Start by marking “Escape From Horrorland (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #11)” as Want to Read:
Escape From Horrorland (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #11)

Escape From Horrorland (Goosebumps HorrorLand #11)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  1,032 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
Sharp turns ahead! All aboard the next-to-last thrill ride in this epic series from fright-master R.L. Stine! And be prepared for the most shocking twists yet. . . .

Not long ago, Luke and Lizzy Morris dared to spend one day at HorrorLand, the terrifying theme park where nightmares come to life. They thought that NOTHING could lure them back, but their travel plans are abou
Published June 2009 by Scholastic Inc. (first published January 1st 2009)

Veronica Morfi
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5/5

Review to come...
Araceli
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To readers who love Goosebumps, you should read this book. I was dying to find out the way out of horrorland. When i read this book, it was a cool book. My favorite character was Carly Beth because she was one of my favorite goosebumps character (the haunted mask). I recommend this book to lovers of goosebumps. Enjoy the book, and the twists.
Josiah
Jun 19, 2009 rated it it was ok
This book would land in the two to two-and-a-half star range for me.
In some ways, "Escape from Horrorland" diverges from the normal path taken by the first ten books in this series. For example, there is no "Enter Horrorland" section in the back, due to the fact that all fourteen of the Very Special Guests (plus Luke and Lizzy) are all in Horrorland for the entire story.
R.L. Stine has taken on a challenging task in the writing of these books, attempting to include sixteen different main chara
Alana
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
The bone-chilling tale of Lizzy and her brother, Luke, takes place at the scary amusement park called Horrorland. When they meet a group of kids who are trying to escape from the monsters that run the park, the Horrors, they help them escape. One of the Horrors that is on their side, Byron, helps them get to the house of mirrors. There they travel through the mirrors into Panic Park. Half of the group is waiting there. As they travel through Panic Park, they find ghostly people who were present ...more
Edgar B.
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
The book Escape from Horrorland is a really good book. I liked this book because it is a mystery book which makes it really interesting. I recommend this book to everyone because they can get really interested in this series of books. The book is about two kids finding secret information about a freaky amusement park. They go from one amusement park to another one. I really encourage people to read this book.
Atlantis
Jan 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
My son brought this home from the school library and I kept running into it as I was picking up the house so I decided to just read it! Not going to be fan...just being honest.
❤Marie Gentilcore
The kids (girl 10 and boy 11) really enjoyed book 11 in the Horrorland series. This time the whole book is set in Horrorland and we meet two new characters Luke and Lizzy as they join the rest of the main characters from previous Horrorland books. They try to warn the kids not to leave Horrorland but it is hard to know if they can be trusted. They end up following them to Panic Park. There is a lot of drama and excitement. We will start bok 12, The Streets of Panic Park, tomorrow.
Blaine
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
lexile 410
Davianna
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GOTTA READ THE NEXT ONE ASAP!!!!!
Jose Ramirez
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think that Goosebumps Horrorland Escape From Horrorland is a very good book because it has all the special guests that were sent to Horrorland.The story begins when six kids formed a circle around Lizzy and Luke because the six kids thought that they were working for someone to trick them to staying in Horrorland instead of going to Panic Park because Panic Park is actually not safe when actually Horrorland is safe.The six kids soon realized that they weren't working for anybody then that's wh ...more
2nd Reading Log Entry 1 4 Dec 10, 2011 01:21PM
reading response #1 1 1 Dec 04, 2011 03:45PM
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • The Mud Pony
  • Dr. Jekyll, Orthodontist (Zack Files #5)
  • Ghosthunters and the Gruesome Invincible Lightning Ghost!
  • Rapunzel and the Seven Dwarfs: A Maynard Moose Tale
  • Doggone Dogs!
  • The Little League Team from the Black Lagoon
  • The Mystery at the Fair (Boxcar Children Mystery & Activities Specials #6) (Boxcar Children Special)
  • Zoo-Looking
  • The Paper Princess
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into
  • Where Does the Garbage Go?
  • Dogerella
  • Be Good to Eddie Lee
  • Character Is Destiny: Inspiring Stories Every Young Person Should Know and Every Adult Should Remember
  • The Tangled Web: A Julie Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Goosebumps HorrorLand (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Welcome to HorrorLand: A Survival Guide (Goosebumps Horrorland)
  • Revenge of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #1)
  • Creep from the Deep (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #2)
  • Monster Blood For Breakfast! (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #3)
  • The Scream of the Haunted Mask (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #4)
  • Dr. Maniac vs. Robby Schwartz (Goosebumps HorrorLand #5)
  • Who's Your Mummy? (Goosebumps HorrorLand #6)
  • My Friends Call Me Monster (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #7)
  • Say Cheese - And Die Screaming (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #8)
  • Welcome To Camp Slither (Goosebumps HorrorLand, #9)