Start by marking “Dark Moon (Nightmare Hall, #23)” as Want to Read:
Dark Moon (Nightmare Hall, #23)

Dark Moon

(Nightmare Hall #23)

Thrilled at being selected to head the planning committee for a festival at Salem U., Eve becomes troubled when a series of small mishaps escalate into dangerous accidents that appear to target Eve personally.
Published May 1st 1995 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Dark Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Moon

Imla
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, teen
This was an enjoyable Nightmare Hall novel set at a carnival run by a committee led by Eve Forsythe. Except someone wants this to be a disaster and for Eve to die.

I find it hard to give Nightmare Hall books more than three stars (although sometimes they do sneak a four star review). Yes, they are enjoyable. Yes, I read them quickly. Yes, they keep me guessing. Yes, they often surprise me in the final reveal. But it would be a bit like giving candyfloss a Michelin star. No matter how much you enj
Mehsi
Let's just say that I hated Eve a whole lot. Throughout the book I was just shaking my head at that girl, acting like this, pretending like that. I wish she would have stood up and said no to people for once. So what if they expect you to do stuff, you also need a life, a life of your own, not one dictated by mommy or people. But noooooo, she kept whining about it and complaining.
Add to that her attitude towards things. Sure, girl, we know you don't believe in Paranormal stuff and only take the
Nattie
Dec 20, 2012 rated it liked it
Once again DUMB people, yeah, I'm talking to you Eve! She whines about how much she dislikes the responsible-stick-in-the-mud personaility she inherited from her mother, yet she can't bring herself to change even her hairstyle because then things would be different. Isn't that what you say you want Eve? Nope, she must continue to wear her hair pulled back like Norman Bates' mama. We hear plenty about how sick she is of being picked to chair or head commities, NEWSFLASH, if you stop running to be ...more
Jessie Wilkens
Dec 11, 2013 rated it did not like it
I normally love all the Nightmare Hall books, but I did not care for this story. It was an odd plot and I just wanted to finish it to move on to the next.
May 30, 2015
April
Jun 27, 2015
Kathryn
Aug 20, 2012
Diane Hoh is the author of fifty-seven novels for young adults. She grew up in Warren, Pennsylvania but currently resides in Austin, Texas. Reading and writing are her favorite things, also gardening and grandchildren.

Nightmare Hall (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • The Silent Scream (Nightmare Hall, #1)
  • The Roommate (Nightmare Hall, #2)
  • Deadly Attraction (Nightmare Hall, #3)
  • The Wish (Nightmare Hall, #4)
  • The Scream Team (Nightmare Hall, #5)
  • Guilty (Nightmare Hall, #6)
  • Pretty Please (Nightmare Hall, #7)
  • The Experiment (Nightmare Hall, #8)
  • The Night Walker (Nightmare Hall, #9)
  • Sorority Sister (Nightmare Hall, #10)