Start by marking “Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B. Jones, #3)” as Want to Read:
Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B. Jones, #3)

Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B. Jones #3)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  9,144 Ratings  ·  421 Reviews
Junie's having a rough week. First she got punishment for shooting off her mouth in kindergarten. And now she's in big trouble again! 'Cause Monday is Job Day, and Junie B. told her class that she's got the "bestest" job of all. Only, what the heck is it?
Library Binding, 69 pages
Published August 1993 by Perfection Learning (first published 1993)

Lisa
Aug 29, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
These are horrible books for kids. I started reading them to my kindergartner. She loves them, but she has also started acting just like Junie-horrible, bratty and mouthy. All these books do is give kids ideas of how to misbehave. And her grammar is horrible. I would not let your kids read these, nor would I read any to them.
j
May 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: readalouds, 2017
This was fun to read aloud to my 5-year-old, because Junie B. does a lot of yelling and has bad grammar (significantly worse than my own kid).

But that's also why I probably won't read any more of them to her for a while. I don't need to give her any additional help learning how to act like a brat. And I read books to her partially to teach her good grammar.*

*winner of the 2017 Fun Dad Award
luhvBOOKS
Title: Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth

Author: Barbara Park

Series: Junie B. Jones #3

Rating: ★★★

Summary: Sometimes life is P.U. Junie B.’s having a rough week. First she got punishment for shooting her mouth off in kindergarten. And now she’s in big trouble again! ’Cause Monday is Job Day, and Junie B. told her class that she’s got the bestest job of all. Only, what the heck is it?

Review: Like any Junie B. Jones book: it's hard to even say.

Things I Loved: N/A

Things I Hated: Grammar. Every tim
Norberto Leyva
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book I read was “Junie B. Jones and her Big Fat Mouth.” It was a really funny book and some of the words were a little difficult for me at times. The story is basically about a kindergarten girl whose teacher her she can dress up like her favorite career. Some ideas were painters, superheroes, and police officer. Junie claimed she wanted to be all three, and the other kids made fun of her. She was upset and took it out on her family. Monday morning she returns to school and Junie dressed up ...more
Anna
Dec 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No, I'm not crazy. My girls and I have started the series. We just finished #3 last night. I may have a broken nose because of it. LITERALLY. No joking. We LOVE Junie B. My girls act just like her at home.
babyhippoface
Aug 15, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes to laugh
Shelves: kids-fiction, humor
This girl is just too much! (And I'm so glad she's not a student in my class!)
Bianca
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My 6yr old niece reviews all children's books read :)

"It was funny and I liked it super much." - Destiny
Staci
Sep 06, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Elementary-age kids and their parents
If it's Junie B it has got to B good! All of the books in this series are hysterical!
Emily Sims
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Summary: This book is about a little girl named Junie B. Jones. She is in kindergarten and often times speaks out of turn and gets in trouble for her "loud mouth." In this specific book, Junie is consumed with Job Day and what she is going to dress up as for this special day. She tells all her friends she has "the best job in the world!" but will not tell her peers what it is because until the day before she doesn't know!

Evaluation: I love the Junie B. books and always have! I remember reading
Ashlyn Stelmach
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was really cute too! And has a great lesson for elementary school kids! Highly recommend this well!
  • You Can't Eat Your Chicken Pox, Amber Brown
  • Horrible Harry and the Green Slime (Horrible Harry, #2)
  • Sunset of the Sabertooth (Magic Tree House, #7)
  • Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is In! (Judy Moody #5)
  • Arthur and the Scare-Your-Pants-Off-Club (Arthur Chapter Book, #2)
Barbara Park received over 40 awards for her books, including 25 Children's Choice awards.

Park was the daughter of a merchant and a secretary, Doris and Brooke Tidswell. She grew up in Mount Holly Township, New Jersey. From 1965 to 1967, she attended Rider College, later finishing her B.S. in 1969 at the University of Alabama. She married Richard A. Park in 1969. She lived in Phoenix, Arizona for
More about Barbara Park...

Junie B. Jones (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Junie B. Jones and the  Stupid Smelly Bus (Junie B. Jones, #1)
  • Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business (Junie B. Jones, #2)
  • Junie B. Jones and Some Sneaky Peeky Spying (Junie B. Jones, #4)
  • Junie B. Jones and the Yucky Blucky Fruitcake (Junie B. Jones, #5)
  • Junie B. Jones and That Meanie Jim's Birthday (Junie B. Jones, #6)
  • Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren (Junie B. Jones, #7)
  • Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed (Junie B. Jones, #8)
  • Junie B. Jones Is Not a Crook (Junie B. Jones, #9)
  • Junie B. Jones Is a Party Animal (Junie B. Jones, #10)
  • Junie B. Jones Is a Beauty Shop Guy (Junie B. Jones, #11)