Start by marking “Frommer's Guatemala” as Want to Read:
Frommer's Guatemala

Frommer's Guatemala

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Listen to a free Guatemala podcast at Frommers.com You'll never fall into the tourist traps when you travel with Frommer's. It's like having a friend show you around, taking you to the places locals like best. Our expert authors have already gone everywhere you might go -- they've done the legwork for you, and they're not afraid to tell it like it is, saving you time and m ...more
Published February 27th 2007 by Frommer's (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Frommer's Guatemala, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frommer's Guatemala

Nina
May 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I choose this travel book arbitrarily but am really glad this is the one I picked up. While it does spend a great amount of time going over the different regions of Guatemala, what hotels are best to stay at, restaurant recommendations, etc, it also covers some of the history of the country. It covers tour packages, the best places to tour if you only have 3 days, 1 week, etc. I really like the style of writing too. I'm very glad this was my one travel book purchase.
Catherine
Oct 05, 2008 rated it really liked it
I really like the Frommer's guides, I always buy one when I travel. I love the shopping and dining tips. They have proven to be right on for me.
Gerry
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
great to have a guide on my phone that I could access even when there was no internet connection! It added to the enjoyment of my recent Maryknoll mission immersion trip.
Sue Fitzgerald