Start by marking “Mercy (The Bleeding Hearts, #4)” as Want to Read:
Mercy (The Bleeding Hearts, #4)

Mercy

(The Bleeding Hearts #4)

I am the dark notes of a song,
The shadows at your back,
The tears that fall from your eyes,
The cool touch of the blade at your throat,
The hot, burning bullet that pierces your skull.
I am the writer of this story,
I am the guide. The Director.
I have led the pieces to their place on the board.
In this arena, the game of life, I am the Master.
And yet, I am nothing.
I have always
Kindle Edition
Published March 7th 2022

To ask other readers questions about Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mercy

Start your review of Mercy (The Bleeding Hearts, #4)
 ⚔Irunía⚔
2+1 farewell stars. This book lost me the moment the hero's bearded, rapist ass lost every chess game he played with the heroine.

As a sapiosexual, I could hardly recover from the image of a dude losing a chess game over and over again to a teenage girl and then proceeding to rape her. Again and again. Where's the thrill in that? 🙄

And before you accuse me of my outrageous sexism, misogyny and ageism, I have to ask you whether you truly want a man incapable of identifying the patterns, analyzin
Mareeva

I'm sad.

My reasons for being sad:

1️⃣ The story started out well. A solid captive romance with noncon scenes and the type of psycho-obsessive hero I love. The MC side plot did not intrigue me AT ALL just like in the previous book. At the last half I completely lost interest in the couple as well.

2️⃣ This either had some funky editing or weird episodes of bad writing. I'm betting on the former.

(view spoiler)
TJ ☾
i'm sorry, it pains me to do this but these characters were so boring 🤧 i couldn't tell you defining character traits besides the hero being a neanderthal who likes old music and the heroine loving the word 'dickhead'. i had to look up her name to even write this review and by the time i'm typing it my brain has forgotten it again

best moment:

after he'd kidnapped her, drugged her, raped her, he goes:

I peered down at her face, her eyes unseeing as they focused off on something over my shoulder. Wh
↬ Ⓛ [hiatus]
Mar 07, 2022 marked it as to-read
Edit: I’m 18% in & I’m still fucken clueless what I’m reading. Someone needs to give me the down-low on wtf I’m reading minus the rapey scene I’m enjoying. 🤣 I swear y’all better have not lied to me saying this is a standalone becuz…

Is this a diff mc? Standalone HEA? I have questions lol!! Do I need to read previous series b4 I read this one? Help a girl out.
Seikai
I DON'T WANT THIS SERIES TO BE OVER!! This is probably my favorite motorcycle club series ever. I love how rich the characters and setting is, and how sweet and nice the heroines are. Usually with MC Club romance, the heroines tend to be annoying to me (either too much of a pushover that accepts cheating manwhores or are cheating dumpster fires themselves).

The story continues now focusing on the psychotic torturer murderer for hire, Jeremy, and the innocent, sweet daughter of a policeman (and be
Katelin Rivera
Mar 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tears, dark, forbidden, mc
Holy wow. It’s over and I’m really emotional about it. Been crying for the last 15 minutes. I would have been okay, but that bonus epilogue fucked me up bad. The most beautiful bittersweet ending—you couldn’t have done a better job, Dylan.

Jermey and Nylah. Man, what a pair. I loved them so much. I wanted more of them. Secretly hoping for a bonus scene some time down the road…

This was the perfect way to wrap up this series. I’ll probably be drowning in my tears for the next few days, but it was w
gina
Feb 13, 2022 rated it liked it
Emely
Mar 19, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2022
Jena
May 04, 2022 marked it as avoid
Self note
This author kills off her heroes in her romance novels🙄.
Never will I trust her books again.
RIP Shay.
Athena Que Será, Será
I initially thought of giving it a 4 but then after reading the epilogue where Shay's (from the first book) soul was watching over everyone, it melted my lil' ol' heart & I decided this book deserves all 5 stars.
Yup! Loved it!
Kathy L.
Mar 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I actually don't know how to feel about this series finally coming to an end!
This last book was the last nail on the coffin. Nothing more needs to be said, but you can't help but still crave more.

Jeremy was something else. He was the boogeyman that needed some light and found it in an unexpected place. To think that we could have hated him to begin with. Sometimes, history tends to repeat itself....

But alas, the story is done and I am forever grateful to have had the chance and opportunit
Claire
The “Torment” duet is one of my favorite messed-up dark stories, so it's unfortunate that the rest of the books in this series have been meh. This one is better than “Ashes,” thankfully, but it’s still not as good as “Torment,” and there’s too much extraneous stuff in the plot that's both messy and uninteresting.

Although this is Jeremy and Nylah's first book as main characters, I don’t think this would make much sense if you read it as a stand-alone. Characters from previous books who make appe
Aloha Readers
Mar 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow...just wow...

This is going to be a tough review to write because it's so hard to capture in words all the feelings this book gave me. It was truly an amazing read and I hope my review can do it justice.

Mercy is the last book in the Bleeding Hearts Series, and what a perfect way to end it. Based on the glimpses we saw ofJeremy in the previous books, it's no surprise that I have been waiting for this book with a mix of excitement and fear...and Mercy did not disappoint.

Jeremy is a true anti-H
Lizz
Mar 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Need to wait until I stop crying to write this review.... Holy fuck. You did it again Dylan Page. You did it again.

Alright I got my self together, watched some trash tv, and now I'm here to review this masterpiece.

I was always intrigued by Jeremy. I hated him a little bit at the end of torment two because he played a role in Shay's fear for Mina that ultimately led to.... Well, if you read it you know.

I did not expect to fall in love with Jeremy's dark, trauma filled brooding soul. His cognition
Natalie McAskell
Mar 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
What a journey Dylan has taken us on with this series.

In the finale we finally get to see inside of the infamous Jeremy's mind. As with our beloved Shay, I found myself internally battling with my head and my heart deciding whether he is a hero or an anti-hero. This author is the queen of writing these beautifully broken characters and Jeremy does not dissapoint.

Nylah was an amazing heroine. Emotionally strong and intelligent but still believable as an 18 year old. Their relationship will have
Rylee
Mar 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Screaming, crying, and throwing up after that bonus epilogue.

Miss Page has out fucking done herself with this series. These books are so dark they truly rattle me to my core. I never know what to expect, I’m practically shaking with anxiety. But I wouldn’t have it any other way.

The Bleeding Hearts Series has taken me on a journey I’ll probably never forget because these are the only books to have ever made me sob uncontrollably. My parents are laughing at my pain right now, but that’s okay.

All I
Chey3995
I LIKED JEREMY???

The final book in the Bleeding Hearts series does not disappoint! With anti-hero Jeremy being front and center, we finally get more insight into why he is the way he is, and start to like him!

Nylah is strong, fiesty and a free spirit. It's not surprising why Jeremy was so fascinated with her. Even though he stalked her (which I didn't mind because who doesn't love a possessive psycho stalker?) I still loved the way their relationship came about.

I am so sad to see the series end
Melissa
Mar 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal ending to a phenomenal series

What an amazing ending to an outstanding series. We get to meet the infamous Jeremy and he is everything I want in a possessive psycho. I fell hard and immediately with him. I really liked Nylah prior and even more so. She is just what Jeremy needs. This book makes so much come full circle and the bonus epilogue had me in tears in the very best way. Another incredible book from Dylan Page.
Amanda
Mar 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Mercy was amazing!!!

This series holds such a a special place in my heart. It’s really a tribute to people that have been shaped by terrible circumstances out of their control so when they find the one thing that brings them peace it doesn’t necessarily make them a better person.

I don’t want to give too much away but I will say Jeremy is another Shay so I really loved the full circle arc Jeremy goes through. He’s full psycho and unapologetic about it and that never really changes. Nylah is stro
Stephanie
Mar 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Ok so yes, there’s definitely a few triggers in here but damn, what an epic ending to this series. Jeremy is not normal by any means which we could tell immediately by his thoughts of taking Nylah just because he wanted her, were justified. Nylah, bless her ‘bleeding heart’, has more forgiveness in her little pinky than most people do throughout their entire lives. She sees a bigger picture and has a way with Jeremy making him see outside his little box. I loved how they both grew by leaps ...more
Jiji
Mar 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I didnt read Ashes I DNF it, but this book 4 Mercy oh my god Jeremy, I mean this kind of my villain yeehaaa. And the bonus epilogue!!! THE BONUS EPILOGUE!!! Oh Dylan Page Thank you! Give me more of your villains
Amy Houser
Great final book

This book and the series as a whole were amazing. I loved Jeremy’s character. There was so much history behind what made him the evil person everyone thought he was and it humanized him so much. His story—what brought him into his adult life was heartbreaking. The obsession and dark elements of his personality which led him to Nylah were written so well. His inner monologue at time made me laugh. I love that he saw Nylah for who she was and who she pretended to be. As unconventi
Basak
Mar 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-dub, taboo, captive, mc
One more hit by Dylan Page! Another brilliant story taking place in ruthless Ashland. This time the focus is on the daughter of honorable Detective Phillip Bryant, Nylah, and the nomad hitman, Jeremy. And believe me, they go through one of the toughest but also the most glorious journeys to survive and find their true peace in each other. It is an angsty, forbidden and a steamy love story full of surprises and drama. Ms. Page succeeded in making me falling head over heels in love with a semi-psy ...more
Heather
Mar 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This was an absolutely phenomenal ending to the Bleeding Hearts series. Ms. Page took my expectations and blew them away. I went in not knowing if I could ever like Jeremy and I ended up loving him hard. There's so much more to this book then just Nylah and Jeremy's story. The fight against Elias has begun and we get to see some familiar faces. Jeremy is so complicated and my heart absolutely bled for him. I love how Nylah starts to become the woman she needs to be when she's with him. He sees h ...more
Tia Fanning
such a special story…

Wow. If I could give this ten stars, I would. This was such a special story, and a perfect, unexpected ending to the Bleeding Hearts series. Surprisingly, this is a new favorite book for me. TORMENT is one of my favorite books, so imagine my surprise when I loved MERCY as much— possibly even more. It’s incredibly good. Jeremy is an amazing Antihero, and the relationship between he and the heroine is endearing. The intimacy is on fire. Author Dylan Page is so incredibly talen
Katie
Mar 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT! (contains spoilers)

I’m so sad the bleeding hearts series is over. I’m legit in tears right now after reading that epilogue in Shays POV 😭😭😭. Jeremy was twisted and I loved him. Nylah was sweet and strong. Would have liked to see more of them together in the epilogue. Was great seeing the rest of the gang from the past books. I just wish Shay could have had a HEA with Mia along with Kee. Jeremy did some very awful things in his life…. heinous things….. and he still got the girl in the e
Samantha Hickey
Mar 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I literally have no words to describe this book!!!

Mercy is book #4 in the Bleeding Hearts series. Make sure to read Torment part 1 and 2 and Ashes before this one, and make sure to read the Trigger Warnings!!!

If you love Shay, you are gonna LOVE Jeremy!!!

Jeremy has been watching Nylah and wants her more than anything. When he finally gets her to himself, he couldnt be happier, but Nylah, not so much at first.

This is a beautiful, emotional perfect ending to this series. Be prepared to be wrecked
Rita V Mudawar
Mar 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Perfection, there is no other word I can think of to describe this amazing final book of the Bleeding Hearts Series. This book had all the chills, heartache, warm gooey love, happiness, rage, betrayal, redemption, and closure that we all desperately needed. I have never hated a villain as much as I hated Elias, he deserved sooooo much worse than what he got. I was shocked by a few things and also deeply relieved concerning some of the other surprises. I was very skeptical on how Jeremy could eve ...more
Whitewolfaw
Mar 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the Bleeding Hearts Series. I am absolutely speechless! This series is beyond phenomenal and if you have not started reading yet, do so now! I highly recommend these books and the story was excellently written. Definitely a must read!
Stacey
Mar 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This whole series is my top favorite of all!!!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Frenemies (Lost Souls MC, #2)
  • Lust (Seven Sins, #2)
  • Organized Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • Greed (Seven Sins, #1)
  • Adversaries (The Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • Discord (Chaos, #2)
  • Even if it Hurts (Coastal Elite, #1)
  • Sabotage
  • Rax
  • Indecent Infatuation
  • Pride (Seven Sins, #7)
  • Relapse: A dark High School Bully Romance (The Order of Ravens and Wolves Book 5)
  • Darling Doll (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Endgame, #1)
  • Gluttony (Seven Sins, #4)
  • Riley's Retribution (The Order of Ravens and Wolves, #4.5)
  • Small Town Big Rumors: The Tequila Rose Duet
  • Adversaries Prequel (The Lost Souls MC, #0.5)
  • Mr. Silver (Kings of Cypress Pointe, #5)
See top shelves…
When Dylan was younger, she always had an aspiration to tell stories. But before she even knew how to write, she would draw them out. Her mother always encouraged her, and bought her piles of blank notebooks for her to draw out the stories she imagined in her head. Her dad encouraged her to use her words instead. Over the years, he pushed her into writing clubs and bought her notebooks so she coul ...more

The Bleeding Hearts (4 books)
  • Torment: Part One (The Bleeding Hearts, #1)
  • Torment: Part Two (The Bleeding Hearts, #2)
  • Ashes (The Bleeding Hearts, #3)

News & Interviews

In 2018, young debut author Rebecca F. Kuang earned immediate critical and commercial success with the publication of The Poppy War, a grim and...