Start by marking “Taboo Love Collection” as Want to Read:
Taboo Love Collection

Taboo Love Collection

Noah and Sena’s friendship and journey to love will make your heart swoon!

Their boxset collection includes two full-length novels and a brand new, never seen before, 30k words companion book of what happens after their HEA!
Sit back and binge-read their taboo love.

Find inside:

It was Love.
It was always Love.
Forever Love.

Falling in love with your best friend is so cli
Published November 2021

To ask other readers questions about Taboo Love Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taboo Love Collection

Start your review of Taboo Love Collection
V. Theia
Nov 21, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
I love Noah and Sena and I hope you do too!
Here is their completed Taboo Love collection including a brand new, never seen before, 30k words companion book of what happens after their HEA!

Sit back and binge-read their taboo love.
One Click: mybook.to/TabooLoveCollection

Are you ready to fall for the King of Manhattan?
♡Two scorching romances of a friendship set on fire: It was Love, It was Always Love, and the companion book, Forever Love (this will release seperately next week!)
♡Available in Kind
Ri
Nov 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love this author. This was my first introduction to her work and from that moment on I became a fan. Still to this day, and thousands of books read later, Noah and Sena are amongst my favorite couples and Noah by himself, is in my top 5 book boyfriends. I read and own these books separately because the boxset was not out at the time. I love that they are now combined with additional content because any chance to get a glimpse into this amazing couple is a win.

It was Love
5 perfect stars.

I laug
Robin
Nov 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There are lovers throughout history that we write amazing books about, sing songs in memory, place flowers at famous headstones, write poetry and have hopes of a love like this for our own. Some of my favorite lovers are:

Cleopatra and Mark Anthony
Lancelot and Guinevere
Romeo and Juliette
Heloise and Abelard
Tristan and Isolde
Mary and Percy Shelly

I AM ADDING NOAH AND SENA TO THIS LIST. I devoured their love story and have gone back and read pieces of it over and over. It never gets old. It is a l
Joy Westerfield
Nov 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’m a huge lover of boxsets, and when I heard about this one. I just had to have it and it is incredible!!

It Was Love

Let me start off my saying you unequivocally need this book in your life! Omg! It’s incredible! This story has all the feels! We meet Sena, a young woman who is a bit of a tech nerd who is best friends with Noah, an entrepreneur. She has feelings for him, but being he is gay, she knows those feelings can never be reciprocated. Or, can they? I love the interaction between these two
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Nov 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yes I've read these before. Yes I will read them again. Noah and Sena are the couple to end all couples and I thank V Theia every day for bringing them to life so they can be a part of me.

Oh and as well as both glorious books in one beautiful box set, there's the companion too. NEW LION WORDS. Words that made me laugh, cry, tingle with an-ti-ci.......pation! It was everything and more.

How can you not fall in love with this man and his woman all over again after reading these extra words.

Dee
Michelle
Sonia
Sasha Gonzalez
Nov 21, 2021
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

News & Interviews

The weather’s getting cooler—here in the northern hemisphere, anyway—and that means time is running out for participants in this year’s...