Start by marking “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” as Want to Read:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

3.66  ·  Rating details ·  103 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Leo Delacroix regrets the day he discovered his psychic talents. Being called on to find missing loved ones and rid houses of angry spirits is messy, exhausting work. But he knows it would be wrong to turn away from his gifts when he's helping so many people.

Tommy Mulvaney knows something about regret, too. He regrets not being there to save his sister, Missy, the night s

Published 2008 by Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Daisiemae
Dec 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of M/M romance that love a good scare!
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I loved the author's other books
I don't know if I have ever told y'all this, but I am a die hard romance fan. I know it's obvious in many ways, but I honestly don't seek books out that have mystery or suspense, too me it's all about the chemistry between the two characters, that's just the way I am. Having said that, It's always a bonus if there is some scary or mysterious elements to a book, but in all honesty the characters and their connection together always comes first for me...the other is just icing on the cake.

That was
Jenre
Oct 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Well written spooky horror story about 5 people (a psychic, a scientist, a paranormal investigator, a witch & a priest) who venture into a haunted house after being hired to exorcise the ghost and end up with more than they bargained for. Great atmosphere and plenty of action/heart-in-your-mouth moments, coupled with a decent romance. I liked that most of the characters were written sympathetically. Would recommend to those who want something a bit chilling for Halloween next week.
OkayKim
Sep 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Tina
I do love finding a great little paranormal story! Really got scary there for awhile. The only problem with the story was....... it ended. I would love to read more about Tom's and Leo's adventures.
Raji
Feb 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Originally reviewed on http://ramblingsofmind.blogspot.com/2...

Bad idea to read this book right before bed-time. When will I learn??
The story, initially, felt eerily similar to Bay City Paranormal Investigations by Ally Blue. But I could keep an open mind and read it and in the end I could find that there weren't much similarities in the stories apart from both of them being paranormal and including ghosts.

Leo Delacroix was a walking, talking contradiction. He was built like a brick shithouse b
Tj
Oct 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: have, read-2014
This was a quick read. I loved the initial dynamics of the story. The writing was good, not great but a solid read. I thought the author did a good job of keeping the reader guessing as to what would happen next. The major thing I did see the author having an issue with is the actual relationship. I just didn't really see it develop. I got there was a spark and they acted on it and they liked each other but to jump into a full blown relationship from that was a little far for me to stretch. I fe ...more
Riayl
Apr 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
Liked the paranormal aspect of the story, suitably creepy, lots of fun. The relationship aspect felt sort of lacking to me, though. I didn't feel like I really got to know the characters, and while I didn't dislike them, I can't actually say that they were written in a way where I really liked them either.
Aidee Ladnier
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful classic ghost story. It felt like a cross between two of my favorite moves - The Legend of Hell House and Spectre. Shy, stuttering, towering Leo was a delight and a great match for the brash yet secretly sensitive Tom. This is going to go on my re-read list.
LD  Durham
Mar 31, 2009 rated it really liked it
Fun story! It had a good sense of suspense and fear, and a nice dose of sexual tension. Conclusion seemed a little anti-climatic, but for the creepy fun that ran all the way up to it, I'll not quibble about it. Overall, a fun story with unique main characters.
Mitabird
Jan 31, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, m-m

I liked the chemistry between Tom and Leo, though I wish there was a chance for me to get to know them a little better. This book was appropriately creepy and had me wondering how things were going to turn out.
CB
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A fun read. Entertaining with some suspense. A sequel where the 2 MC's work together now that they know more about each other's skills would probably be even more interesting.
Coffee
Jul 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
this book was really, really good. The characters were great, there was a good plot, and I shall be keeping this one to read over.
Julesmarie
Interesting enough, but neither the horror aspect nor the romance aspect quite lived up to my hopes.
Geb
Jul 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Quick, fun read, but a surprising amount of gratuitous sex for a ghost story. Not complaining, just pointing it out.
JenMcJ
Mar 10, 2009
Diane
Feb 05, 2013
Jwmdude
rated it did not like it
Nov 07, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Liquid Glass
  • After Dark (After, #1)
  • Dark Geist
  • Chaos Magic (Gods and Chaos, #1)
  • Ghost of a Chance
  • A Hidden Magic (Sentinels #1)
  • Pyromancer
  • Portrait of a Kiss (Southern Beaus #1)
  • Windows in Time
  • Twilight (Bay City Paranormal Investigations, #3)
  • His Gift
  • Amor En Retrogrado (Bill Turner, #1)
  • Eye Spy (Eye Spy, #1)
  • From Afar
  • Ghosts of Alcatraz
  • One Wild Wish (One Wish #1)
  • Sorcerer's Lover (Sorcerer's Lover #1)
  • Master Of Obsidian (Master Chronicles, #1)
Selah March is the author of several books in multiple romance sub-genres, including erotic romance, futuristic romance, romantic suspense, paranormal romance, fantasy romance, GLBT romance and Regency romance.
More about Selah March...