Start by marking “Kiss (The Pantheon #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss (The Pantheon #1)

Kiss

(The Pantheon #1)

Sometimes you have to seek monsters to escape a monster

My mom and I, we have a secret. For the last two years, we’ve been on the run from someone far worse than Ares, Hades and Vulcan. We’re tired of running. What better place to hide than behind the walls of Olympus? The home of The Pantheon, the mafia that controls East Haven?

When we arrive three dangerous men take an un
Published December 7th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss

Start your review of Kiss (The Pantheon #1)
G
Feb 15, 2022 rated it really liked it
4 stars
This book was sooo good. I never knew I needed a mafia x Greek Gods crossover. Can't wait to read the next book.
Christy Oldham
Feb 15, 2022 rated it it was ok
DNF

Spoilers....
So I was actually liking the guys a little until they just basically cheat. They more or less lie to the FMC. The scene in which they cheat is messed up because the guys are clearly enjoying themselves, not giving any thought about her until a FaceTime phone she makes to them gets them caught. Then, they realized that they messed up. They were hooking up with the same girls that are over to their house every night, treating the fmc like crap. Cheating of any kind is a hard limit f
Hannah Wenna
Feb 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing
wowzers!!

This is the book series I didn’t know I needed!! It’s got angst, it’s got 🔥 🔥 🍆 and just so much amazing all packed into one small package
April Seabourn
Dec 28, 2021 rated it liked it
On the fence with this book.

So there are definitely parts of this book that I liked but there was several things I didn’t too. Spoilers below.

Emmy obviously had to be strong and tough to get through all she went through. She certainly shows that she has a spine several times and during those scenes I adored Emmy. But it was like 1/2 way through the author decided to go another route with her personality. These three men who tell her they care for her and even want her lie to her and then go and
Debleena
Mar 04, 2022 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Hmmm this book was a good read with a strong willed resilient sassy fmc and "hasshole" marshmellowy(is that even a word😅) mmcs.

Things I didn't like

I didn't like the fmc forgiving the transgressions of the mmcs easily and fastly. The fmc keeps telling herself to distance herself from the MCs and yet within a few word exchange, she just ups and bends to their demands and says.
Also the fact that Ridge and Hades always followed Aries blindly without arguing didn't just bode well with me. L
Nightmaresky
Feb 19, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: did-not-finish
DNF (did not finish). What made the book unfinishable in your opinion?
I got 75% into this book before I just had to put it down. I really want to like the main character however I found myself irritated at her throughout the entire book. She kept making poor decisions even though she knew better. I prefer my villains to be cunning not for the heroines to get trapped because they're stupid. Also, the love interest were just horrible. Ares emotionally abuses her the entire story. All the love int
Erin
Dec 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
The female main character in this, Emmy, was probably one of the best written characters I’ve come across in a while.

I’m someone who doesn’t mind insta love/lust or all the tenision that happens before the characters finally come together. I like all different types of situations.

What I think sets Emmy apart from all the other characters I’ve read is that she doesn’t fold for the guys rights away. She holds strong and doesn’t take their sh*t. She knows what she wants and she has a strong backbon
Karen
Jan 14, 2022 rated it really liked it
Almost a 4. I liked Emmy’s character and the strength she’s displayed recovering from a truly horrific experience. The take in the mafia guys getting Greek god names bestowed is interesting. Decent relationship building between Emmy and the boys. I did like how the mafia family hierarchy kept true with the guys even when Vulc and Hades didn’t agree with Ares. You will have to suspend your belief a bit to believe that the guys are complete ruthless bad asses at the ripe old age of 22. Would have ...more
Morgan Rae
Mar 01, 2022 rated it liked it
3.8

So I really enjoyed the story. It’s unbelievable in some of the torture revelations on things that did happen and things that didn’t happen.
The character development was decent. Having a little more background on the MMCs would have been nice but for what it was it’s fine. I just didn’t connect with them as much as I wanted to.
Lots of typos and misplaced words in the kindle version.
I’ll probably read the next one. I was glad the cliff hanger was not so startling that I felt I had to dive i
Meaghan
Dec 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
pleasantly surprised!

So, I’ve been on the Find Me (WITSEC) book train and trying to find a book to hold me over until the second book comes out and omg now I’m going to have to do the same for THIS book!

I was drawn in from the beginning. The characters, the multi POV (which is one thing WITSEC lacks), the world building! Excellent! I love a good grovel and I think these guys are headed that way now! I can’t wait to see where the next book takes these characters!

Now….what do I do while I wait?
Bo0kSLoth
Feb 13, 2022 rated it really liked it
Run little rabbit

Though a familiar trope, it had these teases of intrigue that are enough to keep the story interesting to pull the reader to keep reading, to invest in the plot. Enemies (bullies)-to- lovers, mafia, and RH tropes are all so overworked that there is very little new in the way of a storyline. While I can't say this story is utterly unique, I found myself enjoying the characters and their dynamics together. I look forward to seeing how things go from here between the guys and Emmy,
Cassy
Jan 14, 2022 rated it really liked it
Its good

The cheating killed some of the awesome for me. They kept messing up and treating her horrid but I loved the FMC she didn't just give in to the males whims. She still made stupid decisions but nobody is perfect and she's still young so I feel like she gets some leeway. The story itself was kinda typical of these storylines but was still written really well that you can get geeked up for it.
Brittany
Feb 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
read this book!

I stumbled across this book and I’m SO glad I did. I had gone through a bunch of book samples but not getting any further and couldn’t get Into the books. This book grabbed my attention from the very beginning, I would never think this is the first released book from this author. The writing is superb, the story keeps you hooked and the characters are perfection. I will be binging book 2&3 now!
Roa
Feb 16, 2022 rated it liked it
3.5* rounded down.

This book has a very noticable amount of editing mistakes (wrong grammar, typos and autocorrected words). This definitely got a bit annoying after a while.
I also didn't really connect with the book even though I can't claim that it had a bad plot or anything. I guess I'm just settling somewhere in the middle because it was kind of meh. I will look into the second book but I'm not convinced that I will actually read it.
Gretchen
Feb 17, 2022 rated it it was amazing
awesome

I’ve never read a book by this author before, but she knocked it out of the park! Thanks so much for thinking of us readers who are left with book hangovers and just need the next book in the series. I just downloaded the next one. I don’t normally write reviews but this author needs to be out there so everyone can find her. Great book, excellent characters and pacing. Wonderful storyline.
Amanda
Jan 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Just Wow! I was immediately gripped with this sorry. The emotions, the actions were all written so naturally, it was a book I couldn’t stop reading. I loved the dif povs, each one explained so much about a character, and why the acted as they did. The plot holes tied together nicely at the end. I’m not surprised she ran tho. I would have too.
A R Tate
Apr 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I had a hard time putting this one down. Mafia/gang RH. Emmy seems weak at first, but she’s not. She’s sweet and actually very strong. The guys are instantly drawn to her. Ares fights the hardest against it. Hades and Vulcan not so much, but they follow Ares’ commands and it’s difficult all the way around. There is one scene that had me almost throw my kindle. I almost stopped reading. But I didn’t. I had to find out how they make it up to her. In the end, I’m glad I didn’t stop reading. This is ...more
nancy brune
Mar 08, 2022 rated it really liked it
Kiss

It's a very good story. I recommend it. The reason for the four stars is too much filler dialogue a lot. But the biggest reason is Emmy for what she went thru was naive about that life even though she lived it. Loved all the characters. Getting ready to read the next one🙂
Aiyana
Mar 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Ok soo i love this book and i almost didn’t read it because of the reviews about the cheating and the things is they technically didn’t yes I’m sure what happened hurt her feelings but they didn’t establish anything anyway it was good i liked the plot
Casey
Mar 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Holy guacamole

Wow. Just....wow. ok so aside form a few grammatical errors (there weren't many) this was a oh my God I don't want to put this book down what the heck is gonna happen next kinda book!
kalie
Apr 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Loved this book. Has gangs, trigger warnings, alpha, secrets.
When the boys went to the club it pissed me the hell off... I guess though made them get their heads out.of their asses with Emma.

Can't wait for book 2
Kylera
Apr 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
Spicy

Can't lie I picked this one up purely because someone said there was cheating/angst. And I've been tired of instalove in my RH reads. Wasn't really cheating as they weren't together but it did hit the spot for angst. I'll be checking out book 2.
Jill
Dec 13, 2021 added it
Loved this book it started slow but it got so good, can not wait for book 2
Melanie Lewis
Jan 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Really enjoyed this the boys are got as hell love hades 😍 and Emmy is a strong girl even after what she goes through really enjoyed it
book junkie
Jan 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and I am so addicted and I couldn’t put it down.
Jennifer Paulet
Feb 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
good book

I am loving this series! All the feels all the sex and violence this series has it all I can’t wait to read the next one!
Cassandra Moran
Feb 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
A really intriguing story

This story most certainly drew me in. I was intrigued and loved the story development! Excited to read the next book!
Jen
Feb 22, 2022 rated it really liked it
Definitely an interesting spin on Greek mythology. I’m loving it so far. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
Christina Ps
Feb 23, 2022 rated it liked it
lacey barber
Mar 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Loved everything about this book, characters, story and the steaming bits off to get book 2 right now x x
Goodreads Librari...: Create Series please! 2 13 Dec 15, 2021 09:55AM

• Pack Promised (Thrown to the Wolves, #1)
  • Sixth of a Soul (Bonds of the Soul, #1)
  • In Deep
  • Found (Brickstone University Reverse Harem, #1)
  • Power of Fate (Mystic Harbor, #1)
  • Twisted Souls (Reapers of Havoc, #1)
  • House of Daemon (The Harem Project, #1)
  • Pack Poisoned (Thrown to the Wolves, #2)
  • Knight Ascending (Black Veil University, #1)
  • Savage Traitor (The Savages Series #1)
  • Saving Memphis (Memphis Duet, #2)
  • Finding Memphis (Memphis Duet, #1)
  • Blitz (The Storm Dragons' Mate, #1)
  • Mark of Stars (Shifting Fate, #2)
  • Lunar Witch (Phases of the Moon, #1)
  • Knight Revelations (Black Veil University, #2)
  • Safe Haven
  • Bound (Brickstone University Reverse Harem, #2)

The Pantheon (3 books)
  • Marry (The Pantheon #2)
  • Kill (The Pantheon #3)

News & Interviews

Mateo Askaripour is a Brooklyn-based writer whose first novel, Black Buck—which Colson Whitehead calls a “mesmerizing novel, executing a...