Start by marking “Perfect Date (Mason Creek, #26)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Date (Mason Creek, #26)

Perfect Date

(Mason Creek #26)

A fake relationship romance

Mason Creek’s newest single resident, Charlotte Knight is looking for love in all the wrong places apparently. Desperate to find “the one” and get her happily ever after, she gives online dating a try. Not wanting to get the small-town gossip wheels turning, she meets all her dates at a bar in the next town over. And sexy bartender, Justin Gray h
Published July 29th 2022 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Date

Start your review of Perfect Date (Mason Creek, #26)
Suzanne
Jul 28, 2022 rated it really liked it
I have to admit, I think this is one of the crazier books within the Mason Creek series and that is saying a lot considering what has all gone down in this small two since book one. I hadn’t laughed so much at the misfortune of Charlie but also felt her pain as she trudges through first dates all over again. Who knew a sexy bartender would be her answer to everything. I loved Justin’s persistence in getting Charlie to date him. Even then, their dates were not unscathed. Even though the spice lev ...more
Deanna Hopping
Aug 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Charlie just wanted a fresh start, new relationship in a new place, after her boyfriend of 2 years pulled the ultimate Legally Blonde move and took her to a fancy dinner where she hoped he was going to pop the question only to be broken up with. So Charlie’s uncle offered her a job at his dentist office in Mason Creek and she took it 6 months later her bestie told her she needed to try some dating apps and well 3 failed dates later and a good laugh for the good looking bartender and she was done ...more
Reading  In the  Red Room
Jul 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Another fun Mason Creek read! Charlie is new to Mason Creek and is trying to find Mr Perfect. Unfortunately each new date she goes on is worse than the last one. The dates are laugh out loud funny and I loved Every part of those scenes. As the bartender, Justin has a first row seat to everyone of these crazy dates. Can Justin talk her into giving him a try? Can these two have the “Perfect Date”? I really enjoyed this quick read. Between the crazy dates, town gossip and Charles awkwardness this b ...more
Devons book corner
Sep 06, 2022 rated it really liked it
Perfect Date was so good. When Charlie's boyfriend pulls a Legally Blonde move on her, she decides to take her Uncle up on his offer of a job and moved to Mason Creek. Charlie tries the dating scene, but it seems that each date is worse than the last. Honestly, the dating scenes had me giggling and shaking my head a lot. Then we have Justin, the hot, sexy bartender who just so happens to witness these train wreck dates. Can Justin change her mind and show her that not all dates are bad? Will Cha ...more
Kylee
Jul 31, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Date was a quirky story that will make you laugh and smile as Charlotte goes on one terrible date after another all being witnessed by the hot bartender. As the chemistry grows between these two and the feelings multiply Charlotte will be confused between what is fake and what is real. Justin and Charlotte will make you fall in love with these two and the emotions will run high. An entertaining story that will have you captivated and cheering these two on.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This was a quick, light hearted, funny read in the Mason Creek series. Although it did feel somewhat disconnected from Mason Creek because we didn’t get visits by other characters in the series or experience some of the Mason Creek staples like the ice cream shop. Regardless this was a laugh out loud book and I really enjoyed Charlie and Justin. If you are looking for a quick, low angst read that will definitely make you chuckle a few times, then this is the book for you!

~Alexis💜
Ashley Maude-Lecholat
Aug 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing
cute but not Mason creek

This is a cute book- a great stand alone. It really should not be in the Mason Creek series. Once again I ask, has this author even been to Montana?! Lolo has a great steakhouse- so mention it. Fictional Mason Creek has all kinds of great people who could have helped tell this story.
The actual story was cute, easy read. Lots of build up and bang it’s over. Characters were good, parts were funny. Just didn’t need to be in this series.
Sarah Dale
This was a great story filled with humor that honestly held my attention throughout.

Charlie is new to Masons Creek and is trying to find her way and has joined a dating app. Its easy to say these dates do not go well for her but are thoroughly entertaining for those around her and for us to read. I honestly laughed so much there were tears. The Porta potty was my honest favourite .

Justin is the bartender at the bar she sets these dates up in and has a front row seat to all that goes on and he ca
Baba
Sep 18, 2022 rated it liked it
This Book Has Nothing To Do With The Mason Creek Series

I have read all 25 prior books in the Mason Creek series. All of them used the same places & people in multiple different ways in order to connect the books together and also update you on the other characters. The only thing this book did was say the name Mason Creek a few time and work at the dentist office from a previous book. This book should be removed from the Mason Creek series. Very disappointed!!!!!
Becca Whaley
Aug 03, 2022 rated it liked it
So I lol’d a lot but the rest of the story was just a miss for me. It had potential to be great but there wasn’t enough between them than her disastrous dates and then their epic fall out… there wasn’t enough story of THEM…. It was lacking and missing a substantial amount of story… if the author was going for a bland story between the couple but tons of humorous moments she succeeded …. The only reason I 3 starred it instead of 1 star is because she made me laugh …
Rita
Aug 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Charlie has moved to Mason Creek to work at her uncle's dental practice and spurred on by her friend sets up an online dating profile. After some uniquely disastrous dates overlooked by an extremely hot bartender, Justin she decides to give up. However, Justin doesn't, he pursues her again with some more horrendous results although eventually his persistence pays off. Read an ARC for an honest review. ...more
Aug 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
another winner for Jennifer Miller

As usual, Jennifer Miller delivers on a fun, quirky romance that will have you giggling at the humor and sighing at the romance.
This was the perfect light summer read.
Isha Coleman
Jul 28, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Temptation comes wrapped in a sweet little bow. Perfect Date is the ultimate surprise. From unpredictable to irresistible, Justin and Charlotte set out to steal the heart. Miller proves that sometimes making a big impression can be done with a dash of sweet and an abundance of heart.
Kelly
Aug 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book even though it was pretty disconnected from Mason Creek. Laughed out loud and I wished it were longer.

I would love for these writers to start a new series. This book could have been a good start for a new town.
M L
Aug 01, 2022 rated it it was amazing
aww

This story had me hooked from beginning to end. The characters and their witty banter was adorable. Love this series, highly recommend!!
Cecelia Crews
Aug 07, 2022 rated it it was amazing
A fun book

Wow this is yet another book that the author will have you smiling and laughing so much. The characters are perfect.
Debbie Hyde
Aug 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing
be still my heart

I loved it!! It was sweet and funny. Justin and Charlie are great together. Just perfect. I hope Kimberly and Jordan get a book too
Tracy Kincaid
Jul 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing
cute

Cute but not quite the same as the other books in the series. I missed the other people in town. It was still cute.
Amy Sharpe
Jul 29, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This has got to be one of my favourite books in the Mason Creek collection so far.
What a sweet, hilarious and light hearted romance.
Sometimes u want to read a book u can disappear into and feel lighter when u finish it and this is one of those books.
Characters were so fun, no complicated webs just a sweet romance 💓

Definitely a must read
Aug 05, 2022
Nathan Taylor
Aug 03, 2022
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• What's It Gonna Take (Burgers and Brew Crüe, #5)
  • Never with Me
  • Stay Over (Kincaid Brothers, #1)
  • Perfect Christmas: A Mason Creek Christmas Anthology
  • Fate After Fame (Balsam Ridge, #2)
  • Misconception
  • Rain After Fire (Balsam Ridge, # 3)
  • Life After Wife (Balsam Ridge, #1)
  • Knitted Hearts (Poplar Falls, #6)
  • More Than a Memory (Cole Creek #2)
  • Returning Home (The Seaside Chronicles, #1)
  • Make You Mine (Honey Mountain, #3)
  • Crazy Hearts (Poplar Falls, #5)
  • Quarterback Keeper
  • Fragile Hearts (Poplar Falls, #4)
  • Merry Hearts
  • Kiss Me Forever (The Maxwell Brothers #4)
  • Wild Side (Burgers & Brew Crüe, #4)
Author Jennifer Miller is an award-winning and best-selling author. Her books are contemporary romance and the focus ranges from new adults, romantic comedies and sports romance.

AMAZON:https://amzn.to/2GiPBIX
FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/2L4huYY
INSTAGRAM: @jenmillerwrites
BOOKBUB: https://bit.ly/2Kfs7GU
TWITTER: https://bit.ly/2nRCCXm

Mason Creek (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Perfect Risk (Mason Creek, #1)
  • Perfect Song (Mason Creek, #2)
  • Perfect Love (Mason Creek, #3)
  • Perfect Night (Mason Creek, #4)
  • Perfect Tragedy (Mason Creek, #5)
  • Perfect Escape (Mason Creek, #6)
  • Perfect Summer (Mason Creek, #7)
  • Perfect Embrace (Mason Creek, #8)
  • Perfect Kiss (Mason Creek, #9)
  • Perfect Mess (Mason Creek, #10)