Start by marking “Eternally Damned (Shallow Cove Dimensions, #1)” as Want to Read:
Eternally Damned (Shallow Cove Dimensions, #1)

Eternally Damned

(Shallow Cove Dimensions #1)

121 years without hope has a soul become silent.

Salem, Massachusetts.

The home of magic. The hell of the damned.

The place where I rest until the end of time.

There is only one way for me to wake from my coma.

My beloved must find me and feed me her blood before I turn to ash.

It’s a rarity for a vampire to meet his blood mate.

I knew when the coma took me, I’d die.

In the dark.

A
Published April 5th 2022 by Raining Romance LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eternally Damned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternally Damned

Start your review of Eternally Damned (Shallow Cove Dimensions, #1)
Kat valentine ( Katsbookcornerreads)
Excellent dark vampire romance!!!!! I've read many vampire romances over the years and when I say I've found a fabulous new writer who blew my socks off! know its true!!! January Rayne's writing and storytelling is superb! Her spin on vampires is new and unique with outstanding characters both main and secondary. The cover was what originally put her on my radar it was so fucking beautifully dark and I knew I was in for a hell of a read when the author cautioned in the beginning of the book agai ...more
Nγx A∂яαstǝiα ❦ {Back From Hiatus}
This story was poorly developed, we only had crumbs of something worth reading but it was enough to entertain me. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬. I'm not even kidding, you ask me to des this and I'll say 𝐒𝐄𝐗. That's it. So much sex, just never ending pages of them having sex, and I do mean at least 7 very long pages of descriptive sex scenes, over and over again. Then some pages of plot to kinda explain some ...more
Оля ***
Be sure to read the prequel to this book before reading this book. Eternally Hers (Shallow Cove Dimensions, #0.5) by January Rayne
I liked this new world that the author creates, I will wait for the stories of the rest of the personage.
Very safe, I hope the rest of the books will be the same.
Brittany St Thomas
Mar 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. This is how PNR is done. If you read the prequel, Eternally Hers, you knew going into this story that we were going to meet Alexander. With how it (EH) ended, I was so excited to see what was going to happen. To be honest, even having read the prequel, I still was shocked and had multiple OMG moments.
January has this incredible way of bringing the lives within the pages to life.
There is this build-up from Maven where she goes through personal wants and desires and we watch her and
☘ Lily ☘
It's gotta be the festive vibe I'm in right now because I don't want to review anything lately.

Anyway, what a solid series! I love everything about it so far. I see a lot of good things coming right ahead from this one..

P.s. What our hero did to the villain in the end there was SUPER STUPID. Deduct one star just because of that.
Cheryl
Mar 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
After reading the prequel, Eternally Hers I could not wait to read this book. The prequel provided me just enough of a taste of what was to come with this world that the author built that I was ready for it. This book is even better than I could imagine. You could say that January Rayne has made me a "born again vampire lover" with these books.

Alexander and Maven were definitely soulmates. As soon as they were near one another I could feel the strong connection between them. Boy was it a HOT co
Mar 24, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
Received as an ARC [an honest review].

I will start by saying I finished this in 14 hours, to give you an idea of how much I loved it.

Eternally Damned was everything I was hoping for after reading Eternally Hers. The story takes place 121 years after and is based around Severide’s Son Alexander and Maven Wildes. It’s a fast burn with all the dirty talk 🥵 Are you a good girl or a bad girl?

𝕍𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥, 𝕟𝕠 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥’𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠.

Ja
Nikki
Apr 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is how you start off a new series. Talk about captivating you and drawing you into this world. Character development was great. You get dual POV and past and present which gives you more knowledge of the characters.

Maven lives in Salem MAnand has always been drawn to the Monroeaux estates. Now she owns it and her dreams of fixing it up are becoming a reality. But little did she know she wasn’t alone.

Alex is a vampire, stick in a coma, on the edge of turning to ash. That is until Maven com
Lucid Quill
Apr 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I KNEW this was going to be fabulous!

This book had EVERYTHING, plot, heat, great characters. The novella introducing this series...honestly? Didn't do near enough justice. Don't get me wrong, it was fantastic! But getting into the first full novel? MAGNIFICANT!

I'm telling you, January is showing an insane amount of promise and I am here for ALL of it. There are some reviews that go into crazy detail, so be careful or you'll run into spoilers. I'm going to keep it vague and I'm not sorry.

You need
Shay's Shelf
Mar 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pnr, fantasy
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved this book so much!

There is SO much potential for this universe that January Rayne has created. I have had such a blast guessing and making predictions for future books and I CAN'T wait to see what she does with some of these new characters! If you are into a paranormal romance with witches/warlocks 🧙🏼‍♀️, vampires 🧛🏻, werewolves 🐺, fated mates ♥️ and 🔥 spice 🌶 ... this is the series for you.

This book gives you the story of Maven and Alexander. If you read the prequel Eternal
Catharina Simpson
Mar 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 follows Alexander and Maven as she is drawn to the old mansion that belongs to Alexanders family. I loved how the book was written and the way the characters interacted with each other as well as how Alex and Mavens relationship felt and evolved.

I love the spice it was just right and how they loved each other against all odds. I was really so good. I also liked the part where an old foe shows up and the Mc'S will protect everything that they love.

I am so happy with this series I can't th
Ireadromancetoescape
Mar 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This story is amazing, spectacular, fantastic
fangbanging awsesome!!!! It is a must read...
This universe that January Rayne has created has so much potential and when I guess or try to predict what's going to happen there is a plot twist. I love a story that keeps me on my toes and keeps my eyes glued to my kindle. I am anticipating future books in this series.
January has not only created a world with endless possibilities but an original take on paranormal s I do recommend to read the prequel E
Donna Bossert
Mar 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! This book now lives rent free in my mind! This new world that January has given us is unlike any world I have visited. I LOVE Alexander!!
I read a lot of pnr books and I love the new take on vampire and witches.
if you are looking for a wild ride, one where you hold on for dear life, that has your heart beating out of your chest, and you can't wait to ride it again then this is the book to read.
WARNING--at the end of the book you wont know if you want to grab the author is a big hug and th
Shannon  Lamb
Shelves: arcs
***ARC given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangbanging Fantastic!! This book is just all consuming from start to finish. January Rayne has created a universe that is so unique with endless possibilities.

If you are into the paranormal that involves witches and warlocks, vampires and werewolves, fated lovers and some spice, this is hands down the book for you!!!
🧙🧙‍♂️🧛‍♂️🐺🌶🌶

I thought the Eternally Hers Novella was amazing, with Severide and Esmeralda, but January comes back with an epic retu
Brightly
Jul 23, 2022 rated it it was ok
This book could be for others but it wasn’t for me. The FMC was a little cringe she said she was opened minded but when it came to it she wasn’t. There was little character development, at times there was a repetition of the same phases but worded differently and I would consider it an Instalove. The pacing was nonexistent. I feel like the synopsis was great, it grabbed you, but the story was lacking compared to it.

If none of those bother you then its the book for you.
Malli (Chapter Malliumpkin)
Eternally Hers: The Introduction Novella to Shallow Cove™ Dimensions ★★★★★

ARC was given by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Content/Trigger Warnings: Grief, mentions loss of loved ones, brief mentions of witch trials, sexual content

“A vampire can live for an eternity, but eternity comes at a price.”

Wow, wow, wow! I loved everything about this book, possibly more than the prequel. If you haven’t read the prequel yet, do yourself a favor and check that out
Katie (Katie's Corner Blog)
Mar 31, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: book
I received the ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The actual rating is 3.5 leaves (yes my blog uses leaves as the rating system). and the reason, 1.5 leaves were not added is due to several reasons that I'll discuss below.

So let's start that I read the book together with the prequel which I loved immensely! Meeting Severide, Esmeralda, Alexander and Atreyu. And the world that was built was amazing! Honestly, I advise everyone to read the prequel - Eternally Hers: The Introductio
Christy Davisson
Mar 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing
OMG if you want a PNR that is all consuming from the start this is your book! It has all your favorite paranormals even a few unknown with loads of spicy intense moments mixed into making this an unputdownable book. DEFINITELY A MUST READ!

This author gave an amazing Novella "Eternally Hers" that set the stage for this first book and it has surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds. I will FOREVER be one clicking her name. I'm now a January Rayne, junkie till the ends of time. This isn't just
Jessica
Apr 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
January Rayne has done it again!

Eternally Damned is Book 1 of the Shallow Cove Dimensions series and takes place 121 years after the end of her prequel release, Eternally Hers. I highly recommend reading Eternally Hers first as there is so much back story and detail that really lays the foundation for Book 1.

January has built this PNR world with an imaginative and exciting take on vampires. It’s original and captivating and full of twists and turns that keep pulling you in. You will fall even
alexa
Apr 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Love has no time limit, no rules, it lives when it's meant to.
And we are meant to.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|5
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️|5

GENRE:paranormal // fantasy romance
TROPES: (blood)mates // insta love // pregnancy
POV: dual
TW: death // loss of loved ones // blood
HEA: so far! it's a series, so we'll see.

Let's start off by saying some people might not like insta love, but I am so into it. Don't get me wrong, I love a good slow burn also, but sometimes I just don't want the back and forth.

Something else I'm into? Vampires and
Naly Tham
Apr 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
❤️‍🔥 Eternally Hers Review ❤️‍🔥

Man, oh man. Jan REALLY hit it out of the park with this one!!! I absolutely loved getting to know both Maven & Alexander!!!

Jan really had me on edge reading this book!! Every single time I thought I knew what was gonna happen she would hit me with a plot twist!!

She didn't leave out details which helped me to really visualize the world she created and the characters!! Which obviously I think is extremely important in books that are PNR!! She really did such a fant
Beverly Clem
Mar 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Vines, fangs, and talons, oh my!
It had me from the first chapter. I was so lost and gripped by suspense I jumped when a text message came through. It’s an interesting new take on vampires to me. Alexander is a little bit of a Jeckyll and Hyde character. He is sweet but his alpha (very possessive and animalistic) side changes him. He lets his freak shine in the sheets, thats the “Hyde” part. I can’t tell you much about Maven without spoiling the book since we learn about what she is as she discov
Alicia
Apr 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A steamy vampire story.
Maven and Alexander are fated to be together. She's his beloved and her magic helps bring him back to life after he's spent over a hundred years in a magical coma.

She had always been drawn to his home. And just as she was about to walk away from her dream of owning the Monreaux Estate her grandfather helps her make that dream come true.

While she checks the estate to see how much work needs to be done, she begins to feel a shift and somehow senses that she's not alone.

Sh
Stefanie
Apr 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Firstly if you haven't yet read the prequel to this book 'Eternally Hers' then go and read it now, it's short and quick but oh so amazing (I could read it a million times its sooooo good!). It sets up a lot ready for this book so don't skip it!

Now for 'Eternally Damned'...... I loved it so much, total page turner that I could not put down. It's a brilliant paranormal romance with awesome characters and some really nice spice scenes!

Alexander is a sexy vampire who would do anything for those he
Becky
Apr 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this book more stars! I completely lost myself in the world that January Rayne has created! I loved the prequel and couldn’t wait to find out what happened to the Monreaux twin brothers in this book and it did not disappoint!!
Alexander and Maven’s love story is epic on every scale. It is sweltering hot and sexy, then oh-so-romantic in the next breath!! I was literally crying by chapter 3 over Maven’s storyline and couldn’t stop tearing up over the last few chapters!! Obviousl
Brittany (Brit.tea.reads)
Apr 03, 2022 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read Eternally Hers, start with that first because it is a beautiful start to this series that January has created.

This is such a great book! The author keeps you glued to the pages throughout the story.

"Her heart, her soul, her body, it's all f*king mine."

Eternally Damned focuses on Alexander and Maven, and they were EVERYTHING! I loved the instant connection they had, and the chemistry was HOT! This book definitely brought the SPICE!

"I'm in a war with myself, my body the gun.
Amy Reierson
Apr 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
In love, is the only way I can think to describe how I feel about this story. The prequel should be read before you dive headfirst into book one.
If you are looking for a fresh take on a classic without losing what we all love about a good vampire and werewolf story. Then this book is for you.
I loved the twists, the unforeseen drama and enemies they had to face, and lean on each other to keep going. And through it all there feelings for each other run steadfast and true. It's an amazing story an
Carol.Dreamer
A very enjoyable prn romance full of fantastic and magical elements with hints of horror, mystery and drama but without losing sight of the romantic aspect with some of the sweetest MCs and the coolest secondary characters.

Such an easy and fun read. I can't believe this is the first full length novel from this author. I'm already hooked on her work.
Meg
May 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I definitely need more of these characters! I can't get enough! I need all the answers but don't want it to end all at the same time!

The way this author navigated this storyline.. just astounding! Lex and Maven are so ideal! I just want to know what is going to happen with Atreyu! Then Dottie.. so many questions! Ugh I don't want to spoil anything.

Just know I loved this so much and I just need more and more. I can't say that enough apparently.
Ava
Nov 16, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Just what I needed to get me out of my head for awhile this was a steamy bewitching romance between and witch and her fated mate a vampire. I love coven aspect and the side characters and I hope as the series goes on we get their stories. Yes this book did end on a cliffhanger but also had a happy ending so I’m not even mad about it.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Mated to the Monster (Sombra Demons, #1)
  • The Words
  • Forget-Me-Not Bombshell
  • Sacrificial Sinners (Blackwood Institute #2)
  • Blood Moon (Noc City, #2)
  • Tulsa (The Crow Brothers, #2)
  • Spark (The Crow Brothers, #1)
  • Rivers (The Crow Brothers, #3)
  • Ridge (The Crow Brothers, #4)
  • The Envy of Idols (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #3)
  • The Potter (The Hands of the Potters #1)
  • Bad, Bad Bluebloods (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #2)
  • In the Arms of the Elite (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #4)
  • Trick or Beast (The Beasts of Blackmoor #1)
  • Diabolic (The Dearly Departed, #1)
  • The Dragon King’s Mate (Bad Dragon's Bride, #1)
  • Filthy Crown (Crown Brothers, #1)
See top shelves…
January Rayne is a pseudonym I decided to use because it sounds better than my given name. I’m a lover of all romance and write in the genres I love most because why limit myself? I want to write anything and everything, from badass men and women to characters who want to rip each other’s clothes off. I plan to ‘take it all’ like the good little girl I am.

Shallow Cove Dimensions (2 books)
  • Eternally Hers (Shallow Cove Dimensions, #0.5)

News & Interviews

As the final days of the year tick themselves off the calendar, the 2022 Goodreads Reading Challenge is coming to a close. Sincere...