Start by marking “Organized Chaos (Chaos, #1)” as Want to Read:
Organized Chaos (Chaos, #1)

Organized Chaos

(Chaos #1)

***The Chaos Series is a dark taboo romance and contains sensitive subjects. For optimal enjoyment, dive in blind. If you're an open-minded reader, skip the warnings. Please do not read or post spoilers.***

She waited all her life for the right guy.
Too bad she met the wrong guy first.

Published February 14th 2022

To ask other readers questions about Organized Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Organized Chaos

Start your review of Organized Chaos (Chaos, #1)
Crystal (Crystal_reads_)
Feb 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I freaking love the Sinclair’s. I always have and always will—each one with a dark part. Dysfunctional can be selfish, yet they love each other and are fiercely protective. Let’s not even get started on their parents. I could go on and on about them.

On that note. I was never a fan of the younger sister Mia in The Quarantine Series. And God knows I loved Brandon. After reading Moa’s POV, I have a whole new perspective of Mia. As much as her family was protective of her, they didn’t see her. She
Lori [semi-hiatus]
Jun 08, 2022 rated it it was ok
Not sure i understand the point of this book. Structurally it was a mess and I'm wondering if it's because it was split into a duet?
It should have been one book. Nothing is happening besides a few days getaway told from both povs (the same things rehashed from both povs) and then some random family stuff I didn't care for since I don't like Milo and Raven.

I understand what Anis wanted to get across with Brandon, but for me he failed to be hot. He was creepy and lascivious without any of the ho
Pisces
Mar 10, 2022 rated it liked it
Guilty of reading only : MIA and BRANDON'S story= skimmed

Apologies for thinking this was a completely different book and getting confused with references with Milo ..thank you

I said once and I'll say it twice... Milo is my bae!!!

Sure, I didn't wanted to read the same story from different perspective as most of the book still contributes to the first one and I ended up comparing Milo with Brandon 10 times +more, hoping he would live upto to him somehow.
Yes he was deliciously possessive but THE
Sonia
4.5 I-need-book-2 stars

Good thing it comes out at the end of the month!

Brandon’s dad just passed away and he’s in Nice, Italy, so he can spread his ashes. He’s at the bar, sad, contemplative, and out of it when he notices a woman across from him. She’s stunning and she reminds him of his best friend’s little sister Mia, the one he used to help out when she was little (on her school work or just as a source of distraction). He’s enthralled by her and he feels close to her, even though she’s a st
TMR
Jul 18, 2022 rated it liked it
Note: I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Note 2: This is a duet. Organized Chaos is the first. Discord is the next and final book in this duet. Please read in order.

Trigger Warnings: infidelity (not by MCs), grief, mental health issues, drug use, age gap, dubcon, narcissist alert, stalking

Oye...this novel...idk how to even put into words how I truly feel about it. But I'll try, anyway.

I should talk about the good things first.

1. The steam - was pretty wowza despite the context.
KatS
Carla Bulian
Feb 26, 2022 rated it really liked it
3,5. This book wasn’t what I was expecting, but is just okay.
Reading with Robin
Feb 16, 2022 rated it really liked it
I have to admit, I didn't go into this expecting to love Brandon, I had ASSUMED he was going to be a manwhore, so my feelings were kinda lukewarm at the start. BOY WAS I WRONG. Even though I love Raven and Milo, I never did like that Milo was a manwhore in the past, so I'm glad the author decided to changed up her recipe for Brandon's book.
AND OH MY LORD, it might have started off as Mia pinning after Brandon, but by the end of it, it was clear it was no longer going to stay one-sided.

I love see
Jena
Mar 20, 2022 marked it as avoid
Self note:
Not interested in reading about a side characters from another series.
The h is secretly in love with her bros bff.
Grace
Five stars

reading this book was not enough, i need to be the female lead and have Brandon obsess over me.

All I need in my life are a glass of wine and my favourite dose of morphine which is Brandon Cooper. He’s the ultimate jealous,possessive,dominating alpha male. He was hot and turned me on massively. The writer did an amazing job at portraying Brandon in all his imperfection—what made him completely irresistible to me was his vulnerability. I am not going to go deep into that last part becau
XxnightxowlxX74
Crushed…

Young Mia has had a crush on her older brothers best friend Brandon since she was a little girl. When she is sixteen she bumps into him at a bar but he does not recognize her since it had been over four years the last time they saw each other. She pretends to be a character in a story he helped her write… Maya. Thinking he is just playing along with her she pretends to be Maya.
Brandon is in Nice to spread his fathers ashes and when he meets “Maya” he thinks it’s fate and is a full on cl
book_fairy13
Aug 04, 2022 rated it really liked it
***RECEIVED FREE ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW***
Please read the warnings, before starting this book.

This is the first time I have read something from this author and I enjoyed it!

Brandon is trying to have a peaceful night but life has other plans. Instead, he finds himself drawn to a mysterious girl. He can't help but want her and find peace with being around her.

Mia/Maya just wants to be seen and noticed. She feels like no one ever asks or considers what she wants. I loved Mia, she was strong and stil
Anna Whin
i’m gonna be honest and say i had no motivations for reading so i really thought this book was a quick, mindless, insta-love read but oh my gosh i realllllyyy loved it. like wow, it’s the book that brought out many emotions in me that i haven’t felt in awhile.

i really loved the entire storyline and how OBSESSED Brandon was when he first met her. she ghosted him and this man spent monthsss flying back to Paris to find her and was literally in love with her after the three days they’ve met. i lov
Felicia
1st person/dual pov
Spice: 3/5

So heads up, this story will not be for everyone and that is ok. However, I don't think it should be judged before being read based off the fact there is a big age gap and how/when their relationship started. Make sure you read through the list of TW at the beginning of the book. There are some things in the content that some readers may want to pass on.

After reading all the way through the duet I realized that their beginning was so different from when and where I
Starlitz328
Jul 28, 2022 rated it liked it
have to agree with some of the other reviews: the dual POV felt very repetitive and then I got bored by the family drama that had nothing to do with H/h. Felt like H/h barely spent time together. I’ll still read the second book though.

Haven’t read Milo/Raven story, who are mentioned a lot in this book. I did read Drethi Anis’s “Lust” which I absolutely loved which is why I was looking into more books by her.
Coco.V

age-difference

→ For FREEBIES, subscribe to The DARK Newsletter! ←

cover

Blurb:
She waited all her life for the right guy.
Too bad she met the wrong guy first.

Brandon Cooper meets a mysterious woman, Maya Mathews, during a critical point in his life. What ensues next is a whirlwind romance between the two lost souls.

However, Maya’s reservations spark Brandon’s suspicions, indicating that a web of lies stands between them. As the situation intensifies, Brandon races against an invi
Evva K
May 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book!

This was one incredible age gap,brother best friends romance that I enjoy very much and im so happy that I find Drethi Anis and her books.

Mia Sinclair is obsessed with hеr brother best friend Brandon for a long time,but unfortunately Brandon disappear and left without looking back.

One night Brandon meet one woman,who captived him immediately and is draw to her like a crazy.
After one incredible weekend together she disappear without being able to be found anywhere.

Mia Sinclair is one
Chey3995
Feb 15, 2022 rated it liked it
Mia has been obsessed with Brandon for as long as she's known him. Brandon left hef years ago, and never looked back. When he meets a girl named Maya at a bar, he begins to lose his mind and heart over here. Until she's disappears without a trace.

I am extremely conflicted about this book. Ad far as steam, it was great. The trigger warnings are there for a reason, and there is some dub con, and younger than appropriate scenes that take place, but those are in the warnings.

Overall the story was
Raegan
Aug 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing
The goal might not have been to make me hate Brandon…but If it was, consider that a win. Normally I’m all for the brooding, tall, cocky/overly confident man. Brandon just hit that mark but then took a hard left. I’m rooting for Mia to get her shit together and drop him completely, or make sure he knows to get it together. Mia slowly growing into herself is great to see, but I just want to see more of her standing up for herself faster. His possessiveness makes me worried she’ll take a step down ...more
Steph
Feb 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
*ARC REVIEW*
If you’ve read the Quarantine series, then you already know a little bit about Brandon and Mia. If you haven’t read the Quarantine series, then allow me to introduce you to Brandon and Mia… and Maya.

The book starts with what Brandon meeting Maya. Brandon suddenly falling in love with Maya over an emotion filled weekend. Brandon losing Maya as if she had never existed.

Then there’s Mia, Mia who Brandon has known since she was a small child. Mia who Brandon hasn’t seen in a years. Mia w
Kiyahnah
Feb 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
Oʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴏs ʙʏ ᴅʀᴇᴛʜɪ ᴀɴɪs

𝟺/⭐️
𝟸.𝟻/🌶

Drethi Anis has been on my radar since i got into reading dark romance and i’m totally beating myself up for not picking up something by them sooner.

let’s start off by saying this book is for DARK romance readers. both the H and the h do questionable things and there are some dub-con(ish) situations going on. there is also an age gap that involves a minor and an adult - so full stop right here if that bothers you.

which brings me to my next point - BRANDO
rkbont
Oct 03, 2022 rated it it was ok
Dnf. It became boring for me after reading the third book of Quarantine series. Milo and Raven’s story was very interesting at the beginning but then the drama (which came after the first book) felt really forced, just to have longer books. I became annoyed. Also the back and forth of timeline gave me whiplash. Normally i like backstories but this was just too much.
The beginning of this book was okay but i found it hard to believe that the hero was soooooo taken away by this mystery woman sooooo
Kenzie
Aug 13, 2022 rated it did not like it
Take my advice: do not read this book.
Armelle K
Feb 16, 2022 rated it liked it
I like the first half of the book.. maybe it’s my bad expecting the story has the same trope as the author’s other book or maybe I’m too fu(ked up because this is too vanilla for me lol. But this is a decent book, just don’t expect it the same as Quarantined series. This is a safe read for anyone looking for JP H but not too dark, but please still read the TW
Maria
Feb 12, 2022 rated it really liked it
✨ Arc Review ✨
With only 3 books, Drethi Anis became for me that writer I would read even the supermarket list.
To be honest, after the few glimpses of the couple Mia + Brandon in Quarentined, I wasn’t thaaaaat anxious to read organized chaos but o-m-g! I didn't expect to like this book SO MUCH and I definitely couldn't have foreseen that their story would start like this, in this confusion and intensity.
Like Milo, Brandon is a “not the right guy” type of character. Manipulative, explosive and wee
Tara
Feb 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I’m dying here for more!! I was not ready for it to end. Brandon is a bit possessive & obsessed over a girl he can’t find. I love it!

Great book, and I’m definitely glad I read the Quarantine series first. I love Mia! I was so sad to watch as she was ignored or brushed off quite a bit by everyone around her. It made me a little emotional for her. I was excited for this book and hoping for more of Brandon and Mia from Quarantined. I needed more backstory. I love the age gap between these two
Aloha Readers
Feb 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I have been desperately waiting for this book and it did not disappoint! 😍🥵🤩

Brandon was so deliciously manipulative and jealous/possessive so it's no surprise he's joined the ranks of my top book boyfriends (and I'm pretty picky with that list). Those spots are reserved for the amazing fictional men who are not only hot and jealous/possessive but completely obsessed with the heroine and have that special brand of crazy (super intense or manipulative etc) that make me swoon 😍...and Brandon is def
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Even if it Hurts (Coastal Elite, #1)
  • Resisting Mr. Granville
  • Mercy (The Bleeding Hearts, #4)
  • Unhinged Cain (The Buchanan Brother’s Duet, #1)
  • Brutal Intentions (Brutal Hearts #1)
  • Relapse: A dark High School Bully Romance (The Order of Ravens and Wolves Book 5)
  • Beautiful Carnage (Savage Society of Emerald Hills #1)
  • Let's Get Textual (Texting, #1)
  • Good Girl
  • Darling Venom
  • The Gathering (The Honest Scrolls, #1.5)
  • Natural Born Killers (Sick Boys, #3)
  • Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Ruined Castles (The Elite Kings Club, #8)
  • Poisoned Paradise
  • Off Limits
  • Envy (Seven Sins, #3)
  • Pride (Seven Sins, #7)
Drethi Anis lives close to DC with her husband, where she runs her own wedding planning business. When she’s not busy planning a special day, she can be found planning out ways to put her characters through hell. She is all about angst and dark themes in her books, with a side of psychology.

Drethi loves to turn negatives into positives, which is how she became an author. When COVID hit worldwide

Chaos (2 books)