Jump to ratings and reviews

The Everything Green Wedding Book: Plan an elegant, affordable, earth-friendly wedding

Increasingly, brides and grooms are spending their wedding dollars on environmentally friendly products and services. From the dress to the dinner, there are more green options available today than ever before. This book will teach the happy couple just how easy and affordable it is to: choose a stunning environmentally friendly location; create beautiful invitations printed on recycled paper; find the perfect eco-fashion; enjoy a gourmet organic caterer; find the right romantic honeymoon retreat, and more! This fun, informative guide provides all the steps to a beautiful wedding - without leaving a footprint!

304 pages, Paperback

2 books1 follower

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (12%)
1 star
1 (4%)
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 reviews
Profile Image for Elizabeth.
534 reviews
April 22, 2021
Meh. This is very basic, most stuff I'd already considered. It gave me maybe two resources that were helpful so I'll give it 3 stars, but the last quarter is just how to live a green life in general and most sections are just "recycle, reduce, reuse". Don't know what I expected but I guess having a DIY/affordable wedding incorporates most green stuff anyway.
Profile Image for Tara Lynn.
250 reviews
July 6, 2020
Some helpful tips, although quite repetitive. There are many references to online resources, propounding to provide lists of eco-friendly vendors. However, I found few of these online resources actually provided the information for which they are cited.

I did not enjoy the tone of the book. It came off as preachy and righteous at times, making this less than enjoyable to read. I began very excited to delve into planning this exciting time, but had to drag myself through the end. It was not fun to read.
1 review
January 9, 2022
It recommends a lot of websites that are no longer active. Could have been done better but had some helpful ideas. Important subject!
Profile Image for Tamara.
1,406 reviews549 followers
March 23, 2012
A lot of the same concepts as other green books, but with a wedding slant. Covers all of the basic elements (food, decorations, jewelry, location, transportation, flowers, invitations, etc.)

Was hoping for pictures and more crafty decor ideas, but for anyone looking to plan a wedding with an eco-friendly slant, this would be a good starter book.
Profile Image for Emily.
140 reviews
February 25, 2009
this is helpful every step of the way, from buying an ethical ring to choosing a caterer for the reception, lots of practical tips and helpful websites
Profile Image for Becky.
227 reviews8 followers
July 30, 2012
Helpful if you are new to the green scene, though did have helpful links to invitation websites.
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.