Start by marking “Match” as Want to Read:
Match

Match

(ABCs of Love)

In the ABCs of Love, M is for Match...

I need a fake boyfriend. He needs money for his garage. It’s the perfect business arrangement. Or so I thought.
As the CEO of the dating app Left for Love, I'm the best at helping other people find their soulmate. Just not myself. I don't need love, not when I have a world to take over.
See, I wasn’t your average girl growing up. Girls
Kindle Edition
Published June 30th 2022

To ask other readers questions about Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Match

Start your review of Match
Amour.Rebelle92 (Bran.d)
Jun 28, 2022 rated it really liked it
“Oh my fucking God, Knox, if you weren’t already banging my best friend I would fuck the shit out of you right now.”—-y’all I love Izzy!! She is the best sidekick to the total BA Boss Babe Hazel💪🏻

Hazel is all about control but she finds herself in a situation that she can’t quite control. She talks Knox into a business deal with her but it doesn’t take long for that deal to be broken because LAWD their chemistry is 🔥 and they both agree that they are more than a fake relationship & deal.

Knox i
Dawnelle
Jun 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Chelle Sloan has done it again! I have read all of her books! This one I would have to say is my favorite!

I loved how Knox and Haizel met, I love how their love was just so easy. They just knew what eachother wanted. I also love how even when things got rough they were able to work things through together!

I can't say much more without giving spoilers. But I will say I will definately be recommending this book!

I was given an ARC of this book for my honest review.
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Knox…the man is something else and I love everything about him. Hazel is fantastic and just a BA!!! The two of them together!? EXPLOSIVE!

I love that Hazel is a self made billionaire. She has worked hard to get where she is in life and she isn’t going to let anyone stop her. She is strong, independent, and is full of passion. However, she doesn’t have the time to date. Knox is a tow truck driver with dreams of owning his own shop one day. He knows it will be work, but also knows that if he could
Biggs_bookshelf
Jun 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable snarky read! This is a fake boyfriend romance and it was full of wit and sass and even the side characters are unforgettable. Hazel is a driven boss lady with an obsession for controll. When it comes to business she wants to do it all. Knox is a small town man with a heart of gold and a zest for life. When coming To tow a stranded Mercedes he gets more then just the last call of the night! I just adored this story. It’s has so much going with out being overly sweet or cheesy. Neither c ...more
Lady M.
Jun 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic story! I have not read a single book in this series besides this one. And I only read this one because it's Chelle Sloan. I loved how there were drops from her other books, but nothing that would be confusing if you hadn't read any of her books yet. There were some laugh out loud scenes (Pretty Woman reference) and heat and chemistry and swoony moments. I loved the fact that the woman was the rich successful one. We read plenty of rich men as it is. I absolutely loved the first ...more
Mick C
Shelves: author-arc
Absolutely adored this book. Anytime I can read about strong women that know how to put threatened male business associates in their place, is my kind of book. Add in some sweet southern men and this is one book that's hard to put down! ...more
Melissa
Jun 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from Chelle Sloan in return for my honest review.

I love this book so much. The fake dating trope is one of my favorites, and Chelle hits it out of the park with this one. The tension that builds from the moment Hazel & Knox meet is so tangible. As with all of Chelle’s books the spice is perfectly balanced with the plot.

The book ties in with her other books about the Nashville Fury but you don’t have to have read those to get this one. (Thirst Trap is heavily referenced in thi
Susan
Shelves: arc
Chelle Sloan became a favorite of mine after reading her first book, and they just keep getting better! I love how well she writes characters that you can't help but love! Match certainly had those characters with Hazel and Knox.

Hazel has achieved her dream of becoming the youngest female billionaire, but pressure to find her match has her finding a fake boyfriend. Knox needs a leg up in the world, and find that possibility with Hazel's offer. But things move from fake to real quite quickly.

I lo
Stacey Bates
Jun 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story..Hazel is a strong independent billionaire woman and Knox is an aspiring mechanic tow truck driver. What starts as a fake relationship turns real in a heartbeat…Knox and Hazel connection is instant and a great read. This is a fun feel good story that I will visit again and again.
Lynn
Jun 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been reading Chelle Sloan’s books from day 1! And she keeps giving readers incredible books. Knox and Hazel are amazing!! I love how they meet. I love watching them fall for each other. Just two people who live in different worlds… but do they really. They are just people with big hearts that find love together. Read Match, it just makes you feel good about love and friends and life!
B.reads711
Jul 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
These two characters were the perfect opposite attracts. It is no surprise that Chelle gave us a cute country boy with all the Southern Charm meets a go-getter, strong, CEO, perfect match. This book has everything you want in a small-town romance. AS per usual this Author is a one-click and a definite recommend by me to anyone who loves to read.
Tiffany Littell soltis
Jun 28, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I loved every word of this one! Knox stole my heart early on! Would love to see more from this dynamic duo! Love how it had visits from some old friends! Definitely a great read!
Desiree Kaslavage
Jul 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
She did it again!
Another great read from Chelle!
I honestly think that Knox & Hazel are my favorite couple off all her books.
I hope they make guest appearances in her next books.
They're chemistry and love seemed so real! Love them so much!
I also enjoyed all the cameos from Chelles other stories!
Can't wait to read more Ms Sloan! Keep 'em coming!
Rae Johnson
Jul 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Love the switch in rolls

I love the roll reversal in this book. It's about time we see the successful woman get the guy. I love how the author ties in her other characters.
Kelly Brennan
Jun 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book and the couple, Knox and Hazel. I am a sucker for a good Fake Relationship story. But what I love most is we get a strong, female billionaire and a sexy blue color hero.

Hazel the CEO of a billionaire dollar matching making app loves to be in control and finding happiness for others but doesn't take the time to take care of herself. She randomly meets Knox after her breaks down and the perfect southern gentleman he is, fixes her car. From their first meet their chem
Kelly
Jun 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Fun, quick read with your plenty of steam!

What do you do when you run a successful dating app but don’t have a significant other? You proposition your car mechanic to be your fake boyfriend of course! I absolutely loved Knox and Hazel’s romance, it had me laughing and smiling the whole time. Knox is a true southern gentleman but he certainly knew how to make a woman blush and he never let a moment pass without letting Hazel know how beautiful he thought she was. I certainly wouldn’t mind Knox to
Bibliophile  Chloe
Jun 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Ma’am never sounded so good in this new story from Ms. Sloan.

This is the story of Hazel and Knox and their whirlwind, opposites attract romance.

I fell in love with Knox when he was just a side character in Thirst Trap (another fab story from Ms. Sloan). Now don’t be scared off by this sentence, you can totally read this as a stand-alone, but I have been an avid reader of Chelle since the get-go.

Hazel should be every girl's dream of what to become, a successful, independent woman. But with that s
Tara
Jun 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Chelle Sloan! I have read everything she has written, but this one is definitely my favorite. I think I may have said that a few times, but she just keeps getting better!!

Knox & Hazel were perfectly matched, but completely from two different worlds. I was worried that money would be an issue between them, but as down to earth as Hazel is, that was not their issue. Their story was so fun and sexy! I love Knox’s protective side and how he doesn’t hold back. He is good for
Amy Morgan
Jul 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Chelle scores another win in my opinion. Match is such a fun read. Southern hospitality is so awesome. A few nods to previous books made me smile and an appearance from Officer Sexy (go read Thirst Trap if you don't get it) is always a fun time. The Fury is also mentioned a bit. I love tying books together in small ways. But what is really awesome about all of Chelle's books is how you can read one in a series and still know what is going on. I love it when an author can do that.
This was a quic
Lindsey Riley
Jul 21, 2022 rated it really liked it
Hazel and Knox's story is a really fun and steamy fake relationship that quickly becomes real. I loved the dynamic of a billionaire, CEO heroine and a blue collar hero and that even though they are so different it doesn't cause any tension between them.
I loved that Knox is so supportive of Hazel, ready to slay dragons for her. Honestly it's been a while since a hero has left me breathless like Knox does. I love Hazel; she is a brilliant, intelligent CEO but is also human with flaws and vulnerabi
Michele McMullen
Jul 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Oh, my heavens what a great take on a fake relationship !!
A big city businesswoman that is known for her match making skills and a small-town man with big dreams of owing his own business have come face to face. When oh so single Hazel breaks down on the side of country road, she isn't expecting her knight in shining armor to roll up in a tow truck, but here he is in all of his good-looking sweet talking southern drawl glory.
Knox is known about town as a playboy but the moment his eyes land on
Megan
Jul 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Match!

Another amazing story by Ms. Sloan!

Thank you for always bringing your A game and writing such wonderful love stories. I thought Jake and Whitley’s story was my favorite (I’m so glad they made an appearance in this story) but I think they have now been dropped into second place, because Hazel and Knox have stepped it up!

I love the different play on the traditional Billionaire Trope. Usually it’s the MMC who has the money bags but in this story it’s Hazel, the FMC. Knox is still a st
Julia Jarrett
bring on rolling hills!

LOVED this story. Knox is everything you could want in a book boyfriend! This is fake dating trope done right, in short and sweet but definitely spicy book. Hazel is a powerhouse of a woman, a wealthy CEO. But her vulnerable side is real and relatable. Knox is the perfect man for her and the way they overcome their differences and let their love take over is sweet with just the right amount of heat.
Amanda Owens
Jun 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This book was HILARIOUS 😂 The characters were smart, funny and down to earth! But oh Lord….there was something about Knox!
This is the first book I’ve read in this series because Chelle Sloan wrote it, but she is the Queen of small town romances! I absolutely adored and loved this book! I highly recommend one-clicking this book, I promise you won’t regret it!

I received an ARC for an honest review!!
Melissa
Jul 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Hazel and Knox are a great couple! I enjoyed the journey of their romance growing as they got to know each other better. It felt very authentic, not to mention hot. The electricity between them was practically crackling off the screen of my Kindle!

It was refreshing to have a female billionaire as a heroine after reading so many books with male billionaires. I liked the tie-ins to her other books, like Thirst Trap and the Nashville Fury series. I can't wait for the next one!
Erin
Shelves: read-2022
Another fun and quick read from Chelle because I couldn’t put it down. Knox is a good ol country boy who answered the call and became Hazel’s knight in shining armor, in more ways than one. I loved that this book had Hazel as the billionaire instead of Knox. It was a nice change that it was the female. The fake relationship they had was so cute and fun to see how they started as fake, even though they already had all the feelers for each other. Chelle’s books are always easy to read and have the ...more
Tbarb
Jul 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Chelle Sloan has just delivered us Nashville’s newest “it” couple!! (Well fictional “it” couple, but you get it.) And I’ve got to say I’m loving the billionaire boss lady meets blue collar small town guy genre! It’s got your girl power vibes while still letting those Southern manners & male chivalry shine through. Bonus, the end to the villain in this story is the best!!!
Marissa
Jul 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I couldn’t put it down. Absolutely loved Hazel and Knox. Usually the hero is the billionaire to needs a fake girl friend/wife (and while I love that trope) I so enjoyed it being flipped so she was the wealthy business woman. Knox made me swoon and Hazel was such a bad a** heroine business woman.
Karie Gibson
So good!

I loved this book from the very first chapter. I was so glad to finally have the billionaire be the heroine. Hazel was a powerhouse. Her first meeting with Knox changed her entire life. Knox was the cocky commitment phobe. He didn't do relationships but he knew from the beginning that Hazel was different. Their love was amazing.
Candy Habin
Jul 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Hazel is a strong, independent, smart woman that works hard but has no time for dating. Knox is a sweet southern gentleman with a huge heart and plans to start his own company. Together their chemistry sparks from the very first encounter! Their story is filled with plenty of humor, the perfect amount of steam and I honestly couldn't get enough of these two! ...more

• Boyfriend Material (Hawthorne University, #2)
  • Risky Business
  • Sin Bin (Carolina Comets #4)
  • The Redo (Winslow Brothers, #4)
  • Tease (Cloverleigh Farms, #8)
  • The Crush
  • My Perfect Enemy (Whitecap #2)
  • Never with Me
  • Ever Mine (Honey Mountain, #2)
  • The Boss Project
  • Last on the List (Wait With Me, #5)
  • The Single Dad (The Dalton Brothers, #3)
  • Tight Ends & Tiaras (Varsity Dads #2)
  • Rival Radio
  • Help Me Remember (Rose Canyon, #1)
  • Lost in Him
  • Flawless
  • One Bossy Dare: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
Known for her witty sense of humor, Chelle Sloan is a former sports reporter who recently completed her master's degree in journalism, and is now putting that to good use — one happily ever after at a time.

An Ohio native, she’s fiercely loyal to Cleveland sports, is the owner of way too many — yet not enough — tumblers and will be a New Kids on the Block fan until the day she dies. She does her be

ABCs of Love (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Amore