Start by marking “Racing Hearts” as Want to Read:
Racing Hearts

Racing Hearts

Conrad Stone wants nothing more than to fulfill his father's dying wish — return the family's stable to its former glory.

He's prepared to do anything, including betting every penny he has left on a sure thing. But when an employee betrays him, he feels as if he failed his dad.

Penelope Davies was determined to prove her brother's innocence, even if it meant breaking and ent
ebook
Published February 18th 2022

To ask other readers questions about Racing Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Racing Hearts

Start your review of Racing Hearts
Granger McGringot
Uuuuhh I fell in love with Ms Gordon again. I feel that this one had the right vibe like her old books. The reason why I like May Gordon in the first place was that her book always had a full-on swing of feelings. I was kinda disappointed with her book lately, but I think she got her mojo back with this one. This one was more like slow-burned books where both characters paced slowly and built relationships before they actually fell for each other. And I think the story was sweeter because of tha ...more
Oriana Reads
Feb 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I fell in love with this story from the first page 😍😍😍😍 It had everything that you need in a good romance. There was Rance, sweetness, fun, sadness, betrayal and secrets and a whole lot of romance❤️❤️❤️❤️ Penelope is trying to prove that her brother isn't a thief.... She kind of breaks into Conrad's farm. He saw her and she stayed at the ranch. They fell beautifully in love. These characters were sweet and likeable. I rooted for them and laughed and cried with them🥰🥰🥰 Awesome story , awesome ...more
Romance_my_queen_
Feb 21, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“This girl has me all tied up in knots. But perhaps I don’t mind that at all.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
🌶
If you want a little bit of grumpy+sunshine romance that quickly turns in the sweetest relationship ever, I’d highly recommend you pick up Racing Hearts! This is a bit more slow burn than some of May Gordon’s usual love stories, but the build up between Conrad & Penny is so worth it. These characters brought amazing chemistry and they have a genuine friendship that grows over the course of a couple months.

Lydia's Bookshelf
Loved Conrad and Penelope!

This was my first ever story that involved horse racing and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Conrad and Penelope met in the most unconventional way. Conrad owned the horse racing company Penelope’s brother worked for. That is, until he got accused of stealing millions of dollars. Believing her brother was innocent, Penelope broke into Conrad’s office to investigate. Little did she know, Conrad catching her mid break-in would change both their lives.

As the story pro
Fleur
Feb 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2022
Solid 4.5 star
Conrad and Penny meet in the most unconventional way and as much as they start to work together for each others own gains, things shift the more they are together. While excited for Penny and how she works with Opus, seeing things change and grow between Conrad and Penny brings a smile to your face but you also know there is the issue of the missing millions as well as anger and jealousy coming from Conrad's Jockey and Trainer. This has the perfect mix of romance, mystery and a fe
Kimberly
Feb 25, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Racing Hearts by May Gordon is a good, and enjoyable sweet slow burn romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. With the dynamics of both Penelope and Conrad have their own ideas, and agendas but they will have to learn to work together in the end. The story is an enjoyable work place romance read.

Sarah Nielsen
Feb 20, 2022 rated it really liked it
This was a good workplace romance. I really liked the storyline, it was interesting and unlike anything I’ve read before. Conrad and Penelope were really great characters and I liked the slow burn nature of their relationship. This was my second book by the author and I hope to read a lot more.

TELA666
Jul 08, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was set in the world of horse racing so quite different to many other books, though it did remind me of a couple of other racing books I have read. It was quite obvious to see where the investigation would lead but overall made for a light and quick read.

Charlene
Feb 20, 2022 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the dynamics of this one. Both Conrad and Penelope have their own agendas, but they learn to work together. The slow burn is so worth it in the end.

crystal
Mar 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so sweet!

I loved this book!!!! There were some typos and a few mistakes but overall I enjoyed it and would still recommend ❤️
C bond
Selina
Feb 27, 2022
Banyan
Mar 03, 2022

• Hard Candy (Sweet Treats, #1)
  • Secret Protector (Secret Temptations, #2)
  • Crossing Enemy Lines: (SEAL Team Romeo)
  • His Will
  • Fixer Upper (Heart of a Wounded Hero)
Warning: Sweet, sexy and safe read! Happily ever after guaranteed! This author writes what she likes to read. That means there will be instalove, OTT Heroes, and, brace yourselves, virgin characters at times. If none of those float your boat, you might want to find another book. If they do, you're in the right place. ...more