Start by marking “Forever Love: A Taboo Love Companion” as Want to Read:
Forever Love: A Taboo Love Companion

Forever Love: A Taboo Love Companion

(Taboo Love Duet)

Noah and Sena Fierro are a decade into their marriage and more in love than ever.

With four boisterous kids and busy careers, it’s not always easy to carve out time for each other.

Dive in and watch how your favorite Manhattan couple reconnects their friendship on fire.

The angst is low, but their sparks are hot.

Author note: Forever Love is a 30k companion book to the Ta
Published November 2021

To ask other readers questions about Forever Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Love

Start your review of Forever Love: A Taboo Love Companion
V. Theia
Nov 29, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: available-now
♡Fall for the THE KING of MANHATTAN all over again♡

One Click: mybook.to/ForeverLoveCompanion
Want to own the complete boxset?: mybook.to/TabooLoveCollection

description

description

Boxset-Promo6
D.M. Davis
Jan 02, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Enough of My Lion

I love Noah and Sena like no other couple. Their witty banter and sexy times are not to be missed. I’ve had many book friends, but I have to say, Noah is my favorite. Thank you, Mrs V, for more Lion and his Kitten. ❤️❤️❤️
Robin
Nov 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was trying desperately to pace myself so that I could finish this epicness on Thanksgiving and then scream, "I am so thankful for Noah, Sena and V's insane ability to keep this OG couple so hot and fresh, but I failed. I had that moment when you're trying your best to hold off a mind blowing orgasm and then it shoots up your spine catching you off guard. That's the V. Theia effect! Be warned she causes premature reading climax syndrome.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE! I LOVE THEIR LIFE! I LOVE THEIR CHILDR
Jenn
when I learned there was brand new words from Noah and Sena Fierro I was deliriously horny happy. I would live in their world if I could. Instead,
I buy all the books and lick the pages.
Because NOAH FIERRO!!!

There is nothing better than getting a little something extra from fave characters and V. Theia delivered the best!!

I loved it was low angst. Loved seeing my gorgeous Tom and Mack ( and Ronan ) again!
This companion book is a must must must for diehard fans of the taboo love duet. It's so
Laura||GandyFangirl♡
the king of manhattan is back and I fell for him all over again!!

I screamed with delight to find out we were getting a companion book from Sena and Noah Fierro. They are my top tier couples. God, I fell on it like a starving wolf hound, desperate for any new words from Noah and Sena. To see them navigate their lives together was so fun. A story doesn't need the kitchen sink thrown at it to be entertaining. And that's what I've always enjoyed about this author, she writes real issues that are
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Nov 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my

I read this in the box set and it did not disappoint. Nope. It was a dirty, sexy, laughter filled delight.

This couple are the epitome of how a romance couple should be. They ooze love for each other from every pore, and even their 30+ years together hasn't dampened their soul burning need for each other.

Well done V on another fantastic read. You always bring joy, and this was no exception.
Claire Louise¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
What's insanely PERFECT about this catch up companion about Noah and Sena Fierro from the Taboo Love Duet is still how excited I was to get more from them. They've never felt stale to me. The author has built their Manhattan world around these two, every character in that series is connected to the Fierro's and it shows because Noah and Sena are a sheer delight to go back to again and again.

I adore this couple and the author for how she writes about families and love and makes me hang off every
I need a HEA
What an absolute TREAT to see Noah and Sena Fierro again.
When we left them in their Taboo Love Duet they were soooooo loved up and continued to be in their kids books.

This gorgeous companion book goes back to 10 years after their marriage. Life is hectic with all those kids and businesses but they're still so into each other.

I was worried what the conflict might be. Sometimes if a HEA couple get another book it means the author is going to split them up, I should have had more faith in V. Theia.
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Dec 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There's just something so gorgeous about married love instead of boy meets girl love that we're used to in romances.

This companion is a catch up with Sena and Noah Fierro, we see them 10 years after they've been married and as always, marries get into a rut, they're busy people and have put their relationship down the priority list.

I loved seeing them coming back together, putting Noah and Sena first.
there is no man sexier than Noah Fierro, this is a well known fact.
I adore them
I adored this co
Skyler
Dec 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What to expect from Forever Love - A Taboo Love companion book.

♡Low angst - practically non-existent.
♡99.9% dirty mush.
♡The filthy-mouthed DILF lion.
♡Spouses prioritizing.
♡Bro banter.
♡A cat fight and biscotti.
♡Familiar Manhattan friend faces.
♡The cherry on the Fierro sundae.

This companion made me SO FREAKING HAPPY!
Seeing Noah and Sena again was the best pre-christmas gift and I lapped up each page. For fans of the taboo love duet ( please read these first ) it was a perfect re-visit.
If only we
SBooks
Shelves: favorites
I am a happy TEAM FIERRO fan

There's nothing better for a romance reader than getting something extra from a series when you think it's over.
I said in my boxset review how I've read the TABOO LOVE DUET many times and now I foresee me dipping into this companion book the same amount because it was a pure joy to read and to revisit old friends.

Just gorgeous and A MUST READ 10/10 hot as fuck.

“I’m your husband, and it’s my job to make sure you have everything you want.”

“I’m your wife, and i
✭JoJo✭
still and FOREVER Team Noah Fierro

I didn't know I needed this companion book and now I can't imagine my Taboo Loving heart without it!! Wow, this author knows how to give extra goodies, it warmed my heart to see Noah and Sena again and to know my gorgeous noah is still as dirty and delicious.

A MUST READ!!
What you waiting for. BUY THE TABOO LOVE boxset collection and then swoon over this companion book like I did.

Okay, off to read it again.
Tina
Nov 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series and so glad to get an extended epilogue for Noah and Sena. Just as wonderful as I thought it would be. Really hoping more books in the Manhattan series are published - I need more!!!
Juli
Jan 18, 2022 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
KU*

This novella should be read after finishing the Taboo Love and From Manhattan series to avoid spoilers.

This was a nice addition to Sena and Noah’s epic story and it was so nice to see their kids all grown up and with their spouses.

My only issue was that, for me, it was a little boring as well as repetitive and didn’t really add much to their story. However, I will say it was truly enjoyable to get more scenes in Noah’s POV and see his thoughts/feelings about his Sena.
Moni
Nov 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Novella is the perfect conclusion for them. I loved every piece of this. Noah and Sena love for each other has increased through out the years. They're literally cutest, sweetest and hottest couple ...more
Sasha  Chaboksavar
Mandy
☆Ferocious Reader☆
Book-Nerd
Nov 30, 2021

• Wrapped In Black (The Original Sinners Christmas Stories)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Christmas Lights
  • Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
  • Descent
  • Snowed Inn for Christmas Anthology
  • Beautiful Nightmare (Dark Dream, #2)
  • The Wrong Heart
  • On My Way To You (Broken Love Duet Book 2)
  • Mistakes I've Made (Broken Love Duet, #1)
  • The Playbook (Oakwood High #1)
  • When You're Home for the Holidays (Hampton Hearts, #2.5)
  • My Christmas Boyfriend
  • Blue (Dragon Runners, #3)
  • The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After (Bridgertons, #1.5-8.5; 8.6)
  • Table (Dragon Runners, #4)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Taboo Love Duet (4 books)
  • It Was Love (Taboo Love Duet #1)
  • It Was Always Love (Taboo Love #2)
  • Taboo Love Collection