Start by marking “Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library” as Want to Read:
Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library

Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library

Embraced worldwide as key spiritual teachers of our times, the Pleiadians are back, with another bold and controversial look at our highest purpose on Earth. Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library is their handbook to inspired living, calling on us to restore and return value to the human being, and to recognize the Goddess energies and the power of blood as ...more
Published November 1st 1994 by Bear Company

To ask other readers questions about Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Earth

What's Behind Your Belly Button? A Psychological Perspective ... by Martha Char LoveA-Ma Alchemy of Love by Nataša Nuit PantovićHappy Divorce by Rossana CondoleoYoga Mind and Body by AnonymousEmpath Basics by Sandra  Martinez
Energy work
39 books — 39 voters
The Celestine Prophecy by James RedfieldBringers of the Dawn by Barbara MarciniakThe Holographic Universe by Michael TalbotThe Alchemist by Paulo CoelhoBefore We Leave You by Patricia Cori
Starseeds
36 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library
A. B
Dec 12, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: women-are-strong
From the book "EARTH" by Barbara Marciniak

Galvanization of the Goddess"

"It is time for women's knowledge to be spoken, shown, and shared in a magical, mystical way. It is time for women to discover more about their own mysteries -- their processes of menstruation and birth and the cycles of their emotions. It is time to share this with men."

pg. 94 -- "The blood and its mysteries are key to understanding yourselves, your genetic line, and the Living Library itself. You are a part of all of your
Christopher Miller
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
In 1995, Barbara Marciniak published a book that purported to be channelled from inhabitants of the Pleiades. I am going to focus on a couple of paragraphs from the chapter called "The Heavens Speak". The words seem to explain Astrology spiritually.

A Slice of Time

As we have noticed previously in posts by others on Wikinut, there seems to be a problem with understanding exactly how Astrology works. Barbara Marciniak had this to say about it:

"Before you came into this reality, you applied for a
Shannon
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! I've always been a bit skeptical of ETs and the like, but that really isn't WHAT the message of the book is about - it is much more than a channeled message from the Pleiadians, it really does allow you to contemplate why certain social programming exists, why we are the way we are, and is that really WHO we are.

The energetic meditations are really wonderful as well, I found even reading them on the bus, there were energetic shifts that, while I couldn't place, I still
Maryann Rada
Aug 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by Barbara Marciniak I read, mainly because it fell on my foot from a bookstore shelf. That's the kind of signal that "someone" thinks it's a good book for you to take home! Of the four books by this author, it's usually considered the most dense to get through, probably because it challenges our ideas of our history and concepts about the Earth. The idea of Earth as a living library, where codes of life from many and varied sources in the galaxy, is fascinating, and can ...more
Henry Chavarria
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZING, great knowledge, one of my favorites. It's on my bookshelf...
This book is nothing of the NORM, you need to have a very open mind... YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK, TRUST ME. YOU WILL LOVE IT..
Emily Johnson
Jun 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Often feels fear-mongering but interesting. Reads like sci-fi self-help. Also has a lot of the similar pseudo-history and science that you'll hear about elsewhere-with the lizard beings from the bible and so on. The stuff on DNA is totally fun to indulge in though, I dig it. Good energy exercises make it a worthwhile read, though probably too out-there for beginners.
Jessie Jasen
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Definitely one of the most unusual, most thought-provoking, most absurd books ever written. The chapter on women and their menstruation remains my favorite.
Alex
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good. New info in here I hadn't heard before....benefits of menstrual blood :O
Dr.Halina Krupa
Feb 22, 2008 rated it really liked it
This book has reaffirmed all the Earth changes I have been feeling, dreaming about. Chapter 8 talks about the gift of the Gods which is the orgasmic experience. There is more information on sacred sexuality and the new order humanity can step into when it comes to relationships, birthing, family etc. I resonate with the message, and have been feeling strongly for some time that this path of "Family of Light" is where we are headed.
Recently I've had a profound sense of awareness how sacred and
Will Jeffries
Apr 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy Barbara Marciniak's books from the Pleidian consciousness. I guess my favorite would be "Path of Empowerment". She fills in the missing cracks of information that I enjoy learning about; because I listen to several channelers - Bashar, Teachings of Abraham, Rasha, Wendy Kennedy, Kryon, Ra (from David Wilcock), Tobias, etc...

A lot can be gained by gleaning from the wisdom of these ancient ones. For more info. on Barbara Marciniak, go to: http://www.pleiadians.com/

Happy Reading
Greta
Nov 30, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Somehow the word Pleiadian got put on my radar so I thought I'd check this out. Some of the concepts in this book totally make sense, but much of it could be considered waaaaay out there. Guess it would depend on how "rational" you consider yourself to be.
Michael
Jan 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
This is another book recommended to me by a colleague. This is the second book based on trance channelling that I have read. Whereas "Seth Speaks" was a carefully documented encounter with a channelled entity, "Earth" is a more freewheeling channelled creation, apparently brought to us by aliens from another Galaxy... but where the channeller ends and these entities begin is far from clear. The book comes across more like the ramblings of lunatic much of the time. That being said I would have to ...more
Audrey
Aug 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book really did not speak to me, I got up to between 40 and 50 pages, I thought I would try to listen to her on youtube before I kept reading. There were a lot of very long videos (1.5 to over 2 hours), some with titles saying Donald Trump will be the best President ever. I thought maybe the Pleiadians were saying this because he will bring about a great change in reaction to him. But when I listened she called Hillary, Shrillary and compared her to a pit bull, but said that wasn't fair to ...more
Michael Scussel
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Weird, I wanted to hate this book for some reason, but I actually found it to be extremely interesting. The whole reason I read it was because there is an excerpt taken from this book and read as a voice-over in a Paul Oakenfold song called Gamemaster. Though I didn't completely finish this book, I would like to come back to it and read more bits and pieces. I read that the author is sort of considered a quack but that didn't stop me from reading it and giving it a chance.
Sophie
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Now, as a group, go through the opening in the portal of light. Go up and locate the place where your portal will connect you with other portals on your planet. Find yourself moving to other dimensional doorways and make rings of light. Take your light and weave it in as many portals as you can perceive. Broadcast the idea and imagine that in order for energies to enter onto Earth they must meet and match the frequency that you are discovering and holding, the frequency of love." -- it sounds ...more
Sara Lynn
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Found this book thanks to David Icke. First book I knew I had to read after my awakening. Highly recommend to anyone else going through a spiritual re-awakening! Lots to think about and it will lead you to other arenas to follow up on your personal journey!
Hope
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting read even if you don't believe in ETs or channeling.
Sylvia
Nov 19, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: metaphysical
'Currently’ reading isn't quite correct. I started reading the book years ago...but never pushed on through, due to not liking it. I've got the Dutch version... should really get the English one - perhaps then I’ll finish reading it, don't know.
Fi's Journey
This book is amazing. Incredible wise words and full of human and universal knowledge.

I recommend this to EVERYONE who wants to know who they really are and the lies we've been fed from the so-called 'government' and systems.

A MUST READ.
Mark Mosher
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A unique approach on how transcendence into a higher mindset. This book shares empowering spiritual knowledge on a cosmic level! Keeping judgement in check through proper beliefs and imagination one can and will improve life on EARTH individually and collectively.
Dawn Anderson
Apr 30, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: YES
Shelves: earth-ecology
GOOD STUFF , Informative about Earth Changes and Human evolution
Meredith
Sep 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
a very good basic primer. It has a lot of helpful info and it provides a clear explanation of things. I am being vague on purpose.
Kat
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am a complete sucker for this subject which I will not reveal in any review. Pick up her first book in the series then this one ...more
Teresa
Jul 26, 2008 is currently reading it
I'm finding this interesting and close to what I've heard about our planets history.
Pat
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Humans are able to contain information that other beings want and can't get unless we reveal it to them.
David Nunez
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a book that I just couldn't put down! I just wanted learn more and more about Pleiadians!
Denny Hunt
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three is not a crowd. Still holds up after all these years.
Andy
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This subject fascinates me. Hopefully, I'm learning new things. This book was easy to read, yet, deep at the same time, with lots of useful information. Highly recommended!
Corky
Apr 19, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-awareness
Wow! Another mind-boggling adventure into the realm of the Pleiadians. Fasinating stuff!
Kim

• Pleiadian Code: The Great Soul Rescue
  • Heal Your Body A-Z
  • Eagle's Gift
  • The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need
  • Aloha Texas (Aloha, #1)
  • Friends Forever (The Calamity Janes)
  • Almost Paradise (Aloha, #2)
  • Mai Tai Marriage (Aloha, #3)
  • How To Build Your Successful Online Teaching Business (Online Entrepreneurship Book 1)
  • The Look of Love (Aloha, #5)
  • Dive Into You (Aloha, #4)
  • Shell Game (Aloha #0.5)
Barbara Marciniak is an internationally acclaimed trance channel and author of Bringers of the Dawn, Earth, and Family of Light, which have been translated into more than twenty languages.
“Part of this experience involves your being able to say to a person who is dying, "You are loved. You are beautiful. You are like a newborn babe, going into another realm. Release now anyone, and everything, that is a burden to you. Release everything and know that you have lived your life to the fullest. There is no judgment on you. Go in peace, put a smile on your face, and release any judgments you hold. Relax, and allow your life to have meaning as you embark on the next phase of your identity.” 37 likes