2009). Winnie the Pooh's Colors. London: Penguin Books Ltd...
Summary: This book takes place in the Hundred Acre woods and it uses different things the characters see in the Hundred Acre woods and teaches the colors. I think this incorporates characters all children know and helps them learn their colors.
Personal Reaction: I think this is a good book to use in teaching colors. The pictures aren’t too detailed for the children t
Vivian
Sep 21, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
We're launching six weeks of story times based on A. A. Milne's classic stories about Christopher Robin and all his friends in the Hundred Acre Woods. We began with this story because it pictures the characters.

Pre-school age children love recognizing and naming colors. For fun we stopped to look around as each color was introduced to see if any of the children were wearing them.
Molly
Apr 14, 2009 rated it it was ok
Its ok. I don't think it is direct at all and this is only for the child who already knows winnie the pooh. It is classic pooh but maybe colors were not what they should have tried to teach. Ages Birth +
Emilee
Sep 14, 2009 added it
I loved this book because each page is a different character from Winnie the Pooh and it points out the colors of a different object every time. This is a good one for infants to read over and over until they are toddlers so they can relate the colors to the characters or animal!
Jim
Dec 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: board-books, colors
no story, and the art is done in the fashion of shepard.
Christina
Nov 22, 2009 rated it liked it
Simple, but great for teaching colors.
Megan
Mar 12, 2009 rated it it was ok
I never could get too excited about the gang over at the old Hundred Acre Wood.
MJ
Alissa's reading several words in these books - you, your, my, and, for, the, from.
Bridgette Elston
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
For kids learning colors, a bee is a poor example simce its both black and yellow. Same with Piglets sweater and Tigger.
Julie
Elizabeth S
Jan 14, 2010
Brianna Brown
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Did not particularly care for the illustrations.
Ahna

• I'm Gonna Like Me: Letting Off a Little Self-Esteem
  • 1, 2, 3 to the Zoo
  • Hide and Sheep
  • Richard Scarry's Please and Thank You Book
  • Splat the Cat: I Scream for Ice Cream (I Can Read Level 1)
  • When I Grow Up
  • Robot, Go Bot!: A Comic Reader
  • Fix-It
  • The Fat Cat Sat on the Mat
  • 999 Tadpoles
  • Bugs Bunny's: Space Carrot
  • A Regular Flood of Mishap
  • The Four Seasons (Sesame Street)
  • Froggy Plays in the Band
  • Curious George and the Birthday Surprise (Curious George New Adventures)
  • Grizzwold
Alan Alexander Milne (pronounced /ˈmɪln/) was an English author, best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh and for various children's poems.

A. A. Milne was born in Kilburn, London, to parents Vince Milne and Sarah Marie Milne (née Heginbotham) and grew up at Henley House School, 6/7 Mortimer Road (now Crescent), Kilburn, a small public school run by his father. One of his teac