Start by marking “Sinful Chocolate” as Want to Read:
Sinful Chocolate

Sinful Chocolate (The Kappa Psi Kappa Men #2)

Charlie Masters, playa extraordinaire, has no plans to change his heartbreaker ways. Then some bad news from his doctor gives him pause for regret - and six months to make things right with all the women he's wronged.
Published January 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published December 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Sinful Chocolate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinful Chocolate

Monica
May 16, 2012 Monica rated it it was amazing
This one is my favorite so far!! It was hilarious, heartwarming and exciting, and the dreams and lovemaking were off the chain, HOT!! Can a sister get a piece of that cake?!?! :-)) It was good to see Charlie fall head over heels for Gisella. This was definitely a great read.

On a serious note, women date men who they know are PLAYERS, in hopes of changing him, and then they get upset when things don't turn out the way she wants. In turn they do stupid immature things that make them look foolish a
Pierrette Asisi
Good story to pass the time

Not one of Adrianne Byrd best works but even with the predictable ending( and storyline) it's still a good read.
Toniette
Ok, he was a male whore but i did feel bad for him when he found out he was dying. However, for his stalker to go to the extent that she did was just bananas. If a man says they dont want you, you say ok and move on. you dont get psycho vandalized his car and house, break in and steal stuff, and switch his test results. I mean really.
Shonnie
Apr 18, 2011 Shonnie rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-book
Maybe I'm taking these stories to seriously. At least it was somewhat realistic as far as the hero being a playa. She really paints him as a playa. Usually when you read these books he was a playa and then he changes once he sees the heroine. I’m glad she didn’t take this route in writing this book however he was pretty raunchy.

So far, my only issue is that the heroine hasn’t learned her lesson from her ex-fiancé. She likes people who like to use women as pawns in a game. Also, I didn’t like how
D.lee
Jan 28, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing
Charlie Masters is a bigger playa than his frat buddy and best friend Derrick Knight(from A Wedding and Two Grooms). He can have a different woman every night and sees nothing wrong with it.
Gisella working hard to start her own business and meets Charlie, when she is hired to make a cake for his surprise birthday party. Charlie is attracted to her but doesn't get the opportunity to pursue it.
Charlie finds out that he may be dying and decides to make amends to the women in his past. Charlie and G
Ajoque
Apr 15, 2009 Ajoque rated it liked it
I don't know what it is but Adrianne can always capture your attention from the first page to the last. Unless I'm seriously occupied I can always read her books in one sitting. It's no literary work of art but it's not meant to be. For it's category and what it promises it absolutely delivers.

The unfortunate thing about this particular story is that it was very predictable. I knew exactly how she'd spin the tale from start to finish the moment the main plot is revealed; so there was no real sus
Dsunshine
Apr 29, 2012 Dsunshine rated it really liked it
An entertaining read…Charles was the ultimate player who had sex and leave the women. However, he did not deceive them to believe he wanted a relationship. When Charles finds out he is dying, he turns his life around and in the course finds love with Isbelle.
Brandi
Jul 17, 2011 Brandi rated it liked it
I just wish there was more about who the cray woman in Charlie's life was. What he did to make her lose it. The other parts were quite charming about Charlie and Giselle dreaming of each other and fighting their attraction. This was a good book just not what I'm used to from Ms Byrd.
Beverly
Aug 15, 2010 Beverly rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Adrianne Byrd and readers of romance novels
Shelves: romance
I really enjoyed this storyline. Adrianne Byrd can always put her twist into a standard storyline. Her use of humor and varied secondary characters keeps the reader turning the pages.
Irene Foster
Irene Foster rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2015
Sugaa Newsom
Sugaa Newsom rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2015
Jacquelynn
Jacquelynn rated it liked it
May 14, 2013
Nasia
Nasia rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2014
Jasmine Killings
Jasmine Killings rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2014
Kimberly Whitaker
Kimberly Whitaker rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2016
Alisha
Alisha rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2014
Kimberlee
Kimberlee rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2011
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2014
Marquitta Warren
Marquitta Warren rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2017
Tisha
Tisha rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Mrs B Murrain
Mrs B Murrain rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Georgina Storr bowe
Georgina Storr bowe rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
Angie
Angie rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2012
Brei Smith
Brei Smith rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2014
Crystal Cummings
Crystal Cummings rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2015
Jaylis
Jaylis rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2013
Nicole Falls
Nicole Falls rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2012
Doreen
Doreen rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2014
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2010
  • Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1)
  • Westmoreland's Way (The Westmorelands, #16)
  • A Case for Romance
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • A Lover's Mask (The Ramseys, #3)
  • Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)
  • Hot Like Fire
  • The Law of Desire
  • Very Private Duty
  • Defying Desire (The Donovans #3)
National Best-selling author Adrianne Byrd has always preferred to live within the realms of her imagination where all the men are gorgeous and the women are worth whatever trouble they manage to get into. As an army brat, she traveled throughout Europe and learned to appreciate and value different cultures. Now she calls Georgia home.

Looking back, Adrianne believes her passion for writing began
More about Adrianne Byrd...

The Kappa Psi Kappa Men (4 books)
  • Two Grooms And A Wedding