Start by marking “Unfinished Ex (Calloway Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unfinished Ex (Calloway Brothers, #2)

Unfinished Ex

(Calloway Brothers #2)

A second chance, surprise pregnancy romance.

He was my high school sweetheart.
My dream guy. My soul mate.
And as of yesterday... my ex-husband.

He wanted everything I couldn't give him. A doting wife, a perfect family, a white picket fence, and game nights.

It's not that I didn't want to be his wife anymore. I just wanted something more—a career. So when an opportunity came up
Paperback
Published July 30th 2022

To ask other readers questions about Unfinished Ex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unfinished Ex

Start your review of Unfinished Ex (Calloway Brothers, #2)
Rebeka
Jul 31, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Rachel
Jul 30, 2022 marked it as not-going-to-read  ·  review of another edition
No, no and no! The heroine lies to the hero and says she cheated on him so he would hate her and let her leave. He moves on and gets his girlfriend pregnant AND ends up getting the heroine pregnant. No thank you!!!! This is definitely not romance to me.
Scarlett
Jul 30, 2022 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I WAITED MONTHS FOR THIS BOOK AND THIS IS WHAT I GET??? I read the blurb a month ago or so and it was everything I love, so I bought it the second it came out, first let me just say this book is pathetic the heroes have pathetic misunderstandings and the h lied and say she cheated on H? huh? okkk..... anyway what bothered me most was that Jaxon's FUCKING GIRLFRIEND GOT PREGNANT by him, he didn't even like calista and then Nicky got pregnant as well WTFFF, if calista would've lied and it actually ...more
Jena (aka Tina)
Aug 06, 2022 marked it as avoid  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cheating
Self note avoid

The most fucked up cheating H story written by a gigantic doormat author.
H cheated during their marriage. Then when he’s back with the h 2 yrs later, he got his ex gf and h pregnant at the same time.

- during separation- h remained celibate. He fucked ow. Of course what do you expect when this is written by a doormat author.

Avoid all future books from this author!

Rebeka has spoilers
Maggie Sinclair
Jul 30, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Why do authors ruin good stories like this?! He ends up having a surprise baby with his needy pathetic ex-girlfriend and his ex-wife at the same time. Ruined the whole story for me! Yuck and gross.
Rachel Lynn
Angela  Wilson
Jul 31, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
NO, NO and hell no!
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jul 17, 2022 rated it it was amazing
It all seemed as if it was meant to be, they met in high school, fell fast and hard for one another, and made life long plans. But somewhere along the way Jaxon and Nicky's perfect life started to falter, and the things that seemed to make sense at one time no longer did. Nicky wanted things their small town life couldn't afford her and Jaxon wanted to take steps in their marriage that Nicky wasn't ready for... so the logical thing to do was go their separate ways. Jaxon waivered on their decisi ...more
Beeg Panda
Great fodder for us 1 star seekers.
Gawdawful for the Safety Gang.
I have to remind myself that every book has its audience even if I cannot for the life of me figure out why this book is.
Zoë Braycotton
Jul 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Samantha never disappoints, a great addition to the Calloway Series.

Jaxon and Nicky don’t know how unfinished they are until circumstance throws them back together in the small town of Calloway Creek. Neither is happy to see the other or so they would have people believe.

With the divorce finally through neither seem overly excited to be single and move on with their lives.

Their reunion is fraught, but makes for good town gossip, especially as Jaxon has been “dating” Nickys high school nemesis
Vania Nunes
Aug 03, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Sweethearts who end up getting married, but their aspirations lead them to different destinations, and divorce is the only way out.
Until they are reunited shortly after their divorce, and old wounds and feelings resurface.
But with so many lies and heartaches, would it be wise for them to try a second time?

(view spoiler)
Stephanie
Jul 26, 2022 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2022arcs
Mystix
Brielle
Aug 01, 2022 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cringe. Like the whole pregnency plot was such a mess.
Amy
Jul 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“You and me, we’re unfinished. We have so much more left.”

Unfinished Ex is a hauntingly beautiful story of second chances, love, loss, and forgiveness. Jaxon and Nicky will give you all the feels and your heart will ache for them. I was transfixed with their story from the very first page to the last.

“We wanted different things. We always wanted different things. We just didn’t know it until it was too late.”

Nicky is a fierce, determined, and independent woman who gave up the only man she ev
Alexandra Alston Reviews
Cate
Aug 04, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
There is nothing romantic about a man having a child with his ex and the h at the same time. Nothing. Neither pregnancy is planned and both women end up due within weeks of each other.

Other random things that annoyed me: This is a second chance romance, so the couple has been apart. He of course has had sex with other women. The h, of course has not been with anyone else.
The ex moving next door? Without talking to him first? Creepy.
In spite of the fact the two women never got along, one act
Lindsay
Jul 31, 2022 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Brayzen Bookwyrm
Samantha Christy delivers another emotional one-click tear-jerker with Unfinished Ex. This second chance romance pulls on every single heartstring, and delivers a truly beautiful HEA. Admittedly, I am a sucker for misunderstanding being made right, and this one hit home on so many levels.

I was not prepared for the twists and turns Christy built into Jaxon and Nicky’s story. Readers think they have the inside edge from breadcrumbs dropped in Unlikely Date, but don’t ever believe you know the ful
Funke
Aug 04, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Meg (thyme.for.books)
Jaxon and Nicky were highschool sweethearts. They thought they were meant to be together forever but not even their marriage could compete with Nicky’s dream job. Now they’ve finally signed the papers on their divorce and Jaxon is trying to move on with a new relationship. Suddenly a new opportunity brings Nicky right back to the last place she wants to be. Although she enjoys being closer to her family, there is no way for her to avoid being around the man who she may still have feelings for.

U
XxnightxowlxX74
Aug 03, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-2022-arc-reads
ClusterF*ck…

Jaxon and Nicky were childhood sweethearts that eventually got married after college. Nicky wanted more of a career as a meteorologist and made a choice that broke her heart and brought Jaxon to his knees. Was it a little selfish and unrealistic on her part… yes. She loved Jaxon but at that point she loved her career more and put it over the love of her life. With what he thinks is a betrayal from Nicky lying to him they divorce. He tries to move on but emotionally he is not into any
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jaxon and Nicky’s story is a beautiful and emotional ride that I never wanted to end.

They have been separated for two years, their divorce finally finalized and their paths cross again. There is some pain, some secrets, heartbreak, but there is so much chemistry and history between the two of them. You can tell from the start that they are meant to be together and really the time apart was exactly what their relationship needed.

My emotions were just broken while reading this. Learning about wh
Kari Hansen
Jul 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicky fell in love with Jaxon when she was a teenager and she believed that the love they shared would be strong enough to overcome any challenges that life threw at them. When their visions for the future appeared to be very different she thought that divorce was her only option even if it broke both their hearts in the process.

Jaxson had never imagined a future without Nicky so he was devasted by not only the end of their relationship but what she claimed her reasons were. He thought he was mo
Jackie Wright
Jul 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars for Unfinished Ex: A Second Chance Surprise Pregnancy Romance
This is Jaxson and Nicky’s second chance love story and it’s a journey with all the feels. Highschool sweethearts who had the world at their feet until Nicky wanted to move on and further her career. What follows is a divorce that broke Jaxson but this couple never really moved on so when fate gives them a second chance it’s time to look to the future by studying the mistakes of the past……
Samantha Christy is a fairly new aut
Alicia
Jul 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fabulous book! I am loving this series and absolutely fell in love with Jaxon. What a great guy! The dual pov works brilliantly to bring both perspectives and uncover secrets. Nicky and Jaxon fill the book with their huge presence and make fast friends with you as you make your way through the story. They are now my friends too!!
Unfinished Ex is a story of love, friendship and weather 😁🌬⚡️❄️. It is written with humour, deep affection and the assurance of a great story teller and is defini
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
I really enjoyed all of the emotional twists and turns Nicky and Jaxon's story takes. A theme of soul mates and mistakes. Heartbreak, joy and having a full filled life. There is no tried and true way to live, life is all about the journey and experiences that are on our path. Nicky and Jaxon get a second chance to make their lives right. So good. ...more
Hannah Heartss
Jaimie
Jul 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well that took an unexpected turn... But in the best ways!

Samantha is the best at writing stories that will draw you in and keep a hold of you. I love her way that she writes her characters and they are not all perfect!

Jaxon and Nicky have such a heartbreaking story, but it is one you don't want to miss! I loved that you can see the growth of the characters during your read of their story.

These two have so much love, and it is second chance romance at it's best!
I really enjoyed the way this bo
Shauna Salley
Jul 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes you’re never truly over someone. Samantha’s new book is full of twists and turns and all the feels. Perfect addition to the series, you won’t be disappointed!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Crush
  • The Redo (Winslow Brothers, #4)
  • The Fastest Way to Fall
  • Broken Play (False Start, #1)
  • Tease (Cloverleigh Farms, #8)
  • Sin Bin (Carolina Comets #4)
  • In a New York Minute
  • After the Kiss (Sex, Love & Stiletto, #1)
  • Boyfriend Material (Hawthorne University, #2)
  • The Fake Santa Apology Tour
  • 101 Super Cute Cat Things to Draw: Draw, doodle, and color a plethora of purrfectly pawsome felines and quirky cat mash-ups
  • The Hate Zone (Precio Brothers, #1)
  • Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
  • Stranger Than Fan Fiction (Unlucky in Love, #1)
  • An Island Wedding (Mure, #5)
  • Frizzy
  • Best Friend's Secret Baby
  • The Love Experiment
Despite the fact that she is a romance writer, Samantha Christy's favorite television show of all time is The Walking Dead.

And contrary to the fact that her heroines drink things like wine and Cosmos, she prefers Bud Light.

She also loves fan mail and answers all of it.

She went to college and all that, getting a degree in something she never uses. She's also got a gaggle of kids (4) and a pretty d

Calloway Brothers (3 books)
  • Unlikely Date (Calloway Brothers, #1)
  • Untaken Twin (Calloway Brothers, #3)