Start by marking “Nice and Naughty” as Want to Read:
Nice and Naughty

Nice and Naughty

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  859 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
Menage and More Anthology.

Can one man satisfy Alexa's appetites? Or will it take two?

After a disastrous lesson in heartache, Alexa Jones confines her adrenaline rushes to intense boardroom negotiations. Her legendary control cracks and she indulges in a high-octane encounter on the hood of her sports car. She never planned to see the enticing stranger again. When she finds
Published (first published September 9th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Nice and Naughty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nice and Naughty

Kim O
Nov 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was a short, but HOT read from Jayne Rylon. She has a talent for writing M/F/M romance that is addicting. The bar for Erotic Romance was raised really high when I started reading her books and she never disappoints. She is one of my new favorite authors.
Nisha
Mar 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
Twins. Sexy twins with polar opposite sexy personalities. *melt* OMG, they were so hot. Nice, freespirt Justin and naughty businessman Jason. Please trade me places, Alexa.

Alexa, the heroine, is someone businessy, with a hidden wild streak. She loves cars and fixes up her own ride. In the beginning of the book, she's on one of her wild rides and races a sexy motorcyclist. She wins, but after seeing him in all his sexiness, she lets him screw her on the hood of her car. After sexy time in broad d
Dee
I had already read this - but it was a fun reread (even though i don't do those often)
Nstefa
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4. 5 stars!!! Twins both want the same girl!!! The girl wants both men.... absolutely fun...
MK
Dec 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: smut
A short, sweet read. I liked everyone involved (especially Jason) and appreciated the situation that heightens the tension and allows things to move extremely quickly. I just wasn't that impressed with the writing. It's not bad, just didn't grab me. All the descriptiveness at the beginning bored me (most long descriptions so.) and I was annoyed that we met Alexa's friend near the beginning and she never shows up again.

Glad I read it. Don't know if I'll go back to it again.
TinaMarie
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heidi
Mar 21, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has been written well and i liked the story line but i felt it needed more and the ending was a bit of a let down to me i wish there would have been an epilogue to tie in everything just a bit more i think it would have made ne rate this book higher. I did enjoy how different twins where more like two sides of a coin but both making a whole unit.
Angeline Sambrano
Excellent

I would absolutely recommend this book it went well beyond all of my expectations and I can't wait for more books like this one from the author I absolutely love all of her books and I totally recommend that you read her books! !!!!!!
Lelyana's Reviews
OMFG! The cover alone really really really panty wet! lol!

I had a dày dream. My wildest fantasy is having twins as my lover! So when I got this one...it's like....Wow ! I can be Alexa....

Alexa met Justin on the road, a wild spontaneous sex in public with stranger, scared her! And she was just left Justin hanging after a bliss of a hot f***, without knowing her name.

Until 2 weeks later, she have to make a presentation for a CEO of a multi billion company, and what she saw almost gave her a heart
April
Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

What a yummy fun read!! It kicks things of fairly quickly, wicked little roadside steam!!! This is a very smexy read, loads of steam and variety packed into this short read. I love a hot twin menage!! Oh girl, forget the panties cause you will just have to change them later!

Even though the feeling develop quickly I am willing to let it slide, sometimes lust feels like love. And hey this is fantasy, ain't nobody got time to build a relations
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

I am slowly making my way through the stories in the THREE'S COMPANY anthology with Lorelei James, Jayne Rylon and Jess Dee. The stories are definitely hot and this one started out just as hot, with some really smoking sex on the hood of a sports car, even though it was two complete strangers.

Alexa's world was thoroughly rocked by that encounter so when she walks in a work meeting and sees that stranger is the man she has to present to, she is, to say t
The Smutty Kitty
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty reviewed by KittyKelly

4 out of 5 Licks

My first audio book review!!! :) Here's to many more! Now on to business... Gregory Salinas has a lovely voice. I wouldn't mind him following me around an narrating what I'm doing. That would be pretty awesome! At times when he was reading as the men his voice became a bit mechanical but it either stopped or I got used to it because I didn't notice it as much toward the end. Moving on to the writing-I am not sure how I haven't r
Ashlee
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have read some Jayne Rylon in the past (mainly the Powertools series) and while I liked it, it seemed to push the bounds of believability quite a bit. This book was perfect in that regard. I especially loved that the serious, contemplative brother was the Dom in the bedroom while the carefree, rebellious brother was the playful one. That seems almost opposite most books these days and it really worked. While a little short, this book wasn't lacking for plot, sex, or characterization. There was ...more
Donna
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jayne Rylon writes smoking hot fantasies. Nice and Naughty is no different. Alexa Jones works in an intense corporate environment but most corporate men bore the stuffing out of her. Playing with bad boys is fun but they don’t get her job. Justin and Jason Winston may be just the men for her. Justin is a mechanic and gets the adrenaline side of Alexia and Jason is at the top of the corporate world he gets her job. Now if she can relax enough to enjoy them both in the bedroom she may just have fo ...more
JoAnne
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, novella
Alexa needs to blow off some steam so she is out driving. She sees a guy on a motorcycle and races him. She wins and pulls over. He hot freaking hot and he takes her on the hood of her car. Then she drives off.
A few weeks later she is giving a presentation at work and it is the same man - Justin, but he has shaved.
She accuses him of stalking her and he takes her with him and they are shot at.
She finds out it's not Justin but his brother Jay. And they are caught up in a fight for a new kind of en
Amber
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Interesting book, a little twist on the twin theme. Alexa has a hot tryst with one of the twin brothers on the hood of her car, without actually knowing him or even his first name. She feels ashamed after and runs off, and the brother wants to find her. She finds herself in a business meeting for an important new client, and in walks her secret lover, acting like he doesn't know her. It's actually his twin brother, but he knows about the mystery woman and he connects the three of them.

Wow, myste
Emily
Feeling a magnetic pull to the biker she just raced with, Alexa gives into the fury of passion that consumes her when brushed with his touch, only to flee once her thoughts return.

Json Winston is looking to hire Alexa Jones once her presentation is completed, but he can't figure out why there is lust and anger radiating from her. When he realizes she is the woman his twin has been looking for, he quickly devises a plan to capture the fiery tempered beauty knowing that two are better than one.

I
Tabatha
Okay now this one started off really hot! Sex with a total stranger on an adrenaline high after winning a close race...sign me up! Although the book started out really great, unfortunately it fizzled for me somewhere towards the middle. A menage with two rich twin brothers with totally opposite personalities was definitely appealing, but the rest of the plot just didn't work for me. I think what got me the most was just its overall lack of romance, but you can definitely feel the lust going on b ...more
Chancey Knowles
This should have hit most of my happy buttons, but it didn't. It had so much potential, yet I couldn't wait for it to be over (and it's not very long). It felt contrived, unoriginal, and too insta-love; which is not even a pet peeve of mine like many readers. I could not stay in the story. I have a head ache from rolling my eyes. The characters were very well drawn to start. She was extremely interesting in her complexity. I love twins. I liked them. It started off really hot and interesting. Ag ...more
Night
Jun 04, 2013 rated it liked it
The story started very hot, with the heroine having sex with a total stranger and suddenly left. Then she met her new possible boss and turned out he was a twin of that stranger and both twins were drawn to her.

This is quite a enjoyable menage erotica, with a bit of action throw in the story. But I found the sex scenes too trying to be hot, with the heroine being kidnapped, fell from a car, and later could have sex in one day. Umm.. Not sexy for me here.
Terry Sasada
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read by Jayne Rylon

This book has everything. A strong female character, and a gorgeous set of twins. Jason and Justin only look alike, they are literally two halves of the same soul. Exactly what Alexa needs. But can they all survive the danger and threats to all of them before they can finish a work project worth killing for. The love and romantic moments they share are worth fighting for. A great book and A HEA worth waiting for.
Katrina
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've got one word for you...Hot!

I jumped into this book after reading one that had my head shaking and disappointment welling.

It's hard to find a good short read with some power to it. More often than not, if a book has fewer than a couple hundred pages just leaves you feeling like there's something missing. I've read two of Jayne Rylon's short books now and I have been pleased with them both. I spent just about 3 1/2 hours on this book and I feel fully satisfied.
Melissa
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Menage, hawt sex

Loved the sexual attraction between Alexia and Justin on the hood of her car. He still wanted her, and couldn't find her. His twin Jason needed her to help him. He hires her to help keep his invention and get a patent. In the mean time falls in love with them both. Can their love last or will it be torn apart? I love the story and the two brothers falling for the same girl. I love this author s books. Can't wait for more!!!
Terry Sasada
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book had everything I love in a book, a strong female lead, action an excitement, amazing love scenes, and the book stayed on track through out. The twins, Justin and Jason are so opposite that Alexa is the perfect female for them. She is what each of them needs. Jason is buttoned up, serious, business man all the way, where Justin is a free spirit, great with mechanics, and lets life just sail by. Alexa is a mixture of both and the perfect for them
Jamie Turner-norton
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hot Guys Batman!! This book is definitely not for anyone under 18 or prudes it is Hot-Hot-Hot!!! Alexa meets Justin and then his brother Jason thinking they are one in the same. When something happens to her they both come to the rescue. One brother is an adrenalin junky that works on cars & the other is a businessman but both are hot as h-e-l-l! I listened to the audio version and the narrator did a fantastic job!
ellieisuhm
Jan 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: jayne-rylon
Final Score - 3.5 Stars

Loved the chemistry between Alex and the twins. That was H-A-W-T.

Would have like to see how they were together as a couple out in the open those.

No epilogue to tie this up, left the story short IMO. It just didn't feel finished to me where it was left off. I don't like the implied HEA's, especially if the supporting conversation isn't there. In this case, it wasn't.
Marie
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
I won this book in a giveaway.

Great Holiday Read

I love the heroine's quirks like getting lost in the music while driving. I also love her attitude and ability to balance both twins, Smart and adventurous yet still a bit geeky. The suspense was thrilling and the invention was interesting. I nearly cried when she woke up thinking Justin had left, though. A great read.
Dar
Jan 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
This was a quick reads but a hot little snippet! This book is a bowl of your favourite ice cream, decadent and sinful and keeps you coming back for more even though you should't. It's nice when good girls with a wild side get their men, and twins to boot - yummy!
Tine
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I didn't expect me to like this book as much as I did. But the whole story was just believable the only thing that I had a problem with was that there is nor a second book because to see more of there relationship grow and what would happen in the long run.
Cindy
Quick read with some seriously hot twins. The plot has a little danger as they three are trying to escape nefarious men out to keep them from filing a patent on a new biofuel engine.

Starts off with a bang with some sex on the hood of a car and doesn't stop there!
  • Going All In (Three of a Kind, #1)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Deception
  • Three to Tango
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way #1)
  • Perfect Formation (Perfect Fit, #1)
  • Three for Me?
  • Illegal Moves
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • Satyr's Myst (Satyr's Myst #3)
  • Wicked Garden
  • Maxwell's Fall (Wolf’s Heritage, #3)
  • Brotherhood of Fire (Hearts on Fire #1)
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Private Property (Hauberk Protection, #1)
  • Tequila Truth
  • Between Men
  • Enticement
Jayne Rylon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She received the 2011 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Indie Erotic Romance. Her stories used to begin as daydreams in seemingly endless business meetings, but now she is a full time author, who employs the skills she learned from her straight-laced corporate existence in the business of writing. She lives in Ohio wit ...more
More about Jayne Rylon

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be