Start by marking “From 0 To 130 Properties In 3. 5 Years” as Want to Read:
From 0 To 130 Properties In 3. 5 Years

From 0 To 130 Properties In 3. 5 Years

Steve McKnight, recognised property expert and self-made investing millionaire, says, "You don't need to be a genius to be wealthy. All that's required is that you implement a system that's been proven to work, and commit to continually talking action."

A shocking truth about real estate is that 92 per cent of investors only own one or two properties. Put bluntly - the majo
Published September 29th 2003 by Wrightbooks

To ask other readers questions about From 0 To 130 Properties In 3. 5 Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From 0 To 130 Properties In 3. 5 Years

Start your review of From 0 To 130 Properties In 3. 5 Years
Kylie Young
Boring and mostly useless. Spent some of the book reading a great way to invest only to get to the end of the chapter and he says "but you probably won't be able to do that anymore because the market.. Yada yada yada" ...more
Oct 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Maybe I should rate it 5 simply because it opened my eyes to many other ways to make money related to residential estate.

Its mostly about positive gearing properties, finding properties that give you money each week versus negative gearing.

Its an older book and I tried to think about properties being $44k and that is so far gone. The idea of buying 60 properties in a trip to NZ where prices were $25k a property sounds insane. I honestly couldn’t help but think that it was this kind of behaviou
Fab
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: real-estate
This is an incredibly helpful read if you want to know more about real estate investing in Australia. The author has plenty of credibility seeing as he's actually gone out and done this long enough to reach financial independence. The book is easy to read and covers plenty of important topics:

Reveals the truth about negative gearing (not as great as we're taught to think it is).

Dives into the different legal entities used for owning investment property such as partnerships, companies and trusts
Cameron
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great 1st property book!
Avishay Kadouri
Fantastic book! The author share his journey and how he managed to achieve 130 properties to invest in only 3.5 years! He shares tips, systems and guides to how profit from real estate and become financially independent through real estate. It is a defiantly recommended book for anyone who interests in real estate investing!
Ashfaq
Nov 18, 2021 rated it liked it
I must say the title of this book is the best part. Kudos for selecting this title. It really got my attention.

Steve is extremely knowledgeable and has put in a lot of effort writing this book. I found it far too technical though and didn't really get anything new out of it.

Wen Zhe
Nov 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
A classic book on property investing by the great Steve McKnight. Although written more than 10 years ago, the principles are timeless and can be applied. My takeaway is that opportunity is open to all, but not all are open to opportunity. Continue to learn and hard work will pay off.
Michael
Jun 07, 2020 rated it liked it
This book contains a good amount of applicable knowledge about real estate investing that transcends temporal change, however, a lot of the advice given is no longer relevant as it pertains to market conditions which no longer exist.
Adam
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: real-estate
Incredibly detailed book on the Australian property market. I have largely skipped the country specific details, but picked up bits and pieces on deal making, property aquisition/management.
Alex
Mar 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good first property book. Read in 2021 and as such info is outdated in many respects but is also still very relevant in others. A worthwhile read.
Góc của  Tròn
Positive geared properties
Ali Hysong
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly detailed and helpful guide to real estate investing. I will come back to this many times
Jef
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have read this one before although re-reading it a few years later presents a new perspective now.

Steve mixes the wealth (pun intended) of experience along with some case studies at the end to see them put into practice.

While the strategies may be necessarily be as applicable in today's Australian housing market, McKnight's mindset and approach to wealth creation in all markets makes this a must read for any successful property investor
Katrina
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It has been a while since I read this but I still remember it as a good intro book and great chapter on goal setting. Better then 0 to 360 properties in 7 years. It is a must read for any Australian wishing to invest in property
Mitch
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book for residential property investors.

Some of the information is outdated but there is a lot of good info worth reading the book for.

Any smart investor will get there money back many times over listening to advice from this book.
Kris Freeman
Mar 06, 2009 rated it it was ok
I found it difficult to get into. Perhaps I need to re-read it to see if I find it better the second time around.
Heidi Gray
Jan 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Easy to read....an awesome intro to property investing!
David
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book made me realise that if I want to achieve financial freedom I need to buy positive cash flow properties. The book explains how to do this well.
Hamed Taghvaei
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: success
excellent book to give you some idea how to entering to investment property market in Australia.
Seamus Mcduff
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome. This guy strikes me as the real deal, as he's done it, but is also honest about the pitfalls.
Highly recommended. Now to put the knowledge into practice and make a cool squillion!
Mehdi Hassan
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book that improves knowledge in property business
Cameron McBroom
Mar 30, 2019
Ash Pullman
Apr 24, 2016

• The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You'll Ever Need
  • Positively Geared: How to Build a Multi-million Dollar Property Portfolio from a $40K Deposit
  • The Armchair Guide to Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 a Week
  • 30 Properties Before 30
  • The 10x Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
  • Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
  • The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness
  • The Book on Managing Rental Properties: Find, Screen, and Manage Tenants With Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
  • Trump-Style Negotiation: Powerful Strategies and Tactics for Mastering Every Deal
  • Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion
  • Surrounded by Idiots
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
  • A Gentle Reminder
  • Be Obsessed or Be Average
  • Before the Coffee Gets Cold (Before the Coffee Gets Cold, #1)
  • Motivated Money
  • Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win

News & Interviews

It’s hard to believe the year 2022 is already coming to an end. That went fast, didn’t it? Still, there’s just enough time to wedge in a...