Start by marking “Taken” as Want to Read:
Taken

Taken

3.25  ·  Rating details ·  3,979 Ratings  ·  346 Reviews
Lizzy's friendship with her older boss, Sarah, turns into something deeper and much more exciting one rainy day after work, and Lizzy finds herself drawn into a world she never knew existed. Sarah has a dominant streak, and as she leads Lizzy into the role of a submissive, the two women become closer than they ever thought possible. But while Sarah, hurt too many times, we ...more
Published 2008 by eXcessica publishing

⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.5 sizzling stars!

Wow, this was a hot surprise!
Engaging plot, some very hot F/F/M
Which isn't my usual, but it was so hot, & sensual, with the perfect amount of kink, I was impressed, and it was extremely well done, a bit of a twist near the end, and it wrapped up to quickly for me, I was so into it, I would definitely recommend this one! :)

F/F/M
Pam
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars for the SEX
“Ask for what you want…”

All her life, Lizzie has lived the way she was supposed to live, do the things she was supposed to do, her whole life planned out for her, and it doesn’t take much for her to be steered into exploring desires she never knew she had. Never in her wildest dreams would she find the pleasures waiting for her in the arms of a woman, and every day each touch, each kiss leads her more into temptation, shedding her old self for new.
“Can’t give a starvin’
Jiva
Mar 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very well written story.
I think the high level of the erotica led to a definite buzz-kill/crash when the story got exceedingly emotional during the menage.
The story didn't crash, mind you, the characters' emotions were written with the same intensity as the smut (I love that word, it's not meant negatively) but I lost my enjoyment of the story at that point because I started to feel a little sad for the main character.
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the first book I have read by Selena Kitt and after being recommend to try her books, I decided to start with Taken, which was a free Kindle book and also there are not that many f/f/m books around…in fact there is very little good f/f/m available, not like f/ m/m which seems to be very very popular….I wonder why????
I
enjoy reading erotic ménage romance, but there was very little of that in this story and only one scene at the end and the action was mostly between the two women and no ro
Brandi Salazar
Jun 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Lizzy's friendship with her boss, Sarah, turns into far more than a one night when the women decide to have a sleepover while Lizzy's boyfriend is out of town. An elicit affair begins and before Lizzy knows it, they are upping the ante, bringing a third person into the mix.

David is attracted to Sarah. Lizzy is attracted to David. Jealousy is inevitable.

This one was a little hard to rate. The writing was solid, the characters vivid, but something about it just didn't sit right with me. First, L
Alexis *Reality Bites*
2.5 STARS
Quick read plus it was FREE. I'm not really in to F-F but it had some F-M-F in it as well. The story was predictable but if your looking for smut you can't go wrong with Selena Kitt, this one just was not for me.

Luzmila♡
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
¡¡No me esperaba ese final para nada!!😲😲
Riley Banks
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
Stumbled upon this quite by accident while adding some free titles to my iPad (as I've only just started reading ebooks). Read it in about an hour but must say, I was slightly disappointed. It was racy enough to get the pulse going but didn't quite live up to my expectations. Like others, I was distracted by the book's seeming lack of editing but the pace was fast enough that I could skip over most of that.

I too found Lizzie to be very immature and annoying. I mean come on - who really thinks t
Liz F
Jul 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
I think this was a novella. GoodReads says it is 138 pages and that seems shorter than most. So, thinking its a novella, I'd say it was pretty darn good.

This is NOT a romance novella. This is a hardcore sex novella. I don't recall any BDSM or anything like that. But there was F/F and M/F/F which TO ME is hardcore.

I thought the characters were well written but the end is rather abrupt and actually very sad. I almost cried but because it was so short and you aren't SUPER invested in the characters
Jen O'grady
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4star, stand-alone
There's no doubt about the fact that Selena Kitt writes a highly erotic story, and taken was no different.
Except this book didn't quite have a story it involves F/F and F/F/M action so of you don't like that then don't bother reading it, I really like Selena's writing just wished the conclusion wasn't so abrupt.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Why? I picked this one up because it's Ms. Kitt and it has f/f! This is a 3.5 star book for me. Hawt dayum the sex was good. I'm so glad I finally picked up another Selena book which is arousing. A 19 year old with a 30 something year old woman getting it on all kinky was delicious.

Then we add the menage. It's like a triangle Sarah wants Lizzy. Lizzy crushes on David. David wants Sarah. But then, Sarah gets Lizzy and Lizzy's all over Sarah. Is young 19 year old Lizzy a lesbian? Or is she bi? She
William G.
Taken is a delightfully erotic little short that serves as a great introduction to the world and the writing of Selena Kitt! The story entails a May-December girl/girl fling between a young woman and her older female boss that begins by chance one rainy evening after work. The steamy first encounter leads to the two women becoming involved in a secret relationship where the more experienced Sarah introduces young Lizzie to a series of erotic explorations involving sex toys and sugar-kink bondage ...more
Leea
May 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars... This was just want I needed. Something short, sweet and very sexy. I'm not a huge menage fan, so why do you ask did I pick up this book. Well it was on my Kindle and I needed a change so I decided to just read it.

I loved how Elizabeth and Sarah established a relationship before David joined the party. I would say that most of the time, I find that these types of relationships, jealousy show it's ugly head and someone always feels left out. Like many of Kitt's book this one wraps thin
Wanderlust
Sweet Jesus, i think i need to find myself a Sarah.
NaiNai
Mar 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, romance
A romance novel that actually gives me hope for the entire genre. I've looked a other reviews before writing this one, and noticed criticisms of how the characters handled the relationship--things about messy emotions, and how everyone wasn't all on the same page about what would happen when the third was added. I actually prefer it that way: it adds an element of realism, rather than this perfect happy fantasyland where everything is perfect and shiny and everybody reads everybody else's mind a ...more
carol
Apr 08, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: adult erotica readers, menage and BDSM light readers
This starts with Lizzie in the summer between school and university, currently working. This is a coming of age and experimentation story with regards to her sex and sexuality. The sexual relationship with the steady inexperienced boyfriend, as so many experience, is very unsatisfactory. She has never experienced an orgasm during vaginal sex. Her older boss Sarah, early thirties is attracted to her and seduces a willing though nervous Lizzie at a girl's night in after work.
Here Selena excels at
Lance
Oct 20, 2012 rated it liked it
I picked up this book for two reasons. One is that I have had recommendations to read Selena Kitt. The second is that as I expand my horizons of erotica to read, I was looking for a story with lesbian lovers who are romantically connected.

As the story progressed, it looked like I was going to get that second request fulfilled as Sarah and Elizabeth share a torrid relationship with hot sex, even as Elizabeth is concerned about her future with her boyfriend and college. The sex between the two wom
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

BRIEF SUMMARY
Lizzie has a friendship with her boss, Sarah, which quickly turns sexual and exciting. While exploring this new side, they brought David into the mix that later on surprises them sexually.

THOUGHTS

This was scorching as the author took us from a relationship of two to three. Lizzie was very young and inexperience sexually, until her boss, Sarah, took control. But the moment David enters (no pun intended) it went from sexy and war
Lance Greenfield
Jun 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a story of two halves.

The first part is all about the development and fulfillment of a hot relationship between young Lizzy and her dominant call centre supervisor, Sarah. When I say hot, I mean very hot!

The writing sizzles on the page. This is so very arousing, all the way through. Eventually Sarah reveals her toy box, and her penchant for dominance. Lizzie enjoys herself more and more.

Lizzie's fantasy is to involve a man in a threesome. Sarah agrees to go along withe plan, and they go
Mrs. Missive
Heads up, this is not a romance, this is erotica. No HEA, and not really a HFN in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong this was a hot before college tale. It's definitely good to get the juices flowing as long as you make sure to stop before the end. There wasn't as much of a connection in the menage as there was with the FF scenes.
.Lili.
Nov 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: straight-up-smut
I read this book a few years ago before I had a kindle. I remember stashing it away as if it was a Playboy so curious little hands would never find it. Anyhoo, it was steamy little short story but I thought end was kind of sad. I think there should be a follow up book for Lizzy.
Claire G
Originally posted on my blog; www.booktobookreviews.blogspot.co.uk

This review and book is for over 18s only!

Title; Taken

Author; Selena Kitt

Publisher; Self published through her own publishing company; Excessica

Publication Date; November 14th 2008

Format; Kindle

Price; Free for kindle.

Where I got it from; Amazon.co.uk

Series; It isn't a part of one.

Can it stand alone? It is a stand alone, so yes.

Description; Lizzy's friendship with her older boss, Sarah, turns into something deeper and much more exc
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
★★Taken by Selena Kitt

This is an Amazon freebie.

This is an erotica novella with @ 100 pages. F/F, M/F, F/F/M(that's iffy in my opinion)

This one is an odd one, which would have rated lower, if it weren't for the F/F scenes. The F/F scenes were hot and fairly believable. However, I am so over the naive twit, that keeps getting a character in these kind of books.

Lizzie is a 22 year old, who leaves for college in the fall. She is working as a telemarketer to pass the time. She is dating the dumbas
 * Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
This was a quick read and one that left me not sure about how to write the review, but I want to be fair to the author so let's start with the good stuff.

I thought that the writing in this book was good; coherent throughout and engaging at times, and the author certainly knows how to write great steamy sex scenes, which were quite captivating. I liked how this story was a bit different in that the relationships all seemed a bit tentative, rather than rushing into bed with each other, and had to
Erin  Black
Jun 13, 2012 rated it liked it
This was my very first ménage f/m/f book I have ever read as I don’t really ‘go that way’ …if you know what I am saying. I must admit though, that this book was pretty freakin’ hot!(Oh how my hubby would LOVE to know that I though this about two females going at it!!)

I picked this book up because the cover looked pretty damn appealing…it did not disappoint at all. The sex scenes were very hot and steamy! You may need to take a cold shower....or two!

The story itself was okay, but I found myself s
Heather in FL
So, this wasn't quite a 4, but I rounded up. And really, the story was just fine, it just didn't end any way I imagined. Of course, it's not my story... I'm just the reader, lol.

We have Liz and Sarah, who are co-workers. I think technically Sarah is Liz's supervisor. Sarah is in her 30s, Liz is in college. They go out after work one night, and things get freaky. Liz has a boyfriend who she's had since high school, and while they get along and date and such, it doesn't really seem like she really
Jessie Morgan
May 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
I like Selena Kitt, but this was not one of my favorites. Not for anything the author did, however, this was entirely my own fault. I knew there was going to be some girl on girl action and that's not my thing. However, as with all of this author's books, it was extremely well done. Ms Kitt is a very talented writer, who knows her draft and who does erotica extremely well.

The basic premise is this: 19-year-old Lizzie is attracted to her dominant boss, Sarah. The two become lovers, first with eac
Talk Supe
May 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
More on Talk Supe

I usually steer away from erotica because most of it are poorly written. I got this for free on amazon so I tought why not give it a try.

This is kind of an experiment for both Sarah and Lizzie, they are attracted to each other and like any full blooded human being they ended up acting on it. Each have their own sexual frustrations with their past and current hetero relationships so I understand why they went for their own team. We women always wave around our need for emotiona
Melissa Wehunt
Jul 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Wow. I can't believe all the reviews this book is getting. I don't think I've ever seen this many for an erotic romance... Lol. So, like most, I'm on the fence about rating this. I loved Kitt's Baumgartners series, so I was very aware of her realistic take on sexual relationships...no HEAs her ladies! At least not completely...so that is my main complaint about this read. I found it kind of depressing and i don't read erotica to be depressed. At the same time, I think if you liked her writing st ...more
K.D. McQuain
Jul 10, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic
Short, easy read. Not overly stimulating. Character development was adequate for the length of the book but the plot was a little lacking in my opinion.
  • The Gingerbread Dungeon
  • Submission (The Plume, #1)
  • Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5)
  • Melody in Lingerie
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast #2)
  • A Game of Dress-Up
  • The Trip
  • A Perfect Fit
  • Love Letters
  • The Submissive Bride
  • Stormbound: Seduced by the Neighbors
  • Private Investigations
  • That One Night in Vegas
  • Exotic Indulgence (Bandicoot Cove)
  • Some Like it Rough
  • The Business of Pleasure
  • Shaken and Stirred (Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller #1)
  • One Naughty Girl (Landry James, #1)
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling and award-winning author of erotic and romance fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business with over two million books sold!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thoug
More about Selena Kitt

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
  • Before Goodbye
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Way Life Should Be: A Novel
    $11.74 $1.99
  • The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Force of Temptation (Mercury Pack, #2)
  • Wildalone
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Let Go (Hard Ink, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld #12)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Lady Bridget's Diary (Keeping Up with the Cavendishes, #1)
  • What to Say Next
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Fury of Surrender (Dragonfury, #6)
  • Map of the Heart
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • The Memory Book
  • Holding Up the Universe
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Tear Us Apart (Never, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden (Old West #1)
    $7.74 $1.99
  • Locked in Temptation (The Protectors #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)
  • If There's No Tomorrow
  • The Love Letters of Abelard and Lily
  • Words in Deep Blue
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Runaway Vampire (Argeneau, #23)
  • Secrets of the Tulip Sisters
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Any Dream Will Do
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Comfort of Secrets (Sweet Lake #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It's In His Heart (Red River Valley, #1)
  • Wicked Angel
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Somewhere in France: A Novel of the Great War
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Autumn in the Vineyard (St. Helena Vineyard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From the Moment We Met (St. Helena Vineyard, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beard Made Me Do It (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC #5)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • Midnight Secrets (Wildefire, #1)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • The Wind Dancer (Wind Dancer, #1)
  • Dead Wrong (Dead #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
“But sometimes you just can’t tell people things. Sometimes they just have to happen. Life will happen to you. Trust me, it will. No need to hurry it along.” 3 likes