Start by marking “The Ring of the Killravens (Sanctum of the Archmage, #1.2.2)” as Want to Read:
The Ring of the Killravens (Sanctum of the Archmage, #1.2.2)

The Ring of the Killravens (Sanctum of the Archmage, #1.2.2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

A new constitution prepares Carlissa for an era of enlightenment. The old order fades, and a promise of freedom stirs the air. In the space of one terrifying day, that promise is shattered in a bloodbath of fire and magic.

In Hell Gate II - The Ring of the Killravens, the survivors of the Horde’s first brutal assault regroup and consider their options. The royal

ebook, First Edition (Wide Release), 99 pages
Published April 14th 2022 by Andarian Publishing (first published April 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Ring of the Killravens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ring of the Killravens

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Ring of the Killravens (Sanctum of the Archmage, #1.2.2)
B.G.P. Hughes
Jun 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
The battle continues in this third book, straight from where book 2 left off. A satisfying read that continues to build the main characters. High fantasy with a firm streak of realism throughout. Looking forward to the next one.
Tony Andarian
Jul 08, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
All of Tony Andarian's books are available from Andarian Publishing.

I’m Tony Andarian, and I’m the author of the Sanctum of the Archmage epic fantasy novels and games. They are published by Andarian Publishing, which I own and operate.

Invested from a young age with an overactive imagination, I’ve had a life-long love of science fiction, fantasy, computer games, and writing. In my career as

News & Interviews

As the final days of the year tick themselves off the calendar, the 2022 Goodreads Reading Challenge is coming to a close. Sincere...