Start by marking “King of Carnage (From the Ashes, #1)” as Want to Read:
King of Carnage (From the Ashes, #1)

King of Carnage

(From the Ashes #1)

This town knows who runs the streets.
With the cops on the payroll and my family literally getting away with murder, it’s obvious.
My parents built a goddamn empire.

I run the local college and the racetrack with my siblings.
No one crosses us, they wouldn’t dare.
Everyone knows I don’t hesitate when it comes to my blade.

Problem is, things are about to crumble at my feet.
What d
Published June 10th 2022 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about King of Carnage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King of Carnage

Start your review of King of Carnage (From the Ashes, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 90ca45e7e7c6ddfa7f3d6d91a5f154bd-1-3-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

'🅺🅸🅽🅶 🅾🅵 🅲🅰🆁🅽🅰🅶🅴' is the first full length reverse harem book in author R.E. Bond's 'from the Ashes' series. Spoken in 'multiple perspectives.'

This is Beckett's, Maddox's and Jett’s story and let me tell you it's one you don't want to miss, I freaking loved the dynamics of this trio, at first I was worried it was going to be a love triangle and my heart at that stage was Jett's but how this all pla
Kursed Reads
Three years after the drag racing accident that claimed the life of her brother, Lloyd, in a fiery inferno, Beckett Donovan walked out the prison gates a bit more jaded.

As she navigates her newly-complicated personal life, she’s also constantly looking over her shoulder. With her family running the notorious Bloody Psychos, street crew, she’s become the target of a rival street crew.

Beck has always harbored a different love for her adopted brother, Maddox. However, it’s taken her years to come
Basak
Jun 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: taboo, rh, mafia, sibling
King of Carnage by R.E. Bond was a roller coaster of emotions from fury to anguish to love and many more. I could feel every sentiment, every reaction in my bones throughout the journey of Beckett, Maddox and Jett’s story. It is fairly a dark romance and it is laced with quite a bit of past trauma. I have to admit I’ve cried a few times and one of those times was really ugly crying of the highest order. Though it is a standalone but I would advice my fellow readers to read the Watch Me Burn seri ...more
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Jun 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This was a excellent spinoff from the Watch Me Burn series it’s the next generation and I devoured it ! It’s dark and captivating full of twists and turns the writing is excellent the story is steamy the characters are intriguing this is another story I’m obsessed with from this author and I highly recommend!
Samantha Hickey
Jun 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Beckett is just like Rory and I LOVE it!!!

King of Carnage is book #1 in the From the Ashes series. Its a dark, MFM, college age romance.

I freaking LOVE Maddox, Beckett and Jetts story! And seeing Rorys guys as Dads, oh boy. I think my ovaries exploded.

King of Carnage is an emotional rollercoaster!!! RE Bond is such an amazing writer, you feel everything the characters are feeling.

I'm trying to keep this vague so I don't give anything away, but this book has everything we love about Rachs book, b
Kayla
Jun 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I am going to be as vague as possible as I dont want to ruin this in any way for readers but strap yourselves in for the ride of your life with this book.

Although this book can be read as a standalone, the Watch Me Burn series will give you a better understanding of the side characters in King of Carnage. Let me say, there is ZERO doubt in my mind that Beckett is Rory and Skeets daughter after reading this! If you love a badass heroine who doesn't need a knight in shining armour then this book
Maddie (Bookaholic_Dreamer)
3.85/3.9 ⭐️

First of all let it be known Beckett Donovan is truly her mother Rory and her dad Skeet’s daughter, sharing a mixture of traits from both. There's no denying it at all!
Just like Rory’s stories in Watch Me Burn series, Beckett led you on a wild rollercoaster ride that was full of angst, emotional turbulence and emotional turmoil. Alongside her love interests Jett Emerson and Maddox Donovan in King of Carnage.
The drama, suspenseful build surrounding the mystery, on top of the actio
Becca Sabala
Jun 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This freaking book!!!!
The beginning was an absolute gut punch, but the rest of the book had me on the edge of my seat.
Jett had me busting up laughing through the entire thing. Maddox, Jett, and Beckett were the perfect mix together. All a bit damaged and broken, but they glued eachother back together easily.
Beckett is as tough and ruthless as her mom, but she knows how to love and boy does she love hard. The boys show her it's okay to be vulnerable sometimes, and to lean on others when you n
Caitlen Herring
Jun 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
Overall: 3.5 ⭐️

This story was great and it kept me engaged, but I wished there was less “brother f@&$er”. It was over used and took away from the story itself.
I loved the relationship with Zane, but I wish he was part of Beckett’s Harem. He brought a different personality to the group and brought out a new side of Beckett.
Beckett was a strong female and she didn’t take anything from anyone, which I loved and she let out a different side with Maddox and Jett. She let her walls down and I love s
Chey
Jun 07, 2022 rated it really liked it
Races, crews, fights and a little of blood and violence… this is definitely my type of book kkkkk
This is the first book of a series, but the characters interconnect with others - Watch me Burn- but it’s no affect or change the whole story (sure, i’m curious about them, so i already put this books on my TBR).
Here we have the story about Becket (a girl with no afraid of who she are, with a bloodlust and tendencies of violence) and her relationship with your brother (Maddox) and Jett. With a few pr
Felicia
Jun 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
King of Carnage by R.E. Bond is a dark MFM romance. This is the first book in the From the Ashes series and can be read as a standalone.

I absolutely love Rachel's books and I was so excited when she announced the spin off from Watch Me Burn series. She did disappoint with this story! I was pulled in from the first chapter and couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next.

The relationship between Beckett, Jett, and Maddox took me on an emotional rollercoaster that I never wanted to get off
Marcie
Jun 15, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I have been dying for a romance where the heroine takes her crown and slays her enemies with it.
This talented author brought that to me and so much more within the pages of this book. Once I finished it, I flipped back to the beginning and read it for a second time because I wasn't ready for it to end.

Beckett is such a badarse! Her personality is cut first and then ask questions - I love how she isn't the flowers and chocolates kind of young woman - she definitely prefers to burn rubber and shar
RetroGirlReads
Jun 18, 2022 rated it really liked it
Beckett Donovan is a member of a ruthless family who runs the town she lives in. Beckett herself is just as ruthless, quick with a knife and always ready to destroy anyone who gets in her way. The only problem? She never expected her adopted brother to be the one to cross her. Maddox and Beckett have always been close, almost too close, and now that the lines are starting to blur, Beckett is determined not to let him get under her skin. Especially since Jett, her twin brother’s best friend, is a ...more
BookmarkedbyKat
Jun 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2022, mfm
“My girl doesn’t play by anyone’s rules. She makes her own.”

This a MFM stand-alone and I’m obsessed.

Beckett is definitely Rory’s mini-me and I was here for it. She is a spitfire and hard to handle. I love it! Jett was amazing; he’s absolutely hilarious and rounded out the book perfectly. & oh my goodness Maddox. He’s broke and perfect. I wanted to hate him when he treated Beckett poorly but you can’t help but love him.

This book was a roller coaster of emotions; anguish, heartbreak, and angst. I
Amber Nicole Nicole
Jun 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow. You think the series about Rory is something?? Haha let me tell you this. This standalone blew me away.
Beckett is everything I was hoping for and more.
I am so excited for the rest of this series full of standalones.
I laughed, I sobbed like a baby and I smiled.

If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
Cheryl
Aug 06, 2022 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, repetitive
Stopped at 64% DNF

Don't normal DNF a book. However, this book is too long and it just repeats violence and sex over and over. Only person I actually liked was Jett, everyone else was just nothing I was interested in.

I like dark books but this was boring to a point be cause it kept repeating cover and over.

Goes to school
Sex
Violence
Goes to track
Sex
Violence
Repeat.............

Just couldn't takes it anymore. Beckett has 1 mother and 9 dads, Seriously? Better yet their all gangsters.

It gets obnoxious
Jaime Mott
Jun 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This is the first story in the From The Ashes series by RE Bond. All of these stories are set to be standalones. I am here for this series already!! I have loved everything Bond writes and this book is no exception. We are thrust back into the world that Bond created in her debut series, Watch Me Burn. This time the kids are all grown and have lives of their own. This first book revolves around Beckett, Maddox, and Jett. This is no love triangle through, but an MFM. As much as Bond puts into her ...more
Murphy
Jun 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
And so the second generation begins and I am here for it. Like mother like daughter, we are presented with Beckett who pretty much rules it all, just like Rory.

This standalone is book #1 in the From the Ashes series. It's a dark, taboo romance. Together, Beckett, Maddox and Jett are a firestorm of emotions. One of my favorites was seeing Rory's guys as Dad's. I l freaking loved it.

This book definitely has a bit of everything with the emotional roller-coaster, uncontrollable laughter of obsessi
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
I honestly have to say that I love this generation. Beckett being Rory's daughter is refreshing and she's badass just like her mom but for some reason she's a bit different in a way. I loved her chemistry with Maddox and Jett. All three of them together (Menage style) was deliciously sweet.

The drama, the violence, the thrill all of it is still all there and I loved it all.

I can tell you that you can't go wrong reading a book by R.E. Bond. She's taken me on such a great ride with all her charact
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Jun 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
***I received an eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review***

You know how sometimes you’ll start a book and you’ll get a few chapter in and you are instantly loving it? That was me with this book! In no time at all, I was hooked and I couldn’t put this down! The characters were just so great and their story was crafted so well!
Camille (bookish.cami)
Jun 06, 2022 rated it it was amazing
R.E has definitely done it again!

Beckett is so much like her momma and I was in LOVE!! Rory has been my girl crush since the beginning but Beckett is so much like her I was like HECK YESS!!

King of Carnage is only book one and I can’t wait to see where this series goes!! This one is a MFM and it’s panty melting good, it’s got twists, it’s got the dark gritty angst as well. This was a big page turner for me 🙌🏼🙌🏼.

I absolutely enjoyed this book so much Beckett, Maddox, and Jett. Along with all the
Melissa
Jun 08, 2022 rated it really liked it

Overall Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Spice Rating: 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

RE Bond always writes such badass female characters, and this one was no different! There are MANY characters in this book, while it can be confusing to some, it might help reading the Watch Me Burn series prior to this (it’s about Becketts parents) but not necessary! The emotional rollercoaster I felt watching Maddox, Jett and Beckett made a perfect ending to a situation that could have turned sour at any minute.
Crazy4bookscruz
Jun 08, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This was flipping awesome!!! I loved this book so dang much… I appreciated the minimum inner monologues and more communication. The badass FMC was my absolute favorite and hell yes to Beckett, Maddox and Jett! RE Bond knows how to write and I will never be disappointed with her books. Action packed, Alpha characters, unusual friendships and alliances all yes!
Angel
Jun 05, 2022 rated it it was amazing
So this review is going to be as vague as possible because, I was lucky enough to win an early copy of this book and I don't want to give anything away.

What I will say however, is that I absolutely loved it. I love books that talk about the kids of the previous series. Does that make sense? Anyway, I loved it, I loved how the relationships worked. I love the friendships that developed. I love the traders that were uncovered. Well I don't love them but you get my drift.

I swear to God you're going
Felicia
THANK YOU, R.E. Bond, for giving me exactly what I wanted without me knowing what that was.

This was a dark romance that started off heavy and gave me a crime family, a little bit of bully and some creative relationships that left me tearing through this book at a high rate of speed.

The relationships were angsty and Beckett, Maddox and Jett's story isn't for the faint of heart. I love how this harem developed into what it is through a TON of big feelings and drama both in the family and with oth
Renee
Jun 12, 2022 rated it it was amazing

This town knows who runs the streets. With the cops on the payroll and my family literally getting away with murder, it's obvious. My parents built a massive empire. I run the local college and the racetrack with my siblings. No one crosses us, they wouldn't dare. Everyone knows I don't hesitate when it comes to my blade. Problem is, things are about to crumble at my feet What do you do when your best
KAGE
description

"This was different. I wanted more than one night with her, I wanted every night with her."

Overall Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 3.5-4/5

Heroine: Beckett

Cliff-hanger: No
Triggers: Violence, Murder, Mentions of Abuse

Pages: 428
Style: Forbidden, Crime, Contemporary, Enemies to Lovers, Dark, Twisted, Suspense, Reverse Harem, MFM.

After the cover reveal and reading the blurb
Rebecca Carsley
Jun 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing
A Phenomenal Start To New From The Ashes Series!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Review

OMG it was so freaking awesome reading Rory and her men’s Legacy, I knew I was going to absolutely love the new spinoff series but I didn’t know just how much till I started it. I literally had a hard time not calling in to work just to keep reading.

This is Beckett, Maddox and Jett’s story. And it’s definitely an emotional one. Beckett and Maddox have been in love since they were kids but he’s her adopted brother that her parents
Mandi Miller
Jun 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Awesome jump into the next generation!

This was such a great start of bringing us into the new generation from the Watch Me Burn series. It was awesome to see Rory, her Psychos, and her Devils along with their allied crews.
This story specifically centered on Beckett (who is 1000% a mix of Rory and Skeet through and through), Maddox (her adopted brother and best friend), and Jett (her twin Ryder’s best friend and who was raised by her parents).
Beckett has been in love with Maddox almost since h
♡ Ava Snow ♡
Jul 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
I've been in a reading slump the past few days and have been dying to read a badass bloody FMC RH book. And I found it! 😍

« He didn’t have to worry about boys chasing me as I grew up. I quickly destroyed them if they tried. »

I am in love with Beckett 🥰 She's an absolute badass And Jett is so sweet loving her all this time. Thank god she ended up with him.

Don't get me started on Maddox. I was expecting more angst and groveling 😠☹️ But at least they're a throuple 😄 The scenes are hot AF 🔥🥵

I love t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Murder & Mayhem (Black Creek, #2)
  • Savage Secrets (Vigilante Kings Book 1)
  • Bound (Lost Soul, #1)
  • Secrets Revealed (Silver Valley University, #2)
  • In Death We Part (Dangerous Lovers Book 1)
  • Bradford Bastard (Bradford Bastard, #1)
  • Owned by the Lost Boys
  • Savage Queen (Blood Empire, #3)
  • Stolen Trophy
  • Fortress of the King: (Medici Mafia Series, #1)
  • Hate the Way You Lie (Hate, #2)
  • Pretty Little Sins (Kings of Bolten, #2)
  • Hunted by My Stepbrothers : Family Confessions
  • A Day of Ruin
  • Holiday Tequila (LOCKED IN SERIES Book 1)
  • Rebels & Rejects (Black Creek, #1)
  • United in Ashes (Woodsboro Duet, #2)
  • Damaged & Deadly (Black Creek, #3)
See top shelves…
R.E. Bond is a dark romance author from Tasmania, Australia. She is obsessed with reverse harem books, especially if they have m/m! She collects paperbacks as a hobby, has read or written every day since she started high school, and constantly needs music in her daily life. She loves camping and rodeos in the summer, and not getting out of bed in the winter. Coffee and books are life, and curse wo ...more

From the Ashes (3 books)
  • Pretty Little Psycho (From the Ashes, #2)
  • Prince of Pain (From the Ashes, #3)

News & Interviews