Start by marking “100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever” as Want to Read:
100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever

100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever

In this first-ever paperback edition of his longtime bestseller, motivational speaker Chandler helps readers create an action plan for living their vision in business and in life.
Published September 15th 2004 by Career Press

To ask other readers questions about 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself

Start your review of 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever
Ujjawal Sureka
Genre: Motivation, Self-Development
Publication Date: 1996

Why did I choose this book?
It was rated well. And also in life, everything we want and everything we want to become, comes down to us. We have to be able to lift ourselves whenever we feel down. Our life is a continuous cycle of Motivation, action and completion.

Its a really good book, and Steve Chandler has mentioned many useful methods that we can adopt to live a more fuller and motivated life. I don't mention any because they are best d
☘Misericordia☘ ⚡ϟ⚡⛈⚡☁ ❇️❤❣
Wow! I really love his onelliners. Maybe I'll make this one into my bucket cheklist. Of course, I coulr harp about some points being a bit off but then, I get why they are that way!
1. Get on your deathbed
12. Put your library on wheels
13. Definitely plan y
Steven Walle
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a superb book which teaches us how to motivate ourselves from within.
Steve Chandler breaks it down into one hundred simple steps. I listened to this book in its' entirety on youtube. It is read by the author.
I highly recommend this book to all.
Enjoy and Be Blessed.
Diamond
N.KH #
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite, re_read
I am in love with the ideas that I read over here . They make feel fresh , full of life and remind me that I am the only owner of my thoughts and feelings. It is all you need to read if you are surrounded by a lot of people who try to get you down all the time because no matter how hard those imbecile try to do so , they CANNOT if you only start applying the methods and ideas in the book.

It is so lovely, easy to read and fun . Besides, it tells you a huge number of stories about successful peopl
Vaishali
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Learn these, inculcate them, live them. Enough said.
Waseem
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
I listened to the audiobook version - nice passive listen while your doing the daily routine as in brushing your teeth or getting changed - as it's not entirely ground breaking but still some good gold nuggets of info covered vaguely yet good recap of some motivational principles ...- however I found it abit mono tone the authors voice - as he went through each point ...

.. What made it even more funny and ironic was whn the author said he is "blessed with a voice" and gets compliments all the ti
Marcela
Aug 11, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
The book was not well written. The author, Chandler, set up the book by addressing the 100 ways we can motivate ourselves, that was a plus, but this is what I did not like: He would write, "2. Stay Hungry - Here he talks about meeting Arnold Schwarzenegger and being amazed by Arnold's confidence and vision of where he saw himself in the future." This particular part should have been better off used in 3. Tell Yourself a True Lie."

This is one book I would not recommend others to read.
Aravinthan ID
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and Superb Motivational book!

In the very short motivational book, author gives 10 important ideas to motivate ourself and improve our productivity and give the way to how to build a vision and achieve the goal.
Jessica
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I read this book for work and was actually surprised that I enjoyed it quite a bit. I tend to be skeptical of self-help books. A lot tend to fall under the category of: "Please pay me money so I can tell you a bunch of BS things that sound really nice but are actually meaningless." While I don't think this book is going to revolutionize my life, there were a few things I took away from it that I probably will incorporate into my day to day life. One thing that hit home for me is the idea that wh ...more
Fatima Mahjoub
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
As someone who spent most of her childhood time trying to find motivation everywhere without internalizing the process, this book was truly helpful. I liked the idea that the author worked really hard to bring the most doable ideas and accompanied them with many stories and real cases. Moreover, he simplified the idea of self motivation so much to an extent that I felt like I've been doing it already. If something is bothering me, it would be the exaggeration in the headlines" despite the fact t ...more
Mohammad
May 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
"If you are motivated enough to go to the store to buy a motivation book, aren't you motivated to do that? so don't need the book. put it back, tell the clerk: f#ck you, I'm motivated. I'm going home!"

George Carlin
Walaa AbdelMoaty
Aug 15, 2011 rated it it was ok
reached the way N.30 and still......nothing !!
إيناس أحمد
full of enthusiastic ideas , suitable as a training material :)
Carolina Esteves de Andrade
I just wanted to share with you this great book I just read from Steve Chandler, 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself (Career Press). It is a fun and inspirational read full of practical ideas, and how to apply them in a simple way in your daily life. The book has 219 pages, I read the 3rd edition and it comes with an additional 10 ideas! What I loved about this book is that it is very honest; there is no “magic” or promises of “miracle” instant success. It is all real things that the author did himsel ...more
Ahmed Faiq
One of the most important books in the group of famous books in the category of self-help or human development, which for a long time I refrained from reading, thinking that these best seller books had less value.
Overall it has many aspects that the author worked on, many nice ideas that really give awesome results in lightening our lives and take us to new levels of optimism, especially when the reader has the receptors for the advises and be open to change.
Emna
It's such an amazing book!!!
It motivates and inspire you in such a great easy way and it's full with a bunch of a practical ideas... you may need a pen to write few notes!!
I highly recommended it to everyone!

PS: I don't have the actual book, i read it in Arabic and it i was really surprised!!!! The translation wasn't bad!! I mean, sometimes bad translation can ruin the book for you, but it's not the case for this one!
CS
May 17, 2011 rated it it was ok
Bloated content. I am actually demotivated to read the whole book page by page. I skimmed through. I shouldn't have picked up any book with a title starts with "100.." ...more
Rohit Solanki
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finished in 1 day. A good book, tips given are really effective, I have already tried most of them. The first thing, deathbed one is new for me and sounds good. More examples should have been added.
Aug 26, 2012 added it
fantastic book you should read it
Judey
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I sometimes I hope that i will take away one new thought that resonates from a non-fiction book.
I took MANY such thoughts from this book.
Two examples:
- REACTION and CREATION are anagrams, using the same letters to spell out two choices. It's up to me to make the decision about what I will do in any given situation. I can react to the the action of others, or I can create the situation in which I want to be.

- Open Your Present. Maybe it's getting older that made this stand out to me. I have been
Samyuktha Ell
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this book, Steve Chandler so many ideas and suggestions that readers are sure to want to bookmark. As someone who reads a great deal of personal development books, I really appreciated 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself. It's a book you would need to refer to quite frequently throughout life. ...more
Aparna
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Excellent motivational read that can be applied in day to day activities. A must read to all those who wish to get self motivation of action!
qatariologist
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
You could read an article instead of this. Some where helpful, some were not
LadyS
My favorite book of the year so far! there was something in for me! there is something in it for everyone. I felt so much better, just going through this book. I made helpful notes and I am ready to do better in life. This is a book that has given me fresher perspective. I'm glad I discovered it. I will be reading it as often as I need to. ...more
Hasina Suliman
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Excellent!
Daniel Ferreira
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank god I found this book at a local good will, or I would of never have seen it or known about it.

This book gives you great ideas on how to motivate yourself. Most ideas you should already know but some were new and refreshing.

The author gave examples from his own life as well as other people’s life.

For what this book is, it was a really good book.

Informational and hammers on the core points of what being self motivated should really be about.

If you do what this book says, your life will
Mamatha Morvankar
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
loved the simplicity of this
Mike Sambuco
Oct 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
I ran across this audio version by accident, but was intrigued when I saw that the author was reading it. I have the book but had not yet read it, but wanted to see what he was like and compare the difference with the abridged audio and the print version. I highly recommend this, as it has some great information and techniques that are highly beneficial. I was somewhat surprized that Steve reads with more monotone than not. I was actually encouraged more than put off by that fact, though, knowin ...more
Bayar OneZero
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
During my reading sessions of this book, there were many important motivational parts that I wanted to remember and use them in my life right away. I noticed that I am forgetting the older motivational suggestions with each time I read new ones. That is why I recommend you to mark or write down the parts that give you the main points in order to reflect them in your life.
"100 Ways to Motivate Yourself" was a light motivational trip with the author, where he tells you key concepts that will make
Diane
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I listened to this about 10 years ago and really liked it - found it again and did the same. I know I will come back to it again- I get something different out of it every time. I am trying to watch less tv and the author says - why spend your time watching other people live out their dreams when you could be actively participating in your own? So true! This book is a quick tune up for your lagging motivation.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• 15 Practical Tips to Improve Yourself
  • Get Up and Do It!: Essential Steps to Achieve Your Goals
  • Let's Talk: ...About Making Your Life Exciting, Easier, And Exceptional
  • How to take decisions (Management Sutras)
  • The Procrastination Cure: 21 Proven Tactics For Conquering Your Inner Procrastinator, Mastering Your Time, And Boosting Your Productivity!
  • Warren Buffett: 9 Daily Habits of Warren Buffett [Entrepreneur, Highly Effective, Motivation, Rich, Success]
  • Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine
  • Do It Today: Overcome Procrastination, Improve Productivity, and Achieve More Meaningful Things
  • Master Your Emotions: A Practical Guide to Overcome Negativity and Better Manage Your Feelings
  • THINK STRAIGHT: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
  • Motivational Stories: Inspirational Stories of Determination, Perseverance and Success
  • The 5 AM Revolution: Why High Achievers Wake Up Early and How You Can Do It, Too
  • Massive Life Success: Live a Stress-Free Life and Achieve Your Goals by Dealing with Anxiety, Stress and Fear
  • 10 Essential Success Mantras from the Bhagavad Gita (Rupa Quick Reads)
  • Minimalism: The Japanese Art of Declutter to Organize Your Home Life
  • The Happy Mind: A Simple Guide to Living a Happier Life Starting Today
  • Durga's Secret: Everyone Lives on the Edge in Fear
  • The Neuropsychology of Self-Discipline: The Master Key to Success
(Arabic: ستيف تشاندلر)
Steve Chandler, bestselling author of 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself, Time Warrior and 30 other books, is known as America's notoriously unorthodox personal growth guru. He has helped thousands of people transform their lives and businesses.

Steve invites you to join his inner circle, the Wealth Warrior Movement, whose sole focus is supporting you in creating greater prosperity

News & Interviews

“ليس هناك طريق إلي
السعادة فالسعادة هي نفسها الطريق”
17 likes