Start by marking “Seventh Circle (Vampires Realm, #4)” as Want to Read:
Seventh Circle (Vampires Realm, #4)

Seventh Circle

(Vampires Realm #4)

Born with powers similar to a vampire's, Lilith has spent her life hunting demons for Section Seven. On the same night as she watches a vampire kill her best friend, she is faced with her worst nightmare—a client who is not only attractive but a vampire.

Lincoln is a powerful pureblood with a problem. He's caught up in a prophecy and has little time left to unravel the myst
Published (first published November 16th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Seventh Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seventh Circle

* Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
Don't be put off because I only gave three stars! I really did enjoy this book, but for me it just lacked something; I'm not sure what, whether it just wasn't pacey enough for me, or not enough passion, I'm not sure, but it just didn't make me want to read faster to find out what happened, like other books have done! Also, I have marked this with other books I have read over the past few weeks in mind, and it didn't match up to some of those that I gave 4 and 5 stars, which is the reason for thi ...more
Bitten_by_Books
Jan 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: megan
Lilith is an Elite Hunter for the Seventh Circle. Her job as a vampire hunter is to track down vampires and eliminate them. Lilith has been taught to hate vampires but after her sister is murdered by one, her feelings go beyond hatred...

For the entire review please go to the Best Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Review site on the web, Bitten By Books for the review of Seventh Circle in it's entirety. You won't be sorry.

Griff
Oct 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
It is really close, but I think I liked this one better than Prophecy's story. Love the drama, love twists, hate to love you story line.

Felicity-- PLEASE keep writing the realm stories!
Lynn Worton
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the Vampire Realm Romance Series. I loved it!

Lilith is a fascinating character. I liked her very much. She is a very strong character with a kick ass attitude. She is a human vampire hunter, working for Section Seven and has a special gift, which allows her to track vampires. She sees this gift as a curse, but when a powerful vampire comes into her life with a business proposal, she finds out something about herself that totally shocks her.

Lincoln is a very powerful Ve
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Seventh Circle is the fourth book in the Vampire Realm Series. Lincoln was entered into a pact with the devil by the Lord of the Vehemens. Only one can help him, Lilith, a vampire hunter. Lilith is an Elite Hunter with special abilities, and a strong hatred for vampires. She was angered by having to take Lincoln on as a client. She was confused when she started to have feelings for him. Now they work together to fulfill a destiny that will greatly affect them both.

Lilith is an amazing female. He
Paranormal Kiss
Nov 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars...

Seventh Circle by Felicity Heaton is about Lincoln and Lilith. Lincoln is a powerful vampire and Lilith is an elite Vampire Hunter for Section Seven. Lilith despises Vampires and when she is told that Lincoln is her new client she is not pleased. Lincoln has come to Lilith for help with a Prophesy. He was told she is the one that can save him but he isn’t thrilled to be working with her either. He sees humans as beneath him, as animals. As they work together their attitudes about eac
Theresa
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Just when you think the Prophecy is completed another facet reveals itself. I’d been wondering how this book fit into the series story line. About 2/3s of the way in the connection shows up, though it’s an odd stretch.

This is about an experienced vampire hunter named Lilith who is hired by a powerful vampire named Lincoln (Vehemens bloodline) to protect him from the dangers of an apocalyptic prophecy (connected to the earlier books) and the minions of hell. A trio of witches (hmmm) had told him
Kelly
Sep 23, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
I enjoyed this one quite a bit. It wasn't quite as emotionally wrenching as Winter's Kiss (meaning that I didn't get all teary eyed, thankyouverymuch) but it gave a much broader picture of vampire hierarchy and the laws that govern them.

As a Hunter, Lilith is strong, fast and a cut above the men and women she works with at Section Seven. Her attraction to Lincoln is immediate and incendiary. Of course, Lilith feels the need to fight against this attraction because no self-respecting Hunter wants
Claire
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: felicity-heaton
I have read and enjoyed all of Felicity Heaton's books but this one is my favourite.
Lilith is a strong heroine. A vampire hunter enhanced to fight her sworn enemy. She hates everything about vampires and is not afraid to show it. Our hero Lincoln is a powerful vampire from an ancient pure bloodline. He has little time for humans and even less for vampire hunters but is forced to seek out Lilith's help to save him from a fate involving the devil and hell hundreds of years in the making.
This boo
Rosa
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this one! I really needed a longer book after reading Eternity, Spellbound and Reunion. I loved the fact that there was more action and less sex ( thanks to Spellbound of course for the sex overload). I found myself loving Lincoln's character as much as Venturi. He was sexy and strong from the start and went straight for the prize like Venturi. I wanted to love Valentine that way but he was a bit too difficult for me. I think it was mostly because of how serious he was and guarded in his ...more
Tami
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is the seventh book in the Vampire's Realm series and as usual Felicity does not let me down. Lincoln and Lillith's story is extraordinary. A vampire working with a vampire hunter..... Hell must have froze over, speaking of hell, no not really :)

I do suggest if you love wonderfully, steamy, heartwarming stories that you will love this. I have to admit I am a huge fan of Felicity Heaton.I fall in love with her characters and her writing. Her Angel Series, VET series,andthe Vampire Realm seri
Emily Guido
Feb 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Lilith and Lincoln are really two star-crosed people who find themselves lost in passion. I love how this book takes you on many twists and turns. By the end of the book, you are so involved that you can't put it down. I literally stayed up all night to finish it. Very good writing with lots of what I like, passion, romance and adventure.
Debbie Chittenden
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This story line is great...except I mention as I have before that there is just not enough tie-in to the first of the series: "The Prophecy Trilogy". Eventually things will begin to click; but just like any continued books in a series, a small recap of previous story lines helps the readers to keep up. If I hadn't been reading the series back-to-back, I could be and probably would be lost.
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Another wonderful Vampires Realm book! Great to see Lincoln again, and to learn more about the bloodlines and their hierarchy, as well as what happened with the law-keepers after the big battle with Prophecy. Lilith is a strong heroine, who had to battle on many fronts at the same time. Great writing, and a lot of suspense, and some romance as well.
Starry
Sep 16, 2011 marked it as to-read
Tracy
May 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: felicity-heaton
I adore all of Felicity's books. Seventh Circle was a must read for me - definite 5*!
Loved Lilith & Lincoln. Read late into the night as I didn't want to put my kindle down - such a great story, it was dark & fast paced (and a touch sad!) - FH at her best!!

Mindy
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Felicity Heaton/Anastasia Dawson is an amazing author. I have read more than 50 of her books and have loved them all. Her books include, Vampires, Succubus, witches, angels, shape-shifters, human hunters, dragons, demons, clones, and much more. I hope you enjoy her stories as much as I do.
Raquel Howard
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's the first book I read of Felicity Heaton's VR series & I enjoyed reading it!!! I loved the concept of the story... It's full of action, suspense & emotions. Since I finished reading this book I started loving Felicity Heaton's work. <3
Samantha Hamilton
Sep 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: must-reads
I thought that this was a good book.
*Flora*
Another un-put-downable story from the Vampire Realms series. Once again Felicity Heaton's captivating writing style & depth of characters had me completely hooked!
Kelly
Mar 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
one of the best in this series...this couple should be a trilogy:-)
Joyce
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very good, dark, vampire story. A little long and repetitive at certain points but really good overall.
Alex
Nov 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
One of the few book I translated and enjoyed it.
Lucy-Anne Smith
Jan 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Oh y, this book was brilliant! from start to finish I didn't want to put this book down and when I had to, I rushed back to it as soon as I could. I can't wait to read the others in the series!!
Feli
Oct 03, 2012 rated it really liked it

I think this is the best book in the Vampire Realm series so far.
Tati
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I hadnt read a GREAT paranormal romance book in a long time but this one blew me away. It includes jealosy,action, romance and is a forbidden love story! Everything a girl could want in a book :)
Pamela Fleites
Jun 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved the series
Ivy
Mar 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was a sweet and great book. Loved the story and the romance. Must read the rest of the series.
Sara
May 11, 2012
Jayne Mitchell
Feb 13, 2013

• The Werewolf Whisperer (Vampire Love Story, #2)
  • Beyond the Darkening
  • Undertow (Building Sanctuary, #2)
  • Bound by the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe, #2)
  • A Vampire's Kiss (The Manigault Vampires, #1)
  • Stunner (Alexa O'Brien, Huntress, #0.75)
  • Biting Nixie (Biting Love Series)
  • Scent of a Vampire (The Evolved, #1)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
  • Danann Frost Falls from Grace (Danann Frost, #1)
  • Blood Jewel (Vampire Agápe, #2)
  • Staked (Time Brokers, #1)
  • Deadman's Blood (Blood Series, #5)
  • Kiss Me, Kill Me (Includes: Dulcie O'Neil, #1.5; Wild, #3)
  • Found (Lost #2)
  • Eternal Hearts (A Darkness Within, #2)
  • Darklands (Darklands Vampires #1)
  • The Ascension (Forbidden, #2)
Felicity Heaton is a New York Times, USA Today and international best-selling author writing passionate paranormal romance books. In her books she creates detailed worlds, twisting plots, mind-blowing action, intense emotion and heart-stopping romances with leading men that vary from dark deadly vampires to sexy shape-shifters and wicked werewolves, to sinful angels and hot demons!

If you're a fan

Vampires Realm (8 books)
  • Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm, #1)
  • Prophecy: Caelestis and Aurorea (Vampires Realm, #2)
  • Prophecy: Dark Moon Rising (Vampires Realm, #3)
  • Winter's Kiss (Vampires Realm, #5)
  • Hunter's Moon (Vampires Realm, #6)
  • Masquerade (Vampires Realm, #7)
  • Hunger (Vampires Realm, #8)