Start by marking “Twisted Knot” as Want to Read:
Twisted Knot

Twisted Knot

Anayra Roy is a curvy nerd who is trained by societal norms to look down upon herself. An ineludible situation knocks on her orphan life, and to help her only friend, she decides to open the door to the chaos that would taint her memories for the days to come.

An unwelcome bride. . .

A hostile situation. . .

Running was the only solution until fate brought her back right i
Published by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Knot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Knot

Start your review of Twisted Knot
Ivaana Gracia
Jan 13, 2022 rated it it was amazing
ARC PROVIDED FOR HONEST REVIEW
Aryan is fabulous!!!! I don't think anybody could resist Aryan Rajput, at least I couldn't. Even if not for Aryan, the book was a one sit read. I finished the book in one night and the way she has written the characters, I'm in love with each one of them. The flow of the novel was so good that I got drowned in it.
I'm looking forward to the next book and I don't think I can wait.
Stephanie
Jan 20, 2022 rated it really liked it
This was my first ARC reading and I was so excited!
This book was a fun read! It is a love triangle, slow burn romance.

I love that Anayra is a smart, curvy woman. She has a caring heart and wants to do right by those around her.

Aryan will keep you blushing with his dirty talk ☺️ He had the "She's mine" attitude that will make you swoon.

I really enjoyed reading about the different culture and looking up what certain things in the book looked like.

If you like a good love triangle, slow burn, diff
OJ Reads
Mar 14, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet & Breathtaking Story

I was quite astonished to find that this is Guzaarish's debut work. I'm blown away by the masterfully written slow burn, tension, twisted love triangle, and painful heartbreak. Anayra finds it hard to choose between two guys, and the author describes it so perfectly that I found it difficult to pick between one and another to let go. The guys are that perfect.

Anayra is manipulated by a friend to help her escape her wedding. But circumstances twist, and she marries a str
Ana Manjić
Jan 20, 2022 rated it really liked it
"It was like she was the earth and I was getting pulled by the gravity of her naivete and charm."

A beautiful debut novel with a slow-burn romance story and Indian culture.
Garry Michael
Mar 03, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Knot is Guzaarish’s debut novel and it was fabulous.

This book is a high angst love triangle romance, making it a very interesting read. I was torn between who I wanted Anayra to end up with, but the author did an amazing job planting seeds here and there and before I knew it, I was rooting for the right guy and I genuinely believed that he was the best choice.

You can tell how much of the author’s heart was poured into this book. This novel is infused with beautiful Indian culture and t
Marla
Jan 25, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was completely swept off my feet and into the colorful wedding celebrations in Indian Culture, the scenery, religion, and family. Combine that with heartache, a love triangle, and healing, this was a GEM of a book.

Anayra grows up in an orphanage, and she is beyond worth it. At times she may have felt hopeless, but her faith and love, her hope really pushed her through. A beautiful, curvy, nerd, who thought she could just disappear, but how could she think that? When she was so selfless. When
Moni
Feb 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My First Desi book for the year and really loved it. Guzaarish had really done best job with her debut novel. The characters were all captivating. Without giving spoilers, I am gonna say I'm glad I rooted for right guy to end up with Ann.

Anayra was realistic character which made me connect with her more. She was kind, naive. She has her own insecurities and Guzaarish really showed Anayra struggle and how she felt lonely being orphan. All she wanted was to be independent and feel loved.

Aryan an
Alex Mullinix
Jan 17, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
1 Spice

I received an ARC for my honest review.

What a debut!

I am surprised that I liked this as much as I did. When it comes to romances, I am usually only a fan of super smutty reads, dark romances, or the occasional hockey romantic comedy. This one was none of those, but I couldn’t put it down. Several times, I said to myself, “Okay here is a good stopping point.” Only to pick up within 5 or 10 mins and start again.

I haven’t read many books that center around the Hindi faith, or Indian C
Aleah Persaud
Jan 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I don't even where to begin. The emotional roller-coaster that was this book. One decision intertwined three hearts. From the start I knew I was going to be in for a ride. There was just something about these characters and their story that hit close to home. The author really captured to perfect emotional turmoil when it comes to unrequited love. I love the fact that the characters were open with their sexuality. Besides that, this story made my laugh, made me tear up (because nothing hurts mor ...more
Ankita
Jan 17, 2022 rated it really liked it
ARC provided for honest review.
It's hard to believe that this is writer's debut book. Loved this twisted knot of emotions. Every character their traits, quirks are so well explained that you feel a bond with them. Gradually writer has untangled all the knots one by one. And how beautifully she has captured the feel of unrequited love. Eagerly waiting to read more books in this series.
It's a 4.5 🌟 read for me.
Michelle The Outgoing Bookworm
A very pleasant surprise. Delving into a world/culture that I was unfamiliar with was brought to life in this book.

Anayra is an orphan who is at university in India when she finds herself bound/married to a man - Aryan - when she decides to help her friend escape an abusive father and marry her true love. She “escapes” and two years later finds herself working for her husband who doesn’t know she was the girl under the veil. But he’s still attracted to her and she to him.

These two are fun toget
Chey3995
Jan 24, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Anarya (Ann) takes the place of her friend during a wedding she couldn't follow through with. But being the curvy, nerdy girl, society has taught her she isn't good enough. So when the situation turns hostile, she runs. But later on she runs back in to her husband, and he doesn't plan on letting her get away again.

I loved getting to read an Indian romance, and seeing the culture represented within it. Ann was a great character who needed to learn self love and see herself as worthwhile.
Mari3_Reads
Jan 18, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Twisted Knot started with a bang! In an attempt to help her only friend Anayra Roy agrees to do that unthinkable- temporarily pretend to be the bride during the sacred ceremony of a Hindu wedding. It so was interesting to learn about a different culture I love the diversity in a novel and this one really represents it all. Also, I am not much a big fan of a love triangle but, I have a thing about brothers falling in love with the same woman that’s one of my kryptonite. I am trying my very best n ...more
Sue Harbers
Jan 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Twisted Knot, it was such a lovely romance/love triangle! I didn’t know who to root for in terms of Ahaan and Aryan. They’re really both sweet guys who genuinely love Anayra and I felt like she would have been happy with either. I loved where the story ended though and who she ended up with, I think that was the best choice for her. Anayra was a really innocent and pure FMC, ultimately she was the one I was pulling for the most of course. I especially enjoyed reading about Indian culture ...more
Tara
Jan 20, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Debut novel?! Well all I can say is wow!! I enjoyed this story and the characters so much! It’s the first time I’ve read a book with Indian characters, and it makes me want to read more! I enjoyed reading and learning about the culture as I went.

I really love love triangles and watching the situation unravel, and see who ends up with the girl! This book evoked so many emotions, and the angst was perfect.

My heart went out to Anayra because she has such a big heart and tries to protect everyone.
Kristin Lindes
Jan 21, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're looking for different, fresh and one heck of an adventure that hits you in the feels? THIS debut novel is for you. The different perspective of culture takes us into a world that we're not used to, opening our eyes to things we take for granted. My soul was run through the entire spectrum of feelings. The author has crafted beyond relatable characters in a world that makes you feel you're right there with them, experiencing their pain, their joy and every little thing in between. I rea ...more
Elena
Jan 24, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put this book down! It was amazing! I started this book super late at night and unfortunately stayed up WAY past the time I should have to finish it. Aryan Rajput is a fantastic love interest. He is everything you want in a book boyfriend. Anayra is definitely naive, but she is also strong and makes sure that her goals get completed. She is brilliant and doesn't let fear get in her way. Can't wait to see what else Guzaarish does with these characters. ...more
Vishnupriya Balasubramainian
Extremely likeable characters. Adorable relationships. Passionate romance. Emotional rollercoaster of a read. I was feeling the characters' dilemma the whole time. The power and appeal of forbidden relationships... Wow... Just wow! And to think Guzarrish is debuting with this novel...
I can't wait to read more in this series.
April Dawn
Jan 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the twisting ride this book took me on. A curvy leading lady? Not often found in books. I enjoyed reading about Indian culture. Anayra is a relatable FMC who ends up with the right guy at the end.. but it takes some work on both their parts.
Mandy Hann
Jan 24, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a good book, slow burn, I liked the book something different then what I normally read. I really enjoyed the book!
♥️Dev♥️ ~ Dark & Depraved Old Soul
Review to come ♥️
Melissa
Jan 22, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

One of best parts of reading is living other lives through characters. This did a beautiful job giving a look into a love story in a very different culture from my own which was an amazing experience. I love Anayra as she is the kind of heroine I want to befriend. This is a love triangle although that isn't the main plot. I liked both guys but my heart broke for the one especially. Really enjoyed.
nothing but amazing books Lacey Threapleton Wygerde
This is my first book form this author and won’t be my last . This book will draw you in and keep you captivated right through till the end. If you like good love triangle, slow burn, and different cultures then this book is for you . I don’t want to give much away. I am definitely looking forward to read more books form this author .
Natasha           diary_of_a_sarcastic_bookworm
Okay so let me start by staying I am not always a fan of love triangles, they are messy, heartbreaking and painful to see unfold.. all of that is no lie within this book either however I KNEW about it before stepping in. I was as ready as one could be.. or so I thought 😆it’s safe to say I wanted to put this book in freezer and lock the door but only surprisingly at one bit, but instead I lay in bed reading it with tears in my eyes (someone must have been cutting an onion I wasn’t aware of)

This
MissLilyVerdant
What a labyrinth of emotions, what a sparkling debut! ✨🔥

Once upon a time, there were three hearts. One loved the orphaned heart in disguise, and another one was to fall for that same heart through divine intervention. They were meant to intertwine with each other in ways that would break one of the three. For fate, never plays fair.

Like another reviewer said, "Fate is like a character in this book. Fate had a heavy hand in tying knots, twisting our emotions, and pushing us to choose."

And oh, the
Sharpee
Jan 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely Enjoyable Story ❤

'Twisted Knot' by the author Guzaarish is an entertaining, romantic, filmy and a lovable love story. It was a beautiful and enjoyable read for me.

The title of this story is absolutely perfect. The lives of all the main characters, the various incidents in their lives, all their emotions, are all twisted in a big knot together. The author slowly releases each of these knots one by one, and a beautiful story unfolds.

I generally do not pick up a love triangle to read, sinc
Cali Mafiaa
Jan 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I could not get enough of this book it was soooo dang good.. I was on such an emotional roller coaster oh my gosh I was laughing one minute & crying the next.. the characters in this book are amazing & I fell in love with all of them 💜

I loved Aryan he’s was this cocky flirty confident man who knew exactly what he wanted ..

Then there Anayra she’s this beautiful smart super kind woman who I just loved her character & her growth on who she is & self love..

I loved this book & I can’t wait to read
Bookslover09
Feb 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
fantastic story!

I have no words; this book is fantastic, so good writing and an excellent story. I couldn't stop reading; I recommend it so much.
Sajmi
Jan 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was an emotional roller coaster. A love triangle. Both Aryan and Ahaan genuinely loved Anayra so it was hard to choose between them. I was so eager to know what was going to happen next so I completed it in a single stretch. The book was well portrayed. Eagerly waiting for more books from this author❤
Whitewolfaw
Jan 31, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This was such a beautiful and sweet romance story! I normally go for the really dark romance books but something called out to me to read this book ASAP and I am so glad I did! This author is phenomenal and I cannot wait to read more! This book can be read as a standalone. Definitely a must read!

• Wed Locked- (The locked series book 1)
  • Reckless Dare: Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Just You: Love you until forever
  • Feel My Love: A Valentine Romance
  • MY WOMAN
  • Fallen : Enemies to Lovers Indian Romance
  • My Rebel (Bond of Brothers, #2)
  • Hard To Forget (Sisters Series Book 1)
  • Every Breath You Take (Sehgal Family & Friends, Book #6)
  • You Are My Always & Forever(You & Me Series- Book 4)
  • Virgo's Krush (Written in the Stars #4)
  • Enamoured by You! (All about you! - book 4)
  • Nothing Serious
  • DESTINY: What is meant to happen...will happen!
  • To Last a Lifetime (Magic of Love Book 3)
  • Ruled by Magic (Ruled By Magic, #1)
  • You Are My Reason
  • The Call of Destiny
Guzaarish is an Indian author who is a full-time computer software consultant in an IT firm. It was during the lockdown her passion to read books kindled. She began her writing journey in late 2020 when reading books alone wasn’t helping her cope with the negativity of lockdown. She started writing her first book and published it on a reading app where she got many positive reviews. She eventually ...more